剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
哇 约翰
Damn, John.
已经三只了吗 你用的是什么饵啊
Three already? What are you using for bait?
我自己做的 是...
I made it myself. It's, uh,
起司 打算再加一点猪脑
cheese, garlic and a little bit of pig brains.
猪脑吗 你从哪搞到的猪脑啊
Pig brains? Where the hell you get pig brains?
从屠夫那里
From the butcher.
不过你去跟他要的时候他会给你奇怪的眼神
But you get some odd looks when you ask for it.
你被人用奇怪的眼神看吗 "难以置信"
You get odd looks? Oh, I find that hard to believe.
就像这样
Like this.
他闹你呢 约翰
I think he's pulling your leg, John.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
意思是我常常被人用奇怪眼神看
Meaning I get odd looks all the time.
有意思
That's funny.
如果有人想试试我的饵 欢迎啊
Well, if anyone wants to try my bait, uh, you're welcome to.
-当然好 -我试试看
- Sure. - Yeah, I'll give her a go.
戴尔
Dale?
不用 我知道怎么钓鱼 约翰
No, I think I know how to fish, John.
真的吗 因为看起来不像啊
Really? 'Cause it doesn't look like it.
有可能是你一直讲话
Well, maybe that's because all your talking
把鱼都给吓跑了
is scaring the fish away.
证据显示你的理论是错误的
Evidence suggests your theory is incorrect.
证据显示我需要再来一瓶啤酒
Well, evidence suggests I need another beer.
还不错
Not that bad.
真好
Oh, that's nice.
你们决定要待在家里玩游戏了吗
You decided to stay home and play a game?
不是 我们要发明一个新游戏
Nope. We're inventing a new game,
赢家可以决定我们今天做什么
and the winner gets to pick what we do today.
我们得找到方法
We had to find a way to make sure
来保证这对我们双方都完全公平
that it's completely fair to both of us.
所以我们列出了20种挑战
So we made a list of 20 challenges
结合了我俩都擅长的事
that combine stuff we're both good at.
每赢得一个挑战 就能拿一块木头
Whoever wins each challenge gets to take a block
搭在自己的楼顶
and put it on top of their tower.
其大楼先达到这火箭高度的人
Whoever's tower reaches the height
就是赢家
of this rocket first wins.
好 那我就不打扰你们了
Okay, I will leave you to it.
"最后 双方同意 输家将愿玩服输
"And finally, both parties agree the loser will do the activity
对赢家挑选的活动 不得有怨言
selected by the winner graciously, without complaint.
就本协议而言
For the purpose of this agreement,
怨言的定义为诋毁性评论
A complaint is defined as any disparaging comment,
翻白眼及辱骂字眼 包括但不限于
Eye rolls or name calling, including but not limited to:
'沙雕' '臭屁嘴'和'辣鸡'"
'dingus,' 'fartbreath' and 'buttwipe.'"
我们能赶紧签名 开始玩了吗
Can we just sign it and play?
我已经签了名 你可以画个叉
I've signed my name. Feel free to draw an "X."
我会写我的名字好不好 谢尔顿
I know how to write my name, Sheldon.
该死 我写成"谢尔顿"了
Damn it, I wrote "Sheldon."
戴尔很有意思
So, Dale is fun.
算是个好老头
Kind of a good old boy.
他有点让我想起你
Reminds me a bit of you.
他常惹我生气
He gets on my nerves.
所以他有点让我想起你
So he kind of reminds me of you.
约翰跟你截然不同
And John's not anything like you.
他跟所有人都不一样
He's not anything like anyone.
也许那就是我一直想着他的原因
Maybe that's why I keep thinking about him.
有趣小知识 在芬兰 他们把两条原木叠起来生火
Fun fact: in Finland, they make a fire that's two long logs
在中间垫一块木楔
sitting on top of each other with a wedge of wood in between
让空气流过去
to let the air flow through.
对你来说 这算是有趣是吧
Aw. That's your idea of fun, is it?
我能拿瓶啤酒吗
Mind if I grab a beer?
-我又不是你♥爸♥ -等等
- I'm not your father. - Hold on.
这年轻人未成年
This young man's underage.
-那又怎样 -德州法律
- So? - So the laws of Texas
对这问题有明确规定
are pretty clear on the subject.
好意外哦
Oh, what a surprise.
又有一件事是你比其他人更清楚的呢
There's one more thing you know more about than everybody else.
我不知道你为什么感到意外
I don't know why you're surprised.
我不知道你为什么要来
I don't know why you're here.
我还是乖乖喝汽水吧
I'm just gonna stick with Dr Pepper.
你再去拾点柴吧 小乔治
Why don't you get some more firewood, Georgie?
谢谢你解救我
Thank you.
我来 是因为我朋友乔治邀请我来
I'm here because my friend George invited me.
是哦
Uh-huh.
你朋友乔治邀请你来
Well, your friend George invited you
是因为他可怜你
because he felt sorry for you.
其实康妮提醒过我 你可能会这个态度
You know, Connie warned me you might behave like this,
她说对了
and she-she was right.
我真搞不懂她以前为什么跟你约会
I don't know why the hell she ever went out with you.
我们就是在一起过 并且相处得非常愉快
Well, she did, and we got along famously.
直到你和她分手 就在你离开...
Until you broke up with her after you got out of...
离开什么
Out of what?
说出来啊
Say it!
算了 当我没说
Never mind.
靠 我尿到鞋子上了
Damn. Piddled on my shoe.
我错过了什么好戏
What'd I miss?
不说我的事了 说说你吧
So enough about me. How about you?
你长出天使翅膀了吗 还是那都是电影骗人的
You got your wings yet, or is that just in the movies?
《美妙人生》电影
It's a Wonderful Life.
是我的最爱之一
That's one of my favorites.
抱歉 我没看到你
Ah, sorry. I didn't see you.
我会小声一点
I'll keep it down.
不 没关系 我...
No, it's all right. I, uh...
经常和我妻子聊天
talk to my wife all the time.
我是肯尼斯
I'm Kenneth.
这是凡妮莎
This is Vanessa.
我是康妮 这是查理
Connie. This is Charlie.
我本来想介绍他们认识 但他们是邻居
I'd introduce them, but they're neighbors.
估计早就互相认识了
They probably know each other.
如果他抱怨有人打鼾
Well, if he complains about someone snoring,
一定就是她
I'm sure it's her.
他下葬时我没给他戴上助听器 他听不见的
I didn't bury him with his hearing aid, so he's fine.
这样吧
Well, you know what? I'll, um...
我过几分钟再回来 让你跟他聊完
I'll come back in a few minutes, and let you finish your chat.
很高兴认识你 康妮
Really nice meeting you, Connie.
我也是
You, too.
看见没
You see?
得把狂蜂浪蝶都赶走
Got to swat 'em away.
好 每个玩家边玩呼啦圈
Okay. Each player alternates
边轮流说出一个州
naming a state while Hula-Hooping.
谁说不出州名
The first player who can't name a state
或呼啦圈掉了 就输了
or drops the Hula-Hoop loses.
准备好了吗
Ready,
预备
set,
开始
go.
德克萨斯州
Texas.
可恶
Darn it.
所以我赢啦
So I won?
是的
Yes.
太好了 我本来打算再说一次"德克萨斯州"的
Good. 'Cause I was just gonna say "Texas" again.
游戏挑战大♥师♥清单
四
Four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我宣布展开拇指大战
I declare a thumb war.
鲶鱼很好吃呢
Hey, that was some good catfish.
是啊 非常好吃
Yeah. Real good.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我不再享受这次郊游了
I'm no longer enjoying this outing,
我要回家
so I'm going home.
-慢走不送 -等等 戴尔
- See ya. - H-Hang on, Dale.
约翰 你不能就这么走啊
John, y-- wait, you can't just leave.
我们在深山野岭呢
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这不是问题
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表