剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
很显然你在脱发
Clearly yours is falling out,
或许你还有宠物吗
but do you also have pets?
我闻到了一丝蒜味
I detect a hint of garlic.
你喜欢做恶臭的食物吗
Do you enjoy cooking stinky foods
还是你害怕吸血鬼
or are you afraid of vampires?
有没有可能你只是胖呢
Is there any chance you're just fat?
哦 天哪 我去把他弄走
Oh, dear, I'll go get him.
感谢你
Thank you.
这有点像垃圾场
Kind of a dump.
但我也能卖♥♥出去
But I could sell it.
你为什么在看♥房♥♥地♥产♥法典
Why are you reading about property code?
我隔壁的房♥子正在售卖♥♥
The house next door to mine is for sale,
我在寻找能控制 谁能搬进去 的办法
and I'm looking for ways to control who moves in there.
我家里人搬到德州的时候 他们烧了我们的渔船
When my family moved to Texas, they burned our fishing boat.
塔姆 我们现在讨论的是我的问题
Tam, we're talking about my problems right now.
我们通常讨论的都是
We usually are.
噢 听下这段 "卖♥♥家
Ooh, listen to this: "A seller
或者卖♥♥家代理商必须对发生在该地♥产♥上的
or seller's agent must disclose if a homicide
凶杀案进行披露"
has occurred on the property."
这有什么用吗
Why is that helpful?
可以吓跑那些讨厌的买♥♥家
That could scare off any unwanted buyers.
你隔壁有发生过凶杀案吗
Has there ever been a murder next door?
我倒希望
I sure hope so.
你好 罗宾警官
Hello, Officer Robin.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
This is Sheldon Cooper.
怎么了 谢尔顿
What's wrong, Sheldon?
我想知道我家隔壁有没有
I was wondering if anyone was murdered
发生过什么凶杀案
in the house next door to mine.
你是指今天发生了凶杀案
You mean murdered today?
不 一直以来 但今天的凶杀案也行
No, ever, but today would work, too.
我需要点时间来核实
It'll take me a while to check.
没问题 我可以等
That's fine, I can hold.
告诉吉文斯先生我上课可能会迟到
Tell Mr. Givens I may be a little late to class.
这可是有关警♥察♥的事务
It's a police matter.
谢尔顿今天会迟到
Sheldon's gonna be late.
好的
Well, all right!
- 这是有关警♥察♥的... - 我不在乎
- It's a police ma... - Don't care.
是的 我还在
Yes, I'm still here.
抱歉 没有凶杀案
Sorry, no murders.
只有一件自然死亡案例
Just one death from natural causes in
时间是1948年
1948.
我们能确定这不是有人故意而为吗
How can we be sure it wasn't foul play?
那个人已经96岁了 谢尔顿
The man was 96 years old, Sheldon.
活这么多年都可以树敌无数了
That's a lot of years to make enemies.
再见
Bye.
那么
So,
你们周六要对阵老虎队吗
you playin' the Tigers on Saturday?
应该能轻松拿下
Should be an easy win.
他们最好的球员的父母在闹离婚
Their best player's parents are getting a divorce.
他会很分心
He's pretty distracted.
这可是好机会啊
Well, there's a lucky break.
我就希望离婚能一直闹到季后赛
I just hope it drags out through playoffs.
所以你要不要考虑一下
So how you feel about
不让米希上场
not pitchin' Missy?
为什么呢
Why would I do that?
这个嘛 她正在长大
Well, she's growin' up
她也在经历着青春期的一些新东西
and she's going through some new stuff...
噢 我不想再听下去了
Oh, I don't want to hear about that.
不不不 她其实
No, no, no, she's...
她暗恋敌队的一个男生
she's got a crush on a boy on the other team,
她就担心会把他打得三振出局
and she's worried that if she strikes him out,
让他颜面无存
that it will embarrass him.
那就太糟糕了 她是我们的投手
Well, that's too bad, she's our pitcher.
这是她的本职
She's gonna do her job.
她也是个多愁善感的11岁少女
Well, she's also an 11-year-old girl with big feelings.
那我也是个没有感情的怪老头
And I'm a cranky old man with no feelings.
我一直认为在那铁石心肠的外表下
Well, I've always thought that underneath that tough exterior,
隐藏着一颗怜悯慈悲的心
there was a shred of compassion.
我知道你要干嘛
Yeah, I know what you're doing.
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
你在用美人计来套路我
You're using your feminine wiles to get your way.
是啊
Mm-mm-mm.
聪明又帅气
Smart and handsome.
你忘了说高大
You forgot tall.
不要说
Don't say that.
永远也不要说
Never... say that.
七宝们
Goonies...
永不消逝
never say die.
太棒了
Well done.
很动人
Very moving.
说到搬家
And speaking of moving,
如果你们有谁的父母在找带有两卧室
if any of your parents are in the market for a two-bedroom,
两卫 新式厨房♥的农场风格房♥子
two-bath ranch-style with a updated kitchen,
可以给我打个电♥话♥
have them give me a call.
不错 下课
All right, very good.
下周我们要不念下真正的戏剧台词
How about next week we try some monologues from actual theater?
提议而已
Just a thought.
伦迪先生
Mr. Lundy.
又干嘛
Oh, what now?
开放参观日那天
What happened with the open house
你把我赶出去后有发生什么事吗 有潜在买♥♥家吗
after you had me kicked out? Were there any potential buyers?
如果有 能告诉我他们的名字吗
And if so, can I have their names so I can run
好让我的警♥察♥朋友来做个背景调查
a background check with my friends in blue?
谢尔顿 如果你觉得你能阻止我
Sheldon, if you think you're gonna
把房♥子卖♥♥出去 你错了
stop me from selling this house, you're wrong.
我错了吗
Oh, am I?
当初有人想阻止我把《严酷的考验》
They tried to stop me from staging The Crucible
改成轮滑剧
on roller skates.
但还是有候补演员上台
A lot of understudies went on that day...
演出也顺利进行
but so did the show.
你可别想与我为敌
You do not want me as an enemy.
别人也说 别想把我当成朋友 兄弟或者学生
Or as a friend, sibling or student, I've been told.
好吧 听着 如果这真的对你很重要
All right, look, if it's so important to you,
你为何不出门
why don't you just go out
直接去找个你喜欢的买♥♥家
and find a buyer that you'd be happy with?
你是说如果我找到个我能接受的买♥♥家
So if I find someone I deem acceptable,
你就会把房♥子卖♥♥给他们
you'd sell them the house?
银行同意了 我就能
If the bank approves, so do I.
太棒了
Excellent.
我猜霍金不喜欢德州
I wonder if Stephen Hawking would like Texas.
这里很无聊
It's very flat.
噢我可买♥♥不起房♥子
Oh, I can't afford a house,
但我很荣幸你想要我当你邻居
but I'm flattered you'd want me next door.
我当然想 你开派对都
Of course I would. You don't have enough friends
找不到几个朋友
to throw a party.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你不也没多少朋友
Neither-neither do you!
你是觉得我每天在学校见到你后
So, you think after seeing you every day at school,
我回到家 望向窗外
I'd want to go home, look out my window
还得再看你个够
and see-see more of you?
是的
Yes.
也许我们可以一起骑车上学
Hey, maybe we could ride to school together.
我们可以一起打牌
We could play card games.
够了 你让我笑尿了
Stop, you're killing me.
不好意思 你为啥想要我当你邻居
I'm sorry, why would I want to live next door to you?
你可以问下吉文斯先生
Ask Mr. Givens.
我很逗
Apparently, I'm hilarious.
谢谢你来问我
That's sweet of you for asking,
但我宁愿
but I'd rather
把手指插♥进♥卷笔刀里
stick my finger in a pencil sharpener
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表