剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
The best thing is for you
那个叫维罗妮卡的女孩吧
to just forget about this Veronica girl.
你应该驰骋情场
You should be playing the field,
就像大黄蜂见花就采一样
just like a bumblebee going from flower to flower.
千万别为爱情这种骗人玩意感到困惑不解
And don't get confused about all this love nonsense.
你的自♥由♥才是最重要的
Your freedom is the only thing that matters.
乖 去帮姥姥拿毛巾
Be a sweet boy and get Meemaw a towel.
我需要咖啡
I need coffee.
你需要的是洗澡
You need a shower.
米希 五分钟
Missy, five minutes!
拜托你别嚷嚷
Oh. Can you please?
抱歉 我懂你的痛苦
Oh. Sorry. Been there.
她宿醉 希望我们小声点呢
She's hungover! Wants us to keep it down!
你准备去参加棒球选拔赛吗
Are you going for your baseball tryout?
-对 -会有笔试吗
- Yup. - Will it include a written test?
不会
No.
以防真要考 告诉你几个棒球小知识
Well, just in case, here are some baseball facts
可能会用得上
that may come in handy.
棒球诞生于19世纪30年代
It was invented in the 1830s.
第一场有正式记录的比赛是在1846年
The first officially recorded game was in 1846,
在新泽西州霍博肯进行
and that game took place in Hoboken, New Jersey.
我才不需要知道这个
I won't need to know that.
现在你知道了 就再也不会忘记
Well, now you do, and you'll never forget it.
已忘
Already gone.
我开始担心你了
I'm starting to worry about you.
我只是稍微放纵酗了点小酒 又如何
I just had a little too much to drink. So what?
如果你是为斯特吉斯博士难过 也没关系的
If you're upset about Dr. Sturgis, that's okay.
我才不难过 老娘不在乎
I'm not upset. I don't care.
那你也不在乎我昨晚见到他咯
So you don't care that I saw him last night?
不 我希望他万事顺意
No. I hope he's great.
好吧
Okay.
他万事顺意吗
Is he great?
他看起来还好
He seemed okay.
跟在乎的人说去吧
Tell it to somebody who cares.
不好意思 你是巴拉德教练吗
Excuse me, you Coach Ballard?
是我
That'd be me.
我是乔治·库珀
George Cooper.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
My daughter's here to try out.
女儿
Daughter?
你在电♥话♥里没提是女儿啊
Well, you didn't mention that on the phone.
怎么 我没说吗
Oh, did I leave that out?
反正她来了
Well, here she is.
你好
Hi.
你想看看她的本事吗
You want to see what she can do?
我想看到她回家
I want to see her go home.
什么
Sorry?
拜托 我不可能让一个女孩加入队伍
Come on, I'm not gonna put a girl on the team.
为什么
Why not?
还用问吗 她是女孩
Why not? She's a girl.
她还扎着小辫子
She's got pigtails.
米希 让我们单独聊聊
Missy, give us a minute.
不 我想听
No, I want to hear.
听着 孩子
Look, sweetheart,
你想参加棒球队 这想法很好
I just think it's great you want to be on the team,
但这些男孩会把你生吞活剥的
but these boys are gonna eat you alive.
我才不怕他们
I'm not afraid of them.
或许你该害怕
Well, maybe you should be.
至少让她投几球给你看看 她臂力很强
At least let her throw a few. She got a hell of an arm.
乔治 你是橄榄球教练 对吧
George, you're a football coach, right?
你会让女孩加入你的球队吗
You gonna put a girl on your team?
那不一样 橄榄球是身体接触项目
It's different. It's a contact sport.
棒球也是 她上场击球
So is this. She gets up to bat,
某人故意将球掷向她
and someone deliberately throws a ball at her,
就会发生身体接触
it's gonna make contact.
你连一个机会都不给她吗
You're not even gonna give her a chance?
不给
No.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's get out of here.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
再见
Bye-bye.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有 我是小乔治
Yeah. I'm Georgie.
维罗妮卡的朋友
I'm a friend of Veronica's.
祝早日恢复
我带了这个来送她
I brought this for her.
好贴心啊
Oh, isn't that nice!
我孙女去看医生了
My granddaughter's at the doctor,
但欢迎你在家里等她
but you're welcome to wait.
好啊 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
这是我
Oh, and this is me
和我表哥格兰
and my cousin Glen.
不 等等
No, no, wait.
这是罗塞还是格兰啊
Is that Russell or Glen?
不 我很确定这是格兰
No, I'm pretty sure that's Glen.
对了 别再叫小乔治去商店
By the way, don't send Georgie to the store anymore
帮你买♥♥啤酒了
to get you beer.
他竟敢告密
He snitched on me?
他还想偷一罐呢
Well, he tried to steal one.
发生什么了
What happened?
她没被选上吗
She didn't make the team?
-她连试打的机会都没有 -为什么
- She didn't even get to try out. - Why not?
教练不想让女孩加入球队
Coach doesn't want a girl on his team.
你就默默接受了吗
And you were okay with that?
没有 我尽力了
No. I tried.
但他心意已决
There was no changing his mind.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去换个新的生气对象
To be mad at somebody new.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
走开 别烦我
Leave me alone.
是不是要考笔试
Was there a written test,
但你忘了我教你的内容
and you couldn't remember what I told you?
不是啦
No.
你想加入那支棒球队吗
You want to be on that baseball team?
是的 但教练说...
Yes, but the coach said...
老娘不管他说了什么 拿上手套 我们走
I don't care what he said-- get your glove, let's go.
好
Okay.
米希
Missy.
干嘛
What?
好好做棒球
Do good baseball.
就是他
That's him.
你好 能跟你聊聊吗
Hello. Can I talk to you? Yeah.
你跟我外孙女说 她不能打棒球
You tell my granddaughter she can't play baseball?
我只是想保护她 没别的意思
Oh, well, I was just looking out for her, that's all.
-是吗 -就是这样 女士
- Is that so? - Yes, ma'am, it is.
我们不需要你来决定 什么对她才是最好
Well, we don't need you deciding what's best for her.
那你需要什么
What do you need?
我要你给她跟男孩子同样的机会
I need you to give her the same chance you would a boy!
要是我拒绝呢
Or what?
那我绝对跟你没完
Or you and me gonna have problems.
我们可不希望那样 对吗
Well, we wouldn't want that, would we?
对 你不希望的
No, we wouldn't.
好吧 让我看看你的水平 孩子
Okay, let's see what you got, kid.
来吧
Here you go.
火力全开吧 宝贝
Fire it in there, baby.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
姥姥刚为你摞了狠话
Meemaw has just made a scene.
现在可不能害怕退缩啊
Now is not the time to be scared!
是要等到过年才开始吗
Are we gonna do this today?
裤子穿好 猴急什么
Keep your pants on!
快把球丢出去
Throw the damn ball.
我只是个无知女孩 但那一记应该是叫好球吧
I'm just a girl, but I think that's called a strike.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表