剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I don't like this at all.
这只是预防措施啦
It's just a precaution.
其实安全得很
You know... perfectly safe.
万一遇到
In the unlikely event
水上迫降 紧急疏散
of a water landing and evacuation...
水上迫降 水上迫降 水上迫降
Water landing, water landing, water landing...
我办不到
I can't do this.
你继续说 我们很快回来
Keep going, we'll be right back.
先生
Uh, sir?!
-谢尔顿 快出来 -不要
- Sheldon, come out of there! - No!
至少把门打开
At least open the door.
你告诉他们 我得下飞机
Tell them I need to get off.
先生
Sir?
你们二位都必须回到座位上
You both need to return to your seats.
稍等一下
Just one second.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir...
如果你想见斯蒂芬·霍金
If you want to see Stephen Hawking,
我们必须立刻坐下
we have to sit down right now.
太危险了 我做不到
It's too dangerous. I can't!
你可以害怕 没关系
It's okay to be scared.
-先生 -但此刻正是你挖掘内心勇气的时候
- Sir? - u202dTh-That's when you got to dig deep and be brave.
你怎么说
So, what do you say?
不 我是你吓破胆的年幼儿子
No, I'm your terrified little boy!
好吧
Okay.
先生 请出来 他们要叫保安了
Sir, please, they're gonna call security!
再稍等一下
Just one more second.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock!
他长♥期♥坐那艘飞船到处飞啊
He flies around all the time in that spaceship.
他也没害怕 对吧
He's not afraid, is he?
我不是史波克先生
I'm not Mr. Spock.
对 但我见过你扮成他
No, but-but I've seen you pretend to be him.
你现在能扮成他吗
Could you do that right now?
你是史波克 我是柯克舰长
You be Spock, I'll be Kirk.
也许可以
Maybe.
好 史波克先生
Okay, Mr. Spock.
给你的第一个命令就是回到座位上
Your first order is to return to your seat.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
空乘归位 准备起飞
Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff.
你还好吗 史波克先生
You okay, Mr. Spock?
我尽力了 长官
Doing my best, sir.
舰长和史波克先生是不会牵手的
The captain and Mr. Spock don't hold hands.
抱歉
Sorry.
或许就牵这一次吧
Okay, maybe just this once.
加州理工大学
我们以前听说的加州传闻好像都是假的
I think we've been lied to about California.
学校里根本没人晒成古铜色肌肤
No one on this campus is tan at all.
的确没有
No, they are not.
想想这些桌子见证了
Imagine all the stimulating conversations
多少激动人心的讨论
that must go on at these tables.
肯定的
I bet.
我能预见自己有一天来这里
I can see myself going here one day.
我想你会很适应的
I think you'd fit right in.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表