剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
意思是你有一份真正的工作而我没有
That you have a real job and I don't?
玛丽 我还有十分钟就要去训练橄榄球了 我
Mary, I have football practice in ten minutes, and I...
我没有时间来处理这件事
I don't have time to deal with this.
你必须得去 因为我很忙
Well, you're gonna have to, 'cause I'm busy.
说得好 教友
You tell him, sister.
波洛领带太性感了 对吧
The bolo tie's too sexy, right?
我就知道
Knew it.
你开心了吧 你妈妈和我吵架了
Hope you're happy... your mother and I are fighting now!
有个扫帚间 我儿子用它建了个堡垒
There's a closet, it... My son made a citadel.
算了
Never mind.
- 谢尔顿 回你的房♥间去 - 乐意之至
- Sheldon, go to your room. - Gladly.
他就会在里面看书
He's just gonna read in there.
我会阻止他看普罗顿教授的
I'd take away Professor Proton.
少管闲事
Stay out of this.
不许再看普罗顿教授
No more Professor Proton!
你就是这么做的
That's how you do it.
我真不敢相信你没把他送回到班里去
I can't believe you didn't make him go to class.
你让我处理这件事 我处理了啊
You told me to handle it; I handled it.
这事赖你
That one's on you.
你才没处理 你根本什么都没做
You didn't handle it. You didn't do anything.
我得去训练 所以我做了个决定
I had to get to practice, and I made a decision.
他在教学楼里 他很安全 而且他在学习
He was in the building, he was safe, and he was learning.
如果他总是独自一人的话
He is never gonna improve his social skills
他就不能提高社交能力了
if he's sitting all alone.
他总得和人相处的
He has to be around people.
听起来你好像知道他需要什么 你去管吧
Sounds like you know what he needs... go fix it.
因为我什么都得管 是吧
'Cause I have to do everything, right?
有人今晚要睡沙发了哦
Oh. Someone's sleeping on the couch tonight.
一边儿去
Get out of here!
小谢可能只是
Well, maybe Shel is
在发泄他的不满
just acting out
因为他不能再上
'cause he doesn't have his college class
大学课程了
to go to anymore.
我可以问问约翰的教授朋友
I could ask John's professor friend.
也许能让他旁听一门课
Maybe he'd let him sit in on a class.
然而你现在才提出这个方案吗
And you are just bringing this up now?
其实我可以早说的
I would've said something earlier,
但是你俩吵架太有意思了
but I was enjoying the fight.
喂
Hello?
嗨 林克莱特博士
Hi, Dr. Linkletter.
- 我是康妮·塔克 - 康妮
- It's Connie Tucker. - Connie.
何事劳烦您亲自打来
To what do I owe the pleasure?
- 我需要你帮个忙 - 没问题 什么事都行
- I need a favor. - Of course. Anything.
我们要不要在晚餐时说
Should we discuss it over dinner?
还是等下回吧
I'll take a rain check on that.
我希望
I was hoping
我孙子能一直参加你的物理课
that my grandson could join in your physics class
直到约翰 呃 回来
until John is, uh... back.
从精神病院吗
From the mental hospital?
是的
Yes.
那个他从来没告诉你他以前呆过的地方吗
The one he never told you he'd been in before?
是
Yes.
如果你问我的话 我会说这是他一个奇怪的道德选择
A curious ethical choice on his part, if you ask me.
他到底能不能旁听
Can he take the class or not?
当然
Of course.
虽然 我从来没教过小孩
Although, I never taught a child before.
他会使坐便器吗
Is he potty-trained?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
观看上周普罗顿教授在我脑海里的映像
Watching last week's Professor Protonin my mind.
小甜饼
Moon Pie?
好消息哟 你可以继续
Good news. You could start going
上你的大学课程了
to your college class again.
斯特吉斯博士出院了吗
Dr. Sturgis is back?
没有 但是他的朋友林克莱特博士
No, but his friend Dr. Linkletter
将会让你上他的课
is gonna let you come and take his class.
但我只上斯特吉斯博士的课
But I take Dr. Sturgis's class.
我懂 但是现在没有这个选项
I know, but that's not an option
林克莱特博士非常友善的让你
right now, and Dr. Linkletter's been nice enough to...
旁听他的课
to let you sit in on his.
但我更喜欢斯特吉斯博士的教学方式
But I like the way that Dr. Sturgis teaches.
呃 没准你觉得
Well, you might like the way
林克莱特博士教的更好呢
that Dr. Linkletter teaches even better.
- 它是以授课为基础的吗 - 我不清楚
- Is it lecture-based? - I don't know.
他对量子力学有什么理解
What's his interpretation of quantum mechanics?
- 我说不出来 - 他从哪儿获得的博士学位
- I couldn't say. - Where'd he get his doctorate?
从闭上你的嘴赶紧谢谢我大学来的
From the University of Shut Up and Say Thank You.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为你会去倒垃圾
I thought you were gonna take out the garbage.
不好意思 我还活在
I'm sorry. I was under the impression
你会把这里事情都做了的状态里呢
you did everything around here.
你非得旧事重提吗
You really want to start this again?
我做了不少事
I contribute plenty,
展示一点感恩之情并不会要了你的命
and it wouldn't kill you to show a little appreciation.
我肯定会感谢你的 等我洗完了
I'll be sure to do that... As soon as I finish
这筐衣服 那堆盘子 清理完地板
the laundry, the dishes, the vacuuming,
购置日用品 再帮米希完成她的家庭作业之后
the grocery shopping and helping Missy with her homework.
你就喜欢我工作来支付所有的花销 对吗
You like how my job pays for all the bills, right?
别搞得好像只有你工作一样
Stop acting like you're the only one with a job.
妈妈 杰夫牧师打电♥话♥来了
Mom! Pastor Jeff's on the phone.
我必须得接
I have to take this.
你当然得接
'Course you do.
嗨 杰克牧师
Hi, Pastor Jeff.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
我搞不定了
I'm in trouble.
罗宾刚才来了
Robin just got here.
她看起来好漂亮 而且她更好闻了
She looks nice, and she smells even nicer.
拜托
Come on, now.
没有什么比永恒的救赎更好闻
Uh, nothing smells better than eternal salvation.
我知道 但是我们太过关注于
I know. But we put so much thought
我的穿着了 我们根本就没考虑过
into my clothes, we didn't even think
她的穿着
about what she'd be wearing.
为啥
Why?
她穿成啥样了
What's she wearing?
小乔治 你立马把电♥话♥给我挂了
Georgie, you hang up that phone right now!
我根本就赢不过她 当我做事了
I mean, I-I just can't win. When I step in,
我做的都是错的 我不做吧 她就对我嚷嚷
I'm doing it wrong, and when I don't step in, she yells at me.
我明白
I hear you.
达琳是不是也对你这样
So Darlene does the same thing with you?
那倒没有 不过如果她这样我一定会很厌恶
No. But I'd hate it if she did.
这听起来太糟了
That sounds awful.
那你平时吵架都吵什么
So, what do you two fight about?
你懂的 就家长里短
You know, normal stuff.
谁更爱谁多一些
Who loves the other one more.
谁该做足底按♥摩♥了
Whose turn it is for a foot rub.
哦前几天 我们还争论
Oh, the other day, we did argue
卫生纸应该怎么挂
about which way the toilet paper should hang.
谁赢了
Who won?
记不得了
I don't remember.
就记得最后在卫生间地板上做♥爱♥了
We just ended up making love on the bathroom floor.
谢谢你啊韦恩
Thank you, Wayne.
听起来真有帮助呢
This has been real helpful.
你上一次和玛丽约会
When was the last time
是什么时候
you took Mary out on a date?
我都没法告诉你
I couldn't even tell you.
- 嗯 可怜的女人 - 嘿
- Mm. That poor woman. - Hey.
你得跟我一头啊
You're supposed to be on my side.
我也想啊
I'd like to be.
但你没给我什么能同在一头的理由
But you're not giving me much to work with.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表