剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐
Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner.
他不是在疯人院里吗
I thought he was in the nuthouse.
我们不可以这么称呼那里
We do not call it that.
老爸就是这么叫的啊
That's what Dad calls it.
首先 不要提起他住院的事情
For starters, do not bring up his time in the hospital.
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克•尼科尔森发疯
In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts
拿着一把斧子追着人...
and chases people around with an ax.
当电梯门打开的时候 哎哟喂呀
When them elevator doors opened, oh, man.
三振出局
Strike! Yeah!
赞啦 米希
All right, Missy!
羞辱那男孩
Humiliate that boy!
谢利 为什么还在看书呢
Shelly, why don't you put your book down
赶紧放下看你姐姐投球
and watch your sister play?
场面越来越精彩了
It's getting exciting.
乍看还以为大家都只是干站着呢
It looks like everyone's just standing there.
已经两出局 而垒包上都站满了人
There's two outs, bases are loaded,
二垒的人回来分数就超前了
a-and the winning run's on second.
但只要米希再三振一个 队伍就赢了
But if Missy throws one more strike, they'll win.
然后我们就能回家了吗
And then we can go home?
那还真的是令人兴奋
That is exciting.
三坏球 满球数
Ball three! Full count!
稍等 暂停
Hold on. Time!
你在那边干嘛呢 快帮她祈祷
What are you doing down there? Pray for her.
好 我马上
Right. On it.
你这是搞什么鬼呢
What the heck's going on?
我投输了 大家就会讨厌我
I'm gonna lose the game. Everyone's gonna hate me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你就投就对了
Just throw the ball over the plate.
他不会挥棒的
This guy's not gonna swing.
他会的 他是他们最强的打者
Yes, he will. He's their best hitter.
你就相信我就对了 行吗
Oh. Now, you trust me, all right?
他在等你投坏球保送上垒
He is looking to walk.
他不想被个女生三振出局
He doesn't want to strike out against a girl.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 你就投好球就对了
Absolutely. Just throw it across the plate.
他不会挥棒
He will not swing.
-好吧 -给 擦擦鼻子
- Okay. - Come on. Here. Wipe your nose.
乖孩子
That a girl.
放心 你可以的
Now, you got this.
上啊米希 他打不到 你一定行
Come on, Missy! He can't hit! You can do it!
比赛继续
Play ball!
《沙丘》
三好球
Strike three!
我的乖宝贝
That's my girl!
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
你说他不会挥棒的
You said he wasn't gonna swing!
我说谎了 我们赢啦
I lied. Hey, we won!
吃披萨庆祝吧
Let's get pizza!
走吧
Come on!
来啦
Oh, hey.
谢谢 大家开动吧
Thank you. Everybody, dig in.
有趣小知识 你知道披萨
Fun fact. Did you know that pizza
只是无数种地中海烤饼中的其中一种吗
is only one of many Mediterranean flatbreads?
你是在跟我说话吗
You talking to me?
谢利 这是巴拉德先生第一次跟我们吃饭
Shelly, this is Mr. Ballard's first time eating with us.
别让这次变最后一次了
Let's make sure it's not his last.
有意思
Interesting.
跟家人共进晚餐对你来说
Does a family meal mark an escalation
算是感情升级下一个阶段吗
in your romantic relationship?
这问题问得好 算吗
That's a good question. Does it?
你听好
You know what?
你给我坐过去你姐姐那桌小孩桌
Why don't you go sit at the kid table with your sister?
不去的理由从何说起呢 他们吵 还满身大汗...
Where do I begin? They're loud, they're sweaty from sports...
去
Get.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon,
如果你的披萨太烫 那你就放冰块上去
if your pizza's too hot, put ice on it.
我就是这么做的
That's what I did.
乔治
So, George,
我该怎么说服这位
how do I convince this one to come fishing
下周跟我一起去钓鱼呢
with me next weekend?
我告诉你 谁也别想在我睡过一晚帐篷后
I told you, nobody's gonna see this face
看到老娘的脸
after a night in a tent.
聪明
Smart.
你那张脸把鱼吓走可就不好了
You don't want that mug scaring the fish.
你想去哪钓
Where you going?
康罗湖
Lake Conroe.
钓鲶鱼的大好地点
Great spot for catfish.
那你何不一起来呢
Well, then, why don't you come along?
你愿意的话 带小乔治一起来也行啊
You can even bring Georgie if you want to.
应该会很有趣
That'd be fun.
听起来是不错 玛丽 我可以去吗
That sounds fun. Uh, Mary, you mind if I go?
我可以不用跟人分床吗
A bed all to myself?
快走不送
Bye.
那就这么定了
It's a plan.
你可别忘了
You got to remember
到时候把你的食物绑上树 确保他偷吃不到
to hoist your food up into the trees so this one can't get it.
-呵呵呵 真好笑 -你敢说老娘的脸
- Very funny. - You make fun of my face,
我就只能笑你这熊一般的身材了 肥仔
I'm gonna have to make fun of your enormous, bear-like body.
首次与我们家庭一起吃饭的感觉如何呢
So, how are you enjoying your first meal with our family?
大家都很毒舌 我爱死了
Well, everybody's mean. I love it.
你好
Hello.
乔治 我是约翰
George? John here.
我打来是想跟你确认
I'm calling to confirm a time
这周末的喝酒聊天时间
for beer and socializing this weekend.
靠
Oh, damn.
我忘了我跟你有约了
I forgot we had plans. Um...
我其实约了人要去露营
I'm actually going camping.
好吧
Okay.
真的很抱歉
I'm real sorry.
我也是很临时才受邀的
Uh, the invitation kind of came up last minute.
你可能不知道 但其实我超爱露营
You may not know this, but, um, I love camping.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Oh, yes.
我曾在亚洲背包旅行过一年
I spent a year backpacking through Asia.
我是很乐意邀请你啦 但主办人不是我
I mean, I'd invite you along, but it's not really my trip.
我是要跟康妮的朋友戴尔一起去
I'm going with Connie's friend Dale.
没问题
Not a problem.
我这周末就跟另一个朋友一起过吧
I'll just hang out with another friend this weekend.
那太好啦
Great.
但我得先去交一个
I just need to make one first.
巴拉德运动用品店
Ballard's.
戴尔 是我乔治
Hey, Dale. It's George.
这周末嘛... 我们可能去不了了
About this weekend, uh, we're gonna have to bow out.
为什么 出什么事了吗
Why? Everything okay?
没什么事啦 我就是忘了之前跟一个朋友有约
Yeah. Yeah, I just forgot I made plans with a friend,
快到日子了我才取消 有些过意不去
and I feel bad canceling last minute.
我们也... 他喜欢露营吗
Oh, hey, can we-- Does he like camping?
带上他一起呗
Bring-bring him along.
可能会有一点尴尬呢
Uh, y-- That might be a little weird.
是康妮的前男友
It-it's Connie's ex.
妈呀 我感觉他不太像是会露营的人呢
Boy, he didn't impress me as a camping type.
其实他还暗示了我他想去呢
Uh, well, actually, he was hinting around about going.
说他自己是户外型的人
Claims to be an outdoorsman.
是吗 那我十分乐意看看
Really? Oh, hey, I'd like to see that.
-带上他 -你确定吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表