剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我要投啦 库珀
I'm coming at you, Cooper.
太棒啦 完美的一球
Way to go. Perfect.
谢谢你 神
Thank you, God.
说一句"谢谢你 教练"如何
How about, "Thank you, Coach"?
-谢谢你 教练 -太迟了
- Thank you, Coach. - u202dToo late.
这个点应该很不错
This should be a good spot.
这里车流量大 代表会有很多废气排放
It's a high-traffic area, which means plenty of exhaust,
也就表示会有很多铂金
and therefore plenty of platinum.
很好 开挖吧
Great. Let's get shoveling.
你不帮忙挖吗
You ain't gonna help?
不要
No.
今天练球如何
How was practice?
很棒 我打出了比谁都远的一球
Great. I hit the ball further than anyone.
看来祈祷好像帮上忙啦
Sounds like a little prayer helped after all.
-好像是真的有效 -感觉你很惊讶啊
- I guess it did. - You seem surprised.
神祂全知全能
Well, God knows everything,
而我脑子里有一些蛮邪恶的想法
and I have some pretty evil thoughts.
米希
Oh, Missy.
要是我开始戴十字架呢
Ooh, what if I start wearing a cross
这样神就知道我是认真的了
so God knows I mean business?
你也可以净化一下自己的思想
You could also clean up your thinking.
不要
Nah.
怎么这么久啊
What's taking so long?
你要是来帮忙就不用那么久了
It'd be faster if you helped.
我们都知道这是不可能的
Well, we know that's not happening.
我知道你手头上要处理的事情很多
I know you got your hands full with all that sad stuff,
比如疾病 战争 饥荒与贫穷
like disease and war and hunger and poverty,
所以真的很感谢你帮忙我练习时打中球
so thanks again for helping me get some hits at practice.
阿门
Amen.
别忘了请求祂保佑我们一家平安健康
Don't forget to ask him to keep our family safe and healthy.
我刚跟祂挂电♥话♥ 别让我再打过去了
I just hung up. Don't make me call him back.
我该穿戴你那一套吗
Should I be wearing all that?
我建议啊 那些石子可脏了
I recommend it. Those rocks are filthy.
我没事
I'm good.
神制♥造♥出泥土 泥土不会伤人
God made dirt. Dirt don't hurt.
我们怎么开始
Where do we start?
第一步是把砂砾放进滤锅里
The first step is to put the gravel in these colanders,
然后再抖进盘里收集灰
and then sift it over the tray to collect the dust.
就像从大街上捡钱一样
It's like finding money in the street.
你为什么这么在乎钱啊
Why do you care so much about money?
你有看到电影《回到未来》结尾时 爸爸有了钱
You saw Back to the Future when their dad's rich at the end,
老婆纤细苗条 变得更爱他吗
his wife is all skinny and loves him way more.
所以你希望你老婆因为你有钱才爱你吗
So you want a wife who loves you because you have money?
还得是瘦子
A skinny wife.
我有个东西给你
I have something for you.
你说你想要个十字架
You said you wanted a cross,
这个是我在你这年纪时所戴的
and this is the one I used to wear when I was your age.
好漂亮啊
It's so pretty.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
这是个能很好提醒你
It's a nice reminder that wherever you are,
上帝永远与你同在的东西
God is always with you.
而你想戴它对我来说也意义非凡
And it means a lot to me that you want to wear it.
谢谢你 妈 我现在要祈祷一下
Thanks, Mom. I'm gonna pray right now.
神啊 我米希又来了
God, it's Missy again.
如果你听我说话变清楚 是因为我戴了十字架
If you can hear me better, it's 'cause I'm wearing a cross now.
请你保佑我周六打中很多球
Please let me get a lot of hits on Saturday.
如果他们的王牌投手弄伤了手臂或是被卡车撞
And if their star pitcher breaks his arm or gets run over by a truck,
我也乐意接受
I'd totally be okay with that.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
现在我们得再过一次筛
Now we have to sift the powder again
因为铂金的微粒非常非常小
because the platinum particles are extremely small,
有时都不超过几个原子
sometimes no more than just a few atoms.
如果我有你那么聪明 我就去玩股票
If I was as smart as you, I'd play the stock market.
或者上猜价节目了
Or go on Price Is Right.
我比较想把时间用在重要的事物上
I'd rather spend my time focusing on important things,
比如解出宇宙是怎么运作的
like figuring out how the universe works.
所以如果哪天你解出来了 之后呢
So, say you figure out how the universe works. Then what?
不确定 但与此同时
I'm not sure, but in the meantime,
我同意理查德·费曼说的话
I agree with Richard Feynman.
我单纯很享受解出事物逻辑的过程
I simply enjoy the pleasure of finding things out.
我同意嘻哈团体野兽男孩说的
I agree with the Beastie Boys.
你得自己争取你派对的权利
You got to fight for your right to party.
拥有个人人生观还是挺好的
Well, it's good to have a personal philosophy.
-下一步呢 -我们调出化学药剂
- What's next? - We create a chemical flux
将硼砂 碳酸钠
by combining borax, sodium carbonate,
氧化铅与面粉混合
lead oxide and flour.
你知道谢尔顿和小乔治
Did you know Sheldon and Georgie
一起进行一个项目吗
are working on something together?
那可真好啊 说起来
That's nice. And guess what--
米希问我她能不能戴十字架
Missy asked me if she could wear a cross.
她现在就在卧室里祈祷呢
She's in her bedroom saying prayers right now.
我不喜欢这样
Hmm. I don't like it.
你在说什么傻话 我们孩子乖乖听话呢
What are you talking about? Our kids are behaving.
就是这样才有问题 有坏事要发生了
Exactly. Something bad's gonna happen.
你为什么不能感恩就好
Why can't you just be thankful?
因为一感恩 就会被生活踢爆蛋蛋 玛丽
Because that's when life kicks you right in the plums, Mary.
老爸 你的机械钻在哪
Dad, where's your power drill?
-干嘛 -我们家的烤箱达不到2000度
- Why? u202d- Our oven doesn't reach 2,000 degrees,
所以我们要用垃圾桶自♥制♥一个窑
so we're going to make a homemade kiln out of a garbage can.
瞧 蛋爆人亡了
And there go the plums.
你们俩是想把房♥子烧掉吗
Are you two trying to burn down the house?
不是 我们是想用砂砾制♥造♥铂金
No, we're trying to make platinum out of gravel.
你不准造2000度的烤箱
You're not building a 2,000-degree oven.
好吧 但告诉你一声 我本来打算给你分成的
Fine. Just so you know, I was gonna cut you in.
你认真的 你愿意为了参加派对奋力争取
Really? You'll fight for your right to party
却不愿意为制♥造♥一个
but not for your right to make a device
能超越铅熔点的设备据理力争吗
that'll exceed the melting point of lead?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
"你为什么不能感恩就好"
Ooh, "Why can't you be thankful?"
你在气什么
What's your problem?
爸妈不准我建造窑
Mom and Dad won't let me build a kiln,
所以我和小乔治无法完成我们的试验了
so Georgie and I can't finish our experiment.
不用解释 我不在乎窑是个什么鬼
Before you tell me, I don't care what a kiln is.
行吧 但你就永远都不会知道窑是高温烤箱
Okay, but you'll never know it's a high-temperature oven.
如果你不爽 就向上帝求助吧
If you're unhappy, just ask God for help.
我不相信有上帝
I don't believe in God.
祂能听见的
He can hear you.
祂知道你有没有乖
He knows if you've been bad or good.
和圣诞老人一样 只不过祂能罚你下地狱
Like Santa, but he can send you to hell.
我不会靠求神拜佛来解决我的问题
I'm not going to ask some magical being to solve my problems.
我请祂帮我解决击球的问题 祂就帮了
I asked him to help me with my batting, and he did.
美术教室有一个陶瓷窑 我们可以用它
There's a pottery kiln in art class. We can use that.
小乔治 我想到办法了
Georgie, I figured it out!
干得好 但那不能算进我的愿望哦
Good job, but that does not count as one of my wishes.
我们为什么要偷偷摸摸
Why are we being sneaky?
你不是说我们拿到使用许可了
I thought you said we have permission.
是没错 但我不想让人知道铂金的事
We do. I just don't want anybody knowing about our platinum.
明智 上周 我吹嘘我有花生夹心饼
Smart. Last week, I bragged about having a Nutter Butter,
结果不知哪个小人就从我午餐袋里偷走了
and some rat stole it right out of my lunch bag.
反正不是我♥干♥的
Well, it sure wasn't me.
然后我就击中了 球从右外野手头顶飞过去
And then I hit it over the right fielder's head.
听起来你练得很顺利
Sounds like you had a good practice.
是的 教练说他会把我安排在主棒
I did. Coach said he's gonna have me hit cleanup.
米希
Missy,
你能用你的十字架摩擦一下我的球棒吗
will you rub your cross on my bat?
不行
No.
你有这么做吗
Have you been doing that?
只摩擦我自己的啦 效果奇佳
On mine. It's working great.
拜托啦
Please?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表