剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
乔治
George. ?
这书灯很有巧思啊
Hey, that's clever.
我在读这本跟精神问题有关的书
I'm reading this book about mental problems,
我有点担心里面描绘的很像谢尔顿
and I'm worried it sounds like Sheldon.
那你就别读这个书了
Well, stop reading the book.
谢利跟斯特吉斯博士有很多共同点
Shelly and Dr. Sturgis have a lot in common,
你看看人家现在都什么样了
and look what happened.
怎么 你是说他被送进...
What, you mean like how he went to...
在现在这个社会 我们在
As a society, we've made strides
如何谈论精神方面的疾病有了长足进步
in how we discuss psychological issues.
而30年前的东德州呢
30 years ago in East Texas,
只能说我们还没那么进步
let's just say we hadn't.
有一天你儿子可能也是这样呢
That could be your son one day.
老婆 只因为他们都非常聪明
Honey, just 'cause they're both super smart
不代表他们就是同个人
doesn't mean that they're the same person.
你看 斯特吉斯爱上了你妈
I mean, Sturgis was in love with your mom,
从这点就能看出他是神经病啊
so clearly he was nuts from the get-go.
你真是一点忙都帮不上
You're not helping.
但我的话也没说错啊
I'm not wrong, either.
爱你哟
Love you.
你今天怎么不载米希一起上学
Why aren't you also driving Missy to school?
因为我想跟你两人单独聊聊天嘛
I thought it might be nice for us to chat.
聊米希吗
About Missy?
她的确是有些令人难忍♥是吧
She is a bit much, isn't she?
我有个问题想问你
Here's a question for you.
你有看或听到别人看听不到的事物过吗
Do you ever see or hear things that other people can't?
经常啊
Oh, all the time.
比如现在 车的天线正在震动
Right now, the car antenna is vibrating
它与这台车引擎的活塞的频率是一致的
at the same frequency as the pistons in the motor.
挺烦人的 但你也知道我这人
It's quite irritating, but you know me--
我从来不抱怨
I don't complain.
我指的是那些并不太真实存在的事物啦
I meant more like things that aren't actually there.
这不正是现代形而上学的基本问题吗
Ah, isn't that the fundamental question of modern metaphysics?
根本上有什么存在
What is actually there?
聊得真开心
This is fun.
米希应该多坐爸的车上学
Missy should ride with Dad more often.
让我再换个方式问
Let me try this a different way.
你有过神经兮兮
Um, do you ever feel paranoid,
觉得随时有别人要来害你过吗
like people are out to get you?
我是个10岁就在高中读书的孩子
I'm a ten-year-old in high school--
的确是到处都有人要来害我啊
people are out to get me.
这话合情合理
That's fair.
我是在想 如果是我有这些感觉
I just think if I was having these feelings,
那应该挺可怕的吧
that might be scary, right?
大概吧
I suppose so.
而你正被这些问题所困扰吗
And this is something that's been concerning you?
或许吧
Maybe.
最近这段期间啦
Lately.
有一点
A little.
但最重要的是我们可以敞开心扉
But the important thing is that we can always talk
跟彼此聊这方面的事情
about this kind of thing with each other.
您这边有跟心理健康有关的书吗
Do you have any books on mental health?
当然啊 怎么了
Sure. Why?
我觉得我妈快要疯了
I believe my mother is unraveling.
我们有几本你可能有用的精神疾病书籍
We have a few books on mental illness you might find helpful.
从这本开始读应该挺不错
This one's a good place to start.
你读过吗
Have you read it?
读过 体验过
Read it, lived it,
也犯过在与人约会时聊这个的错
made the mistake of talking about it on a date.
行啊 你就走吧
Sure. Walk away.
你们男人都这样
They all do.
谁啊
Who is it?
小乔治·库珀
Georgie Cooper.
您哪位
Who?
我是你的邻居
I'm your neighbor.
养鸡的那一家吗
The one with the chickens?
不是
No.
有奇怪的天才小孩那家吗
The ones with that weird, smart kid?
是的 那是我弟弟
Yeah, that's my brother.
我不喜欢那孩子
I don't like that kid.
我也不喜欢他啊 先生
Neither do I, sir.
你来想干嘛
What do you want?
我想知道您有没有兴趣买♥♥一个...
I was wondering if you'd like to buy one of th...
你都还没看我要卖♥♥什么
You didn't even see what I was selling.
你卖♥♥啥
What?
德州雪球
Texas snow globes.
靠
Dang it.
看见没
See?
很漂亮
It's pretty.
我要这玩意干嘛
Why would I want that?
这个嘛...
Well, um...
因为这可是德州啊
b-b-because it's Texas,
每个德州人都热爱自己的家乡
and everybody in Texas loves Texas?
靠
Dang it.
如果你立刻行动
And if you act now,
你家里就能拥有这个
you can have this beautiful,
漂亮的限♥量♥版纪念品
limited edition keepsake in your home
价格不过是低廉的五美元
for the low, low price of only five dollars.
我可是丢下了《人♥民♥法庭》节目
I hope you know I'm missing
来开门听你废话的
People's Court right now.
但圣诞节即将到来
But with Christmas coming,
这可以塞进圣诞袜里当作超棒的礼物
this would make an excellent stocking stuffer.
你是我外孙
Well, you're my grandson,
我爱你
and I love you...
所以摔你门我也很心痛
so it hurts me to do this.
靠
Dang it.
天啊
Oh, dear.
不好
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no.
完蛋了
Oh, dear.
抱歉我之前让你吃了闭门羹
Sorry I gave you the boot before.
那你现在是要买♥♥吗
Does that mean you'll buy one now?
并不
No.
你一个雪球都没卖♥♥出去吗
You didn't sell a single snow globe?
别为难你哥哥
Now, don't give your brother a hard time.
他主动去做一件事 我很佩服
He took some initiative, and I admire that.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
雪球虽然挺傻帽的
I mean, the snow globes were silly,
但你下个点子一定很棒
but I bet your next idea will be great.
它们才不傻
They're not silly.
你这么想就好了 因为你还屯着五十个呢
I'm glad you feel that way, 'cause you got 50 of them.
哪怕就为了证明你是错的 我也会全部卖♥♥光
I'm gonna sell them all just to prove you wrong.
既然
Well, now I know
这变成你和你♥爸♥比赛谁尿得更远
it's a peeing contest between you and your daddy,
我就要两个吧
I'll take two.
好咧
Well, all right.
妈妈 你也没多喜欢爸爸
Mom, you're not crazy about Dad.
-想买♥♥个雪球吗 -够了
- Want to buy a snow globe? - Enough.
我也不喜欢我们互相嘲笑对方
And I don't like us making fun of each other.
我们是一家人 家里应该是个安全的环境
We're family and this should be a place that is safe,
我们想聊什么都行
where we can talk about anything.
我赞同
I agree.
我们做饭前祷告吧
Now, let's just say grace.
感谢上帝
Thank you, God,
赐予我们这些食物
for this food we are about to receive,
也赐福准备这顿饭的人
and bless the hands that prepared it.
并请您保佑我们
And please keep us all in good health,
身体以及精神上都健康
body and mind.
你为什么看着我
Why are you looking at me?
-我没有 阿门 -阿门
- I'm not. Amen. - Amen.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表