剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
It'd be good for us to have some space.
怎么 你和小乔治吵架
So, you pick a fight with Georgie,
结果惩罚我没得去加州吗
and I don't get to go to California?
行吧 那你去
Fine, you can go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要配合谢尔顿在不同时区的如厕时间表
Have fun managing Sheldon's bathroom schedule
玩得开心哦
in different time zones.
在我家帅哥们出发前 拍张照留念
Let me get a picture of my boys before their big trip.
记录下这一刻很明智
It's smart to document this.
因为你下次见到我时
Next time you see me,
我已经是见过斯蒂芬·霍金的人了
I'll have been in the presence of Stephen Hawking.
笑一个
Smile.
我比较想摆出严肃脸
I'd prefer to look serious.
这张照片日后说不定会出现在教科书里
This may appear in a textbook someday.
说"斯蒂芬·霍金"
Say, "Stephen Hawking."
-斯蒂芬·霍金 -斯蒂芬·霍金
- Stephen Hawking. u202d- Stephen Hawking.
你害我笑出来了啦
Aw, you made me smile.
洗手吃饭了
Wash up for dinner.
我不吃
I ain't eatin'.
那你也不准看电视
Well, you're not watchin' TV.
我不能出去 现在连电视也不准看吗
I can't leave the house, and now I can't watch TV.
是啊 禁足就是这样
Yeah, it's called being grounded.
我等不及搬出去住了
I can't wait to move out.
你说什么
What was that?!
下次我会在电♥话♥上说
Next time, I'll say it on the phone,
这样你就能听见了
so you can hear me.
你再继续皱眉头
You keep frownin' like that,
就会长出和姥姥一样的老人褶子
you're gonna get wrinkles like your meemaw.
你明明很美
You look great.
我知道 我只是想听你说出来
I know, I just wanted to hear you say it.
你在不爽什么
What's on your mind?
谢尔顿总是想要什么就有什么
Sheldon always gets everything he wants.
好像的确如此
I guess he does.
这不公平 对吧
That's not fair, huh?
超不公平
No!
但是
On the other hand,
他也只是去听个科学讲座而已
he's just going to some science lecture.
我知道 但他有机会坐飞机去加州耶
I know, but he gets to go on a plane to California.
飞机也没那么好啦
Planes aren't all that great.
现在都不能在上面抽烟了
You can't even smoke on 'em anymore.
这样吧
I tell you what,
你今天练球结束后
after practice today,
我和你去做点好玩的事
you and me will do somethin' fun.
我能抽人生第一支烟吗
Can I have my first cigarette?
不行
No!
我能穿耳洞吗
Can I get my ears pierced?
你妈绝对不会喜欢
Your mom won't like that.
所以也许可以
So, maybe.
我看看 34A和B 就是这里
All right, 34A and B-- this is us.
你想坐靠走道的还是靠窗的
All right, you want the aisle or the window?
哪个位子是分配给我的
Which one is assigned to me?
无所谓 你选一个就是了
It doesn't matter, just pick one.
如果我坐靠窗位 就能看到起飞和降落
Well, if I sit by the window, I can watch the takeoff and landing,
但如果我坐靠走道位
but if I sit on the aisle,
就离洗手间近一点
I'm closer to the bathroom.
又开始了
Here we go.
但如果我坐靠窗位
Although if I'm by the window,
我去洗手间时你就得起来
you'll have to get up when I use the bathroom.
然而如果我靠走道坐
But if I'm not,
你去洗手间时我就得起来
I'll have to get up when you use the bathroom.
随便选一个吧
Just pick one.
我难以抉择
It's a tricky decision.
我的膀胱比你的小...
My bladder's smaller than yours...
二位有什么问题吗
Everything okay here?
马上就解决了
About to be.
来
Here! u202d
那你就靠走道啦
Aisle it is!
没事了
We're good.
好
Oh, okay.
你要不要帮我弄这个
You want to help me with this?
不要
No.
别走
Hey!
是你先欺骗我的
You're the one who lied to me.
我以后不跟你说话了 这样你不会再被骗啦
Well, I'm done talkin' to you, so it'll never happen again.
干嘛
What?
我知道你不想说话 没关系
I know you don't want to talk, and that's fine.
你听我说就行了
You can just listen.
即使做出正确决定 生活也够艰难了
Life is hard enough if you make good decisions,
但如果做了错误决定 生活就会雪上加霜
but if you make bad ones, it gets even harder.
我并不会和贾娜做什么
Nothin' was gonna happen with Jana.
-小乔治... -不
- Georgie... u202d- No!
你总是把我想得很坏
You always assume the worst with me.
很抱歉你小时候是乖乖牌 而我却是个坏小孩
I'm sorry you were a perfect kid and I'm just a screwup.
你才不是坏小孩
You are not a screwup.
我小时候也不是乖乖牌
And I was not a perfect kid.
你做了什么天理不容的错事 睡过头没去教堂吗
Oh, what'd you do, sleep through church one mornin'?
告诉你
For your information...
我以前常逃课
I used to skip class...
就为了
so that I could
去我男朋友卡车里喝啤酒
drink beer in my boyfriend's truck.
老爸那时就有卡车了吗
Dad had a truck back then?
我说的不是你♥爸♥
Not talkin' about your dad.
我还...
I also...
偷开走你姥姥的车
stole your meemaw's car
结果开进沟里去了
and crashed it into a ditch.
真的吗
Really?
跟不是我爸的那个男朋友一起吗
With that boyfriend who wasn't Dad?
这不是重点
Missin' the point!
如果重点是你做过错误选择 现在也好好的啊
u202dIf the point is you made some bad decisions and turned out fine,
那为什么还对我那么严厉
then why you being so hard on me?
因为有一些决定 你永远无法摆脱
Because some decisions you cannot walk away from
它们会影响你一辈子
and they will affect the rest of your life.
如果你是指贾娜怀孕
If you're talkin' about Jana getting pregnant,
她不会怀孕的
she ain't gonna.
我当年也这么想的 结果稀里糊涂
That is what I thought, and the next thing I know,
我就在法♥院♥办结婚手续了
I'm at the courthouse gettin' married.
你结婚
You got married
是因为你怀孕了吗
because you were pregnant?
没错
Yes.
所以我只是个错误吗
So, I was a mistake?
不 绝对不是
No! No!
你是天赐的礼物
You are a blessin'.
错的是我欺骗了我父母
The mistake was lyin' to my parents,
就为了去你♥爸♥家过夜
so that I could spend the night at your dad's house.
还有喝龙舌兰
And, you know, tequila.
女士们先生们 我是本次航♥班♥机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
去洛杉矶的航程预计很平稳
We're expecting a smooth flight to Los Angeles.
起飞前 请各位看向空乘
Before we take off, please direct your attention
他们会再强调一遍
to the flight attendants as they review
重要安全规程
some important safety procedures.
"安全规程" 爽啊
"Safety procedures"? Oh, baby.
请花点时间找到离您最近的出口
Take a minute to locate the exit closest to you.
最靠近您的出口也许在座位后方
The nearest exit could be behind you.
如果机舱突然失压
Should the cabin experience sudden pressure loss,
您座椅上方的氧气面罩会自动脱落
oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat...
机舱为什么会失压
Why would the cabin lose pressure?
-不会的 -将面罩罩在口鼻处
- It won't. - u202dPlace the mask over your mouth and nose,
像这样拉紧带子
like this, pull the strap to tighten it.
如携带儿童乘机
If you are traveling with children,
请自己先戴好氧气面罩 再帮助您的孩子
make sure that your own mask is on first before helping your child...
我不喜欢这样
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表