剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, that's all right. Um...
说实话
You know, the truth is,
我还在为和康妮分手了难过
I'm-I'm still kind of heartbroken over Connie,
我本来希望如果有其他人喜欢我
and, uh, I was hoping if someone else liked me,
也许能减轻我的痛苦
it might make it hurt less.
你们两人我都不太了解
Well, I don't know either one of you very well,
但我觉得你和康妮还有戏
but I wouldn't write off Connie just yet.
为什么 她说什么了吗
Why? Did she say something?
没有 但她看你的眼神让我觉得余情未了
No, but, uh, it's just the way she looked at you.
你看 我就是不会判断这种事
See? That's what I'm terrible at.
你们怎么做到的啊
How do you people do it?
我知道她现在和戴尔在一起
Look, I know she's with Dale right now,
但我和他当了很多年夫妻
but we were married for a long time.
相信我 他会搞砸的
Trust me, he's gonna screw this up.
那我再问个问题 这些话我该告诉康妮吗
Follow up question: Should I mention any of this to Connie?
劝你不要
Mm, I wouldn't.
太好了
Excellent!
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表