剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你给我走路回家
You're walking.
我从这趟配饰店危险之旅中幸存下来
I had survived a perilous trip to the accessory store,
但其实 真正的配饰[从犯]是我
but it turned out, the real accessory was me.
身体闪粉
我不敢相信你偷了东西
I can't believe you stole.
是你把它带出来的 是你偷的
You walked out with it. You stole.
我为什么要偷闪粉
Why would I steal glitter?
我已经有闪光般的人格了
I already have a sparkling personality.
去跟警♥察♥解释吧
Tell it to the cops.
或是跟你的狱友解释
Or your cellmate.
你那么聪明 为什么要变成这样
You're so smart. Why are you acting like this?
也许我不想那么聪明
Maybe I don't want to be smart.
我得坐下缓缓
I have to sit down.
当聪明的小孩糟透了
Being smart sucks.
就是因为这个我们才从阿肯色州搬到这里
It's the reason we moved here from Arkansas,
在这之前我的父母从来没吵过架
a-and my parents never yelled at each other before that.
当个普通人更好
It's just better to be normal.
我就这么觉得 但我还有漂亮的颧骨
It works for me. But I also have good cheekbones.
你这是游泳了吗
You swim here?
爸爸把我从车上赶下去了 我只能走回来
Dad kicked me out of his truck. I had to walk back.
你又说了什么蠢话还是做了什么蠢事
What dumb thing did you say or do?
你怎么知道我是那个做蠢事的人
How do you know I'm the one who did something dumb?
因为你就擅长这个
'Cause you kind of shine at it.
我只是说要出钱修车载空调而已
All I did is offer to pay to fix his AC.
果然是你犯蠢 笨蛋
And there it is. Dumb.
这么说怎么了
What's wrong with that?
你♥爸♥爸是个成年人
Your dad is a grown man.
他不想要他的孩子给他钱
He doesn't want his kid giving him money.
所以我赚钱他高兴
So he's glad I'm making money,
但我不能用那些钱帮助他吗
but I'm not allowed to use that money to help him out?
我真不懂了
I don't get it.
等有一天 你也有一大堆满身大汗
Well, someday, when you have a bunch of sweaty,
笨头笨脑的小孩到处跑的时候 你就懂了
mullet-headed kids running around, you will.
我永远都不会生小孩
Oh, I ain't never having kids.
这是从你嘴里说出来最聪明的一句话
Well, that's the smartest thing I ever heard you say.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里是约翰·斯特吉斯
John Sturgis at your service.
斯特吉斯博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Dr. Sturgis, Sheldon Cooper.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
困惑 沮丧 懊恼
Confused, upset, annoyed,
还可能触犯了法律
and potentially in trouble with the law.
你想从哪开始解决这个问题呢
Well, in which order would you like to handle this?
先从困惑开始吧
Let's start with confused,
但如果我们听到警笛声 我们就跳过这部分
but if we hear sirens approaching, we'll jump ahead.
好的 你在烦恼什么呢
Great. What's on your mind?
你曾希望过自己不聪明吗
Do you ever wish that you weren't smart?
所以我就只是矮 孤独还笨吗
So I would be short, lonely and stupid?
不 那就更糟了
No, that seems worse.
你为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
你还记得佩奇吗
Do you remember Paige?
当然 聪明的小姑娘
Of course, brilliant little girl.
我知道 但是她说
I know, but she says
她不想再这么聪明了
that she doesn't want to be smart anymore.
也许她正在经历某种身份认同危机
Well, perhaps she's experiencing some sort of identity crisis.
有没有可能是她的前任
Is it possible her ex is dating someone
在跟一个各方面都更适合她的人约会
who seems better for her in every imaginable way?
我好困惑
I'm confused.
我也是
So am I.
我该怎么做才能让她明白聪明才是最好的
How do I make her understand that being smart is the best?
我建议 你不要试着去解决她的问题
Might I suggest, instead of trying to fix her problem,
你倾听就好了
you just listen?
当我在精神病院病房♥的时候
When I was in the psychiatric ward,
我明白了那些在情绪中苦苦挣扎的人
I learned that people who are struggling emotionally
通常只是想被倾听而已
often just need to be heard.
听着好难 但我想我可以试试
Sounds difficult, but I suppose I could try.
我还在医院还学到一件事 有些人相信
Another thing I learned in the hospital is that some people believe
有奇怪的鼹鼠人住在地球深处的隧♥道♥里
there are weird mole men living in tunnels deep inside the earth.
这次谈话大抵都很有用
Well, this has been mostly helpful.
我大抵也欢迎你打来
And you're mostly welcome.
你成功走回来了
You made it.
是啊 我走回来了
Yeah, I made it.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
有没有不痛的修眉方法
Is there a way to do this so it doesn't hurt?
没有 想变美就要忍♥痛
No. Beauty is pain.
乔治男孩[歌♥手]肯定很痛苦
Boy George must really suffer.
米希 我要跟佩奇单独谈谈
Missy, I need a moment with Paige.
快点谈
Make it quick.
我现在只有一半脸是美的
I'm only half-beautiful.
什么事
Yeah?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
听什么
To what?
听你倾诉
To you.
我什么都没说
I'm not saying anything.
如果你想说的话 我听着呢
Well, if you wanted to say anything, I'd be listening.
但我什么都不想说
But I don't want to say anything.
我也不想倾听啊 但相逢即是有缘
And I don't want to be listening, but here we are.
你现在感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better yet?
你怪怪的 而且不是平常的那种怪
You're being weird, and not in the usual way.
看来这就是我现在的生活了
Guess that's my life now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
每个人的举止都怪怪的
Everyone is acting weird.
我妈妈出去约会 我爸爸表现得像个小孩
My mom is going on dates and my dad is acting like a child.
我的妹妹一直哭
My sister's crying all the time.
我只是
I just
希望所有事情都回到以前那样
wish that everything could go back to the way it was.
但已经回不去了
I don't think it will.
原来我非常擅长倾听
It turned out I was really good at listening.
秘诀就是坐在那 如果你想走的话 忍♥住别走
The trick is to sit there, and when you want to leave, don't.
我不得不住在两个房♥子生活
I have to live in two separate houses.
我的外祖母用最恶毒的话骂我爸爸
And my grandma says the meanest things about my dad.
我知道所有人都很伤心
I know that everyone is upset
因为我不好好上学了
that I'm not doing well in school.
只是我很难去在乎了
It's just hard to care.
所有从前对我很重要的事情
Everything that used to seem important to me
现在都不再重要了
just... doesn't anymore.
所以我想 我其实只是觉得孤独吧
So I guess, really, I just feel alone.
听起来很难受
That sounds hard.
是 没错
Yeah... it is.
斯特吉斯博士是对的
Dr. Sturgis was right.
我做什么也不能解决这个问题 至少我当时那么想
There was nothing I could do to fix this, or so I thought.
你要我给你倒一杯热饮吗
Can I offer you a hot beverage?
好啊
That would be nice.
马上就来
Be right back.
这个"热饮安慰法"
The "Hot Beverage of Comfort"
变成了我安慰人时的万用妙招
would become my go-to method
安慰那些情绪失落的人
of dealing with someone in emotional distress.
这个方法百试不爽
And it always worked.
除了我妻子生产那次
Except when my wife was in labor,
某人建议我应该把它泼在自己脸上
where it was suggested I throw it in my own face.
-你在干什么 -佩奇很难过
- What you doing? - Paige is feeling sad,
所以我在给她做热饮
so I'm making her a hot beverage.
你是个好孩子
Oh. You're a good kid.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我取得的所有成就中
Of all my accomplishments,
我不知道他为什么偏偏选了这个
I don't know why he single this moment out.
但我很庆幸他这么做了
but I'm glad he did.
你们好吗
What's up?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表