剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Not a problem.
我有指南针 手电筒和半包干果
I have my compass, a flashlight and half a bag of gorp.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
-拜托 -让他走吧 乔治
- Please. - Let him go, George.
你想告诉康妮 你把她前男友弄丢在树林了吗
You want to tell Connie you lost her old boyfriend in the woods?
他可是成年男人
Well, he's a grown man for crying out loud.
他想做什么随他去
Let him do what he wants.
这下我有充分理由喝啤酒了
Well, that's an argument for me having a beer.
你闭嘴 别这样 戴尔
Shut up. Come on, Dale.
做正确的事 叫他留下来
Do the right thing. Tell him to stay.
行吧
Fine.
约翰
John?
糟了
Oh, damn.
约翰
John!
他那么小只 脚步倒挺快啊
Boy, for a little guy, he's fast, ain't he?
我赢了
I win.
你不能那么摆
You can't set it that way.
规则里有说不行吗
Does it say that in the rules?
倒是没有
Well, no.
这是你本人的签名吗
And is this your signature?
是的 但是
Yes, but...
妈妈 我们要去查克芝士餐厅
Mom, we're going to Chuck E. Cheese!
我们哪都不去了 你们差不多该睡觉了
We're not going anywhere. It's almost your bedtime.
抱歉了 宝贝
Sorry, hon.
最重要的是 我赢了
Well, all that matters is that I'm the winner.
没错 你赢了
Yes, you are.
其实我才是真正的赢家
Actually, I was the winner.
我们这一天都在做我喜欢的各种事
We spent the whole day doing everything I love:
起草合同 争辩规则
drafting contracts, arguing about rules,
最重要的是 不踏出家门一步
and most importantly, never leaving the house.
-拜托啦 -我不想玩
- Come on. - I don't want to.
就再一次嘛
Just one more time.
好吧
Fine.
石头 剪刀 布 糖果 小马
Rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony!
石头绊倒小马 我赢了
Rock trips pony. I win.
你为什么每次都赢
How do you keep winning?
因为你每次都出小马
You keep picking pony.
吃干果吗
Gorp?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表