剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
瞧 台球桌开了
Hey! Pool table's open.
太棒啦
Ah! Wonderful!
但如果你们真的离婚了
But if you did get a divorce,
我能得到多少个美国女孩娃娃呢
how many American Girl dolls could I get?
我和你♥爸♥没要离婚
Your father and I aren't getting a divorce.
但要是离了就不止一个 对吧
But more than one, right?
你有跟离婚无关的问题要问吗
Are there any questions that aren't about divorce?
没有 谢尔顿
Nope. Sheldon?
看着你妈跟不是你♥爸♥的人约会
Is it difficult to see your mother
是不是很难接受
go out with men who aren't your father?
这个问题很严肃啊
That's a big one.
我的确花了一点时间才接受
I suppose it took some getting used to,
但她是成年人了
but she's a grown-up,
虽然姥爷去世了
and even though Pop-Pop passed away,
但她仍该拥有幸福
she deserves to be happy.
告诉你一声
Just so you know,
我只要有一个美国女孩娃娃就满足了
I'd be happy with one American Girl doll.
我们聊完了
And we're done.
非常感谢你 艾拉
Thank you so much, Ira.
我真的很需要有人陪我
I really needed this.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们应该再约出来
We should do it again.
你周五晚上有什么安排
What's your Friday night look like?
周五♥不♥行
Oh, no, Friday's no good
因为我们要在店里盘点货物
'cause we're doing inventory at the store.
好吧 那周末呢
Oh, okay. Well, how about the weekend?
不不 周末我也没空
No, no, no, that's not good for me, either.
你是在拒绝我吗
Are you blowing me off?
有这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
可我不明白为什么
Well, I don't understand why.
我以为我们今晚挺愉快的
I mean, I-I thought we had a nice time.
是很愉快
Oh, we did.
但你仍对约翰念念不忘
But you're still hung up on John,
我不希望又心碎一次
and I don't want to have my heart broken again,
所以恕我必须拒绝你
so I'm gonna respectfully pass.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
就是啊 没想到我居然还有尊严残留在体内
I know. It turns out I do have a shred of dignity.
我和你一样感到意外
I'm as surprised as you are.
我这礼拜可真不顺啊
I'm not having a good week.
你以前打过台球吗
Have you played much pool?
念大学时经常打
Oh, in my undergraduate days, all the time.
这就是物理学和几何学
It's just physics and geometry.
是吗
Is that so?
我在脑子里计算角度
I calculate the angles in my head.
有时用弧度
Sometimes in radians,
有时用角度数
sometimes in degrees,
看我那天心情如何啦
depending on my level of whimsy.
我喜欢用弧度来计算
I'm a radians man myself.
这是笑话吗
That's a joke?
是有这个意思
Supposed to be.
人生真有意思
Oh, life is funny.
一周前 我还在精神病院里
A week ago, I was in a mental institution,
现在我却在一间廉价酒吧里开怀大笑
and now I'm laughing it up in a dive bar.
还不是普通的酒吧哦
Not just any dive bar.
是所有人都认识我的酒吧
One where everyone knows me.
他们能认识你真的太幸运了
And they are lucky that they do.
不好意思
Excuse me!
各位
Everyone!
-惨了 -我提议大家为乔治·库珀干一杯
- Oh, boy. - I would like to propose a toast to George Cooper.
我不怕告诉你们
I don't mind telling you
我目前正经历一个人生难关
I'm going through a bit of a rough patch,
这个男人特意带我来这里
and this man went out of his way to take me here
聆听我的烦恼和悲伤
and listen to my woes.
而且我和乔治根本没有多熟
And George and I don't even know each other that well.
你们都听见了 我跟他不熟
You heard it. Y'all heard it.
但我刚和一位女性分手了
But I just broke up with a woman.
她美丽 充满激♥情♥
A beautiful, passionate woman.
有冒险精神
Adventurous.
感性
Sensual.
显然
Apparently,
人无论到几岁都会为爱心碎
you're never too old for heartache.
但今晚
But tonight,
我在男性友谊的怀中找到了慰藉
I found solace in the bosom of male friendship.
敬乔治·库珀
To George Cooper.
酒我请了
Drinks are on me!
敬乔治·库珀
To George Cooper!
发生什么了
What happened?
我喝了几杯啤酒
Oh, I had a few beers.
他喝了一杯
He had one.
你们不是吧
Seriously?
不准我养狗 却这家伙赖到现在都不走
We can't get a dog, and this guy's still here?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表