剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
冰淇淋车来了
Ice cream.
是冰淇淋 妈妈 我能吃吗
Ice cream, Mom... can I?
- 当然 - 冰淇淋啊
- Sure. - Ice cream!
你不用拿钱吗
Don't you need money?
我得拿钱
I need money!
- 谢谢 - 别跑
- Thank you. - Don't run!
好的
Okay!
谢尔顿 你想要冰淇淋吗
Shelly, you want ice cream?
吃冰淇淋
Ice cream!
可以
All right.
给你钱
Here you go.
记得别跑
And no runnin'.
穿着拖鞋跑 不可能
In these loafers? Not a chance.
我只是开个玩笑
I was jokin'.
好吧
Okay.
那本该是一个
It was turning out to be
完美的周六
the perfect Saturday.
卖♥♥冰淇淋的人给了额外的纸巾
The ice cream man had extra napkins.
我有一堆的作业
I had tons of homework.
而我本要享受这个
And I was about to enjoy an orange sherbet Push-Up,
我唯一能够吃完的
which was the only kind of Push-Up
橘子口味推推乐雪糕
I could actually finish.
但是 一切就这样被摧毁了
Then it all came crashing down.
谁也说不准那房♥子会卖♥♥给谁
There's no telling who could buy that house!
万一他们养狗呢
What if they have dogs?
万一他们养鸟呢
What if they have birds?
万一他们狗鸟双全 而且他们的鸟
What if they have both and the birds
还学狗叫怎么办
learned to bark like dogs?
谢尔顿 你太激动了
Sheldon, you're gettin' yourself all worked up.
事出有因 那房♥子离我卧室的窗户只有六英尺
For good reason... that house is six feet away from my bedroom window
谁知道有什么样的气味会飘过来
who knows what kind of smells could jump the gap?
比如 烟味 香薰蜡烛 榴莲
Uh, cigarette smoke, a scented candle, a durian?
榴莲是什么
What's a durian?
一种气味难闻的榴莲属水果
A vile-smelling fruit of the genus Durio.
你什么时候闻过那个
When did you smell that?
我没闻过 我也希望永远不要
I haven't, and I'd like to keep it that way.
或许会很棒呢
It might be nice.
或许他们会是有同龄孩子的家庭
It might be a family with kids your age.
我已经和同龄的孩子住在一起了 那可不怎么样
I already live with a kid my age... not a fan!
怎么了
What's up?
我能和你谈谈严肃的女性话题吗
Can I talk to you about serious woman stuff?
当然
Of course.
这对话是适合 喝冰茶
Is this a... iced tea conversation
还是热茶
or a hot tea conversation?
热茶 妥妥的
Definitely hot.
所以 到底怎么了
So what's goin' on?
我想我有男朋友了
I think I have a boyfriend.
但你不能告诉妈妈
But you cannot tell Mom.
哦 当然 我超爱瞒着你妈妈
Oh, of course... I love not telling your mother stuff.
所以 他 他叫什么
So what-what-what's his name?
马库斯·亚当·拉森 他十一岁半了
Marcus Adam Larson, he's 11 and a half,
他有一头金发 最喜欢的颜色是绿色
he has blond hair, his favorite color's green
而且他正在学滑板
and he's learning how to skateboard,
但现在水平还不怎么样
but he's not very good yet.
好 但我必须得问
Okay, well, I have to ask, now...
在你这个年龄有男朋友 意味着什么
at your age, having a boyfriend, what does that mean?
你们 出去约会吗
Do you, uh... go out on dates?
不
No.
那 你们牵手吗
Um... well, d-do you hold hands?
我也想 但是 没有
I wish, but no.
所以 你怎么知道他是你男朋友的
So how do you know he's your boyfriend?
因为这个
Because this happened.
我不知道你还有份文件
I didn't realize you had documentation.
我也没想到
I know.
隔壁发生了可疑的事情
Something suspicious is happening next door.
比如
Like what?
一大群陌生人来来去去的
Groups of strangers keep coming and going.
他们肯定在用那幢房♥子交易毒品
They must be using the house to sell drugs.
没人在买♥♥卖♥♥毒品 那只不过是开放参观日
No one's selling drugs, they're just havin' an open house.
什么开放参观日
What's that?
他们开放房♥子 欢迎
They open up the house so people interested
有意向购买♥♥的人参观
in buyin' it can take a look.
怪不得911把我电♥话♥挂了
That explains why 911 hung up on me.
我别无选择 只能亲自去看看
I had no choice but to determine
这些潜在购买♥♥者中
if any of these prospective home buyers
有没有合格的邻居
would be suitable neighbors.
这个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
This shifty fellow?
他看起来是个麻烦人物
He looks like trouble.
那个女人以及
That woman and
她那不知道藏着什么黑暗秘密的包
whatever dark secret is hiding in her bag?
里面可能是把砍刀
Probably a machete.
哦 这位女士看起来挺靠谱的
Oh, this lady seems promising.
这可不行
Not on my watch.
请随处看看
Please look around.
如果有任何问题 我就在这
If you have any questions, I'll be right here.
不好意思 这里谁是管事的
Excuse me, is there someone in charge here?
我就是
That would be me.
伦迪先生
Mr. Lundy?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I'm the realtor.
但你是个老师和演员
But you're a teacher and an actor.
那些工作的工资都还不错
And while those both pay so well,
所以我想周末干这个找点乐子
I like to do this on the weekends for fun.
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
我住在隔壁 而且我想知道
I live next door and I'm concerned
谁会是我的新邻居
about who the new neighbor might be.
别担心 我会亲自确保
Don't you worry, I will personally make sure that
你的新邻居是出价最高的人
your new neighbor is whoever forks over the most money.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
所以 如果你想当他女朋友
So if you want to be his girlfriend
他也想做你男朋友
and he wants to be your boyfriend,
那问题在哪
what's the problem?
他也打棒球 这周末
He also plays baseball, and this weekend...
是我给他投球
I have to pitch against him.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以如果我让他出局了 他可能会生气然后和我分手
So if I strike him out, he might get mad and break up with me.
他为什么会那样
Well, why would he do that?
我让很多男孩都出局了
I've struck out a bunch of boys.
他们都很生气
They all get real mad.
那你要故意扔得很差吗
You're gonna pitch bad to him on purpose?
我是想这么做
I was thinkin' about it.
你不能这么做
That is not what you are gonna do.
你要全力以赴 如果你让他出局了
You are gonna do your best, and if you strike him out,
他会因此尊敬你
he will respect you for it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我让布莱恩·摩根出局的时候 他哭了
When I struck out Brian Morgan, he cried.
现在所有人都叫他 爱哭鬼布莱恩
Now everyone calls him Cryin' Brian.
挺好笑的
That's pretty funny.
多谢夸奖 是我先开始叫的
Thanks, I started it.
伦迪先生
Mr. Lundy?
请进
Come in.
什么风把您吹来了
What brings you here?
我是隔壁房♥子的代理商
I'm the listing agent on the house next door.
但我以为你是个老师和
But I thought you were a teacher and a...
和演员 没错 是的 就是我
And an actor, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你得把你儿子从我的房♥子里弄出去
You've got to get your son out of my open house.
为什么 他做了什么
Why, what's he doin'?
是这样的
Well...
我看到你的外套上有毛发
I noticed there's hair on your coat.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表