剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'd rather not resort to name-calling.
这通常都会害我被塞进很不舒服的地方
It usually gets me stuffed somewhere uncomfortable.
那是面对面的时候嘛
That's in person,
人家知道你软弱悲催
where people know you're pathetic and weak.
这倒是真的
That's true.
网上没人知道我的身份
This is completely anonymous.
我可以畅所欲言
I can say whatever I want
不怕受到身体上的打击报复
without fear of physical retaliation.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks.
就在那天
And on that day,
我姐姐推动了因特网上首次的喷子大战
my sister created the first Internet flame war.
又狠又毒 文法又标准无误
Ooh, that is as cruel as it is grammatical.
发送
And send.
我昨晚试着打给你了 不过你家电♥话♥占线
I tried to call you last night; the phone was busy.
是啊 是因为谢尔顿
Oh, yeah, that was Sheldon.
谢尔顿有可以打电♥话♥聊天的朋友了吗
Sheldon has friends he talks on the phone with?
是他的电脑在跟其他的电脑对话啦
Well, his computer was talking to another computer.
世界又恢复正常了
And the world makes sense again.
早安
Morning.
提醒你一下 我今晚会比较晚回家
Just a reminder, I'm gonna be late tonight.
要跟我新的好兄弟戴尔出去玩
Hanging with my new buddy Dale.
希望你们俩玩得愉快啦
Well, I hope you two have fun together.
当然会啦 有那么多能聊的
Oh, we will. So much to talk about.
你最好给我尊重一下她的隐私
You better respect her privacy.
我完全没这个打算
Oh, I don't plan on doing that at all.
你不用上班的吗
Don't you need to go to work?
要啊 但我在确定你不爽了之前还不想走
Yes, but I don't want to leave until I know you're upset.
那抱歉了 我没不爽
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not.
你有
Yeah, you are.
再见啦
Bye.
非常简单 你只需要输入新闻网的地址
It's just so easy. All you do is type in the Usenet address:
"Sci[科学].theory[理论]
"Sci... dot... theory...
.physics[物理]
dot... physics...
.research[研究]
dot... research...
.quantum[量子]"
dot... quantum."
按下回车 然后马上就出来啦
Press enter, and it comes right up.
正在初始化
正在读取数据中
小心 在电影《战争游戏》中
Careful. In WarGames,
男主角差点就把世界炸了
Matthew Broderick almost blew up the world.
我唯一要炸掉的东西
The only thing I'm gonna be blowing up
就是这家伙苍白无力的论点
is this fellow's flimsy argument.
这是比较经典的那种笑话 想笑出声别客气
That was one of my classic jokes; feel free to laugh.
你看 就像魔法一般
See? Like magic.
你为什么打扮得像个男孩子
Uh, why are you dressed like a boy?
我入选棒球队了啊
I made the baseball team.
所以你是个男孩子
Oh, so you are a boy.
出去 我要换衣服
Get out, I need to change.
-你好像不开心 -是啊
- You seem upset. - I am.
我说对了吗 我真厉害
I was right? Good for me.
快出去啦
Just get out.
等等
Wait.
你整天被人欺负
You get picked on all the time.
那你都是怎么处理的
How do you deal with it?
谁在欺负你
Who's picking on you?
这不重要啦 快跟我说
It doesn't matter, just tell me.
我通常都是先从告诉自己
I usually start by telling myself how much smarter I am
我比欺负我的那个人聪明多少
than the person who's picking on me,
但这招你用不了
but that won't work for you.
出去
Out.
米希
Missy?
干嘛
What?
有时候我会幻想我是个阳离子
Sometimes I imagine that I'm an ion with a positive charge
而欺负我的人是阴离子
and they're an ion with a negative charge.
所以他们说的话都会弹回去
It's so that whatever they say bounces off me
粘到他们身上
and sticks to them.
你好啊 小乔治
Hi, Georgie.
你的夹克真好看
I like that jacket.
那你应该也会喜欢我的裤子
Then you'll probably like my pants;
因为也一样是牛仔布料的
they're made of the same stuff.
课上见
Well, see you in class.
好的
Okay.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
小乔治
Hey, Georgie.
有事吗
What's up?
我们... 我们是朋友对吧
We're-we're friends, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我们只是朋友而已吗
We're just friends?
这问题什么意思
What do you mean?
我追过你很多次
Well, I've asked you out a bunch
但你每次都跟我表明
and you've made it pretty clear
你没兴趣跟我在一起
you weren't interested,
但在我去约别的女孩子之前
but before I asked out another girl,
我想跟你确定一下...
I just wanted to make sure that...
没关系的
It's fine.
你确定吗 因为如果你不...
You sure? Because if it's not...
小乔治 我现在想专注在我与神的关系
Georgie, I need to focus on my relationship with God right now,
不过我真的很替你开心
but I'm really happy for you.
好吧 行
Okay. Cool.
行
Cool.
那回见啦
Well, guess I'll see you around.
好
Yup.
我之前那段婚姻维持了18年 我得承认
Well, I-I was married for 18 years and I got to tell you,
那是我这辈子最美好的两年
those were the two best years of my life.
你这个年纪单身是什么感觉
Ah. What's it like, you know, being single at your age?
怎么 你也在考虑离婚吗
Why, you thinking about it?
不是啦 一切都好
No, no, everything's fine.
婚姻幸福美满 只是好奇问一下啦
Happily married, just, uh, just curious. Yeah...
别演了 她又不在这
Come on, now. She's not here.
回答你刚才的问题 单身很自♥由♥自在
Well, to answer your question, it's just great.
我可以只穿内♥裤♥在家里走来走去
See, I get to wander around my house in my underwear,
还能随时任意发出各种身体响声
and I can make whatever bodily noises I choose whenever I choose.
我现在已经这么做了
Ah. I do that now.
那你太太就是真爱了
Well, then, you got yourself a keeper.
你怎么会当上棒球教练呢
So how'd you wind up coaching baseball?
我之前开体育用品店
Well, with the sporting goods store,
所以赞助过几支球队
you know, I've sponsored a couple of teams,
然后今年 我孙子想打棒球
and then this year, my grandson wanted to play,
当教练我就能有更多时间陪他
so it lets me spend more time with him.
真好 我也教我儿子打橄榄球
That's nice. Yeah, I coach my son in football.
谢尔顿吗
Sheldon?
当然不是 那画面得多惊悚啊
Oh, God, no. Can you imagine?
-我刚才差点被你吓死 -是啊
- You really scared me there for a second. - Yeah.
-话说 你在跟我丈母娘约会啊 -别啊
- So you're dating my mother-in-law. - Oh, no.
她是不是派你来挖我的料
Now, did she send you here on a fact-finding mission?
没有 要说有
No. No, I-if anything,
也是她担心我会爆她的料给你
she's worried I'm gonna tell you things about her.
真的吗
Really?
不如这样吧 我们把酒续上
Well, I tell you what, why don't we get another drink
然后你向我娓娓道来
and let's get to it?
麻烦给这位先生拿一扎啤酒来
Would you get this man a bucket of beer here, please?
那些女孩那么坏 我真替你难过
I'm sorry those girls were so mean.
她们不只说我是男孩子
They didn't just call me a boy.
吃午饭时也不愿跟我一起坐
They wouldn't sit with me at lunch.
课间休息也没人跟我说话
No one talked to me at recess.
可怜的小宝贝
Aw, baby.
有人划掉了我笔记本上的"米希·库珀[库珀小姐]"
Somebody crossed out "Missy Cooper" in my notebook
改成"库珀先生"
and wrote "Mister Cooper."
如果她们是这种人
Well, if that's what they're like,
也许你不该跟她们做朋友
maybe you don't want them as friends.
我不想再打棒球了
I don't think I want to play baseball anymore.
如果你想这么做 我尊重你的决定
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表