剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
那就算了
Oh. Never mind.
说吧 谢尔顿
Tell me, Sheldon.
我想到一个
It occurred to me that a good way
产生正向现金流的好办法
to generate a positive cash flow would be
那就是储存流行歌♥曲 并把歌♥曲制成数字形式
to curate popular songs and make them available in a digital form.
或许放进也能用作电♥话♥
Possibly on a small device that could also be used
或甚至相机的小型设备
as a phone or even a camera.
兼具电♥话♥相机音乐功能的神奇机器耶
Right. A phone, camera, music machine.
滚吧你
Get out of here.
喂 米希 过来
Psst. Hey, Missy. Come here.
干嘛 下一棒就轮到我
What? I'm up next.
给你这个
You know. Here.
别告诉你妈
Don't tell your mother.
我想我还是靠自己吧
I think I wanna do this on my own.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
万一妈妈说得对
Just in case mom's right.
我可不想惹上帝生气
I don't wanna make God mad.
三好球 该你上场
Strike three. You're up.
好吧 碾压他们
All right. Go get them.
一好球
Strike one.
-爸爸 -来了
- Dad! - Coming!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表