剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你自己也看了冰激凌卡车啊
You looked at the ice cream truck, too.
哪个队伍的球帽上有个大红"T"字
Which team has a big red "T" on their hat?
德州游骑兵队
Texas Rangers.
-是受我们喜爱的队伍吗 -是啊
- Is that a team we like? - Uh, yeah.
这里大多数的人都支持他们
Yeah, that's who most people around here root for.
那如果要聊这队 我可以说些什么呢
Okay. And what's something I could say about the Rangers?
说出来会让人惊叹的
You know, to sound cool.
-这是跟小男生有关吗 -不是
- Is this about a boy? - No.
抱歉 是我误会了
All right, sorry.
如果想聊 你可以说"虽然诺兰·莱恩老了
If you want, you could say, "Even though Nolan Ryan is old,
但游骑兵队招揽他来十分明智"
the Rangers were still smart to get him."
真有这回事吗
That's a real thing?
这是真的
That's a real thing.
诺兰·莱恩几岁了
How old is Nolan Ryan?
1947年出生 1993年在游骑兵队退休
我这年纪
My age.
恶心
Ew.
我太习惯整天想着科学了
I'm so used to thinking about science,
我不知道该怎么让自己停下
I'm not sure how to make myself stop.
一旦我开始想着
As soon as I think about
我要不想科学 我就又重新开始想了
not thinking about it, I'm thinking about it.
那你为什么不想点别的呢
Well, why don't you just think about something else?
-比如呢 -不知道啊
- Like what? - I don't know.
看漫画呢
Read a comic book?
你觉得咬了彼得·帕克的蜘蛛
How do you think the spider that bit Peter Parker
是怎么有放射性的 是科学
got radioactive? Science.
你觉得布鲁斯·班纳是怎么受到伽马射线照射的
How do you think Bruce Banner got exposed to gamma rays?
-是科学 -行了
- Science. - All right.
当绿魔在飞...
When the Green Goblin flies...
-我说行了 -是科学
- I said all right. - Science.
我知道你不会想听这个
I know you don't want to hear this,
但我发现祈祷可以给心灵带来无上平静
but I find prayer can bring incredible peace of mind.
别闹了 玛丽 我在想办法帮这孩子呢
Come on, Mary, I'm trying to help the kid.
你需要一个新爱好
You just need a new hobby.
很好 那你有什么爱好
Very well. What are yours?
抽烟 喝酒 赌博
Smoking, drinking and gambling.
但我们可以给你找到差不多有趣的事情啊
But we can find you something almost as fun.
再来一起流汗吧
Let's sweat again!
大家一起来
Come on, everybody!
跟上啊 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
一起来热血沸腾吧
Let's get that blood pumping.
谢了 不必
I'd rather not.
做嘛 稍微运动一下
Do it. A little exercise will help
有助于把头伸出你的龟壳
get your head out of your butt.
手部动作做起来
Get those hands going.
回到前面
Back to the front.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得我想死
I think I hate this.
但好歹你现在没心思想科学了吧
Well, you're not thinking about science now, am I right?
因为我在想我有多想死
I'm thinking about how miserable I am.
一起搭火车 来吧
Let's get on that train. Can we?
换回前面 来
Back to the front. Come on.
三
Three.
四 帮我一起数出来
Yes. Four. Count them out for me!
五
Five.
B14
B-14.
B14
B-14.
B I G O列
从15中选5
从15中选4
你还有什么别的
What else you got?
你确定别人的手指没进过这里面吗
Are you positive other people's fingers haven't been in this?
我特别帮你弄了一颗新球
I made sure to get you a new one.
-感觉不新啊 -是新球
- It doesn't look new. - It's new.
出手吧
Let her rip.
我还是在想着科学
I'm still thinking about science.
没关系
That's okay.
瞄准最前面那个球瓶
Just aim for the front pin.
感觉你今天跟米希玩得很开心啊
You and Missy looked like you were having fun today.
是啊 是挺开心
Uh, yeah, we were.
你们父女俩好好培养了感情
A little father-daughter bonding.
是的 感觉很棒
Yeah. It was nice.
你们在外面待了很久
Hmm. You guys were out there for a while.
都聊了什么呀
What were you talking about?
就是人生咯
Oh, you know, just... life.
好
Sure.
没什么问题吧
Everything okay?
一点问题都没有
Everything's fine.
没什么好担心的啦
Nothing to worry about.
你真的不打算告诉人家吗
You're really not gonna tell me?
不
No.
你好啊谢尔顿 有什么能帮你的吗
Hey there, Sheldon. What can I do for ya?
不知道你有没有关于
I'm wondering if you have any books
戒掉坏习惯的书
on stopping bad habits.
有几本 你想戒掉什么习惯
A few. What habit are you trying to stop?
-科学 -妈呀
- Science. - Yowza,
不是永远戒掉啦
It's not permanent.
我只是想放下一段时间
I'm just looking to take a break.
这话我以前听过
I've heard that one before.
你放下过什么
What did you take a break from?
幸福
Happiness.
好吧
Okay.
我尝试了几种不同的活动
I've tried a few different activities,
但不管我做什么 最终都把我引回科学
but whatever I do just leads me back to science.
我们来想想看 什么是跟科学截然相反的
Well, let's think about it. What's the opposite of science?
科学基于事实
Science is based in facts,
事实的对立面就是虚构作品
and the opposite of facts is fiction.
奇幻小说怎么样
How about fantasy?
有魔法和龙
Magic and dragons.
图书馆里有一整区都是这个分类
We have a whole section here.
听上去智商就要破底了
Ooh, that sounds intellectually bankrupt.
我愿意试一试
I'll give it a shot.
好消息
Good news.
我找到方法暂时放下科学了
I found a way to take a break from science.
太好了 什么方式
That's great. What is it?
叫《指环王[主]》的长篇奇幻小说
A fantasy book series called The Lord of the Rings.
至少书名里含有"主"
Well, it's got "The Lord" in it.
很了不起了
That's something.
刚才这一投还带了旋啊
That one had some zip on it.
带旋是好事吧
Zip's a good thing, right?
是的
Yes.
所以看起来我像懂行的吗
So it looks like I know what I'm doing?
跟职业球手没两样
Just like a pro.
但是淑女职业球手
But like a lady pro?
当然 非常淑女
Oh, yes. Very much.
还有什么游骑兵队的好话是我能说的
Is there anything else good I could say about the Rangers?
我想想啊
Uh, let's see.
告诉有兴趣的人
Tell whoever's interested
绝对没人能撼动诺兰·莱恩的三振出局纪录
that no one's ever gonna touch Nolan Ryan's strikeout record.
因为他经常被三振出局
'Cause he strikes out all the time.
不是的
No.
因为他经常投出好球 让对手三振出局
Because he throws strikeouts all the time.
差别很大
Oh. Big difference.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
再五分钟行吗
Five more minutes?
她想跟亲亲老爸再玩五分钟嘛
She wants five more minutes with her ole dad.
他们在外面干什么
What are they doing out there?
联络感情 那很棒 谢尔顿 书看得怎么样
They're bonding. It's great. Sheldon, how's your book?
话题转得真硬
Nice pivot.
非常棒 有个叫咕噜的人物
Excellent. There's a character named Gollum
被力量之戒吞蚀了心智
who was corrupted by the Ring of Power.
现在他光着身子到处乱跑 还喜欢一口咬掉鱼头
Now he runs around naked and bites the heads off fish.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表