剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
- Bring him along. - You sure?
靠 要是我们遇到突如其来的暴风雪
Yeah. Hell, if we get caught in a freak snowstorm,
他绝对是我们首先吃掉的储备粮
he'll be the first one we eat.
像开胃菜那样
Be like an appetizer.
为什么我不能去钓鱼
Why can't I go fishing?
这是男孩们的周末
It's a boys' weekend.
那为什么谢尔顿没去
Then why isn't Sheldon going?
-你听听你自己说了什么 -你听听
- Do you hear yourself? - Do you?
他们要做好玩的事情 为什么我们不也找点乐子
Well, since they get to do something fun, why can't we?
去查克芝士吃饭 有吃又有玩
Ooh, Chuck E. Cheese.
那地方就是个恶梦
That place is a nightmare.
说一个有意思的地方 比如博物...
Something that could be fun is the Museum of...
-不要 -让他说完
- No. - Let him finish.
都已经听到"博物馆"了 后面接什么都不会变好
We already heard "Museum." It's not gonna get better.
美国铁路博物馆
The Museum of the American Railroad.
说完比没说完还糟
Oh, yeah, that's worse.
这么一对比 跟斯特吉斯博士露营都不错了
Suddenly, camping with Dr. Sturgis doesn't seem so bad.
不好意思 跟谁露营来着
Uh, excuse me-- camping with who?
戴尔没跟你提吗
Whoa. Dale didn't mention it?
没有
No.
我猜约翰也没提这件事
I'm guessing John didn't mention it.
没有
No.
那你本来打算什么时候提
And when were you gonna mention it?
我根本没想提
Oh, I was never gonna mention it.
对了约翰 我听说你这周要去露营
So John, I hear you're going camping this weekend.
是的
I am.
和跟我约会的那个人
With the guy I'm dating.
我知道
I know.
他让我跟着去真是太好了
It was so nice of him to let me tag along.
你不觉得会有点尴尬吗
And don't you think that's gonna be a little awkward?
不会比我参加的其他社交活动更尴尬就是了
No more awkward than any other social situation i find myself in.
我亲手做了什锦干果
I'm making my, uh, homemade gorp:
全称是什锦水果干和坚果
good old raisins and peanuts.
我会给你配方的
I'll have to give you the recipe.
我觉得我能猜到怎么做
I think I can figure it out.
听着 关于戴尔我要提醒你一下
Listen, I want to warn you about Dale.
他是那种... 大男人
He's kind of a... guy's guy.
有时候他开的玩笑会有点难听
Sometimes his sense of humor can be a little mean-spirited.
你别被他的话伤到
Just don't let it hurt your feelings.
你不用担心我
Well, you don't have to worry about me.
对我们物理学家来说 呛声是家常便饭
We physicists are no strangers to smack talk.
我有一次跟林克莱特博士说
I once told Dr. Linkletter
就算随机化实验爬到他的括约肌上
he wouldn't know a randomized trial
他都不知道那是什么
if it crawled up his sphincter.
跟约翰相处时别像个混♥蛋♥
Do not be a jerk to John.
为什么我会像个混♥蛋♥
Oh, why would I be a jerk?
你要去露营
You're gonna be camping.
你要去森林里 你还会喝酒
You're gonna be in the woods. You're gonna be drinking.
没有这些你都是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk without any of that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我知道怎么和人相处
I know how to get along with people.
知道和行动是两回事
Knowing how and doing it are two different things.
好啦 好啦 我会友好的
Okay, okay. I-I'll be nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
会友好对待你那傻气小个子朋友的
To your goofy little friend.
戴尔来了 我们要出发了
That's Dale. We're gonna head out.
这是路上喝的咖啡
Here's some coffee for the road.
谢谢
Thanks.
你别让你♥爸♥喝太多啤酒
Make sure your dad doesn't drink too many beers.
你可真逗
You're funny.
你别让你儿子沾啤酒
And make sure your son doesn't drink any beers.
没问题 我会全喝完的 走吧
Got it. I'll finish 'em all. Let's go.
注意安全 好好玩
Be safe. Have fun.
我自♥由♥了
Oh, I'm free.
这车可真是不错
This sure is a sweet setup.
谢谢夸奖
Well, now, thank you very much.
这辆车比我们的房♥子都好
This thing is nicer than our house.
没有我们的房♥子好
It's not nicer than our house.
现在先别这么肯定
Well, don't be too sure now.
我这有微波炉和空调
I got microwave and air-conditioning.
卫生间还有一大堆旧的《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
I got a stack of old Playboys back there in the bathroom.
好吧 也许你这更好
Okay, maybe.
约翰就在右边那里
Hey, there's John up here on the right.
你确定那不是个花♥园♥地精吗
Are you sure that's not a garden gnome?
米希 如果有一个地方
Missy, how would you feel if there were somewhere
跟查克芝士一样
just like Chuck E. Cheese,
不过没有披萨和海洋球池
but instead of pizza and ball pits,
而是有火车头和解说牌讲述历史 你觉得如何
there was locomotives and placards explaining their history?
那不就是博物馆吗
That's just the museum.
我没想到她会不上当
I didn't think she'd see through that.
约翰 你穿的这一身挺不错嘛
So, Johnny, that's quite the outfit you got on there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只有一个问题 你的荣誉奖章哪去了
I just got one question. Where do the merit badges go?
因为我像个童子军吗
Because I look like a Boy Scout?
是啊 那就是笑点
Yeah, that's kind of the joke there.
我接受你玩笑式的羞辱 并当作友谊的象征
Well, I accept your jocular insult as a token of bonding.
如果你喜欢那个笑话 再听听这个
Well, if you like that one, how about this?
我上次见到这么白的大腿还是在...
Uh, I haven't seen legs that white since...
我们来说点别的吧
Hey. Why don't we talk about something else?
乔治 没事的 你不用保护我
George, it's all right. You don't need to protect me.
我开得起玩笑 我还能呛回去
I can take it, and I can dish it right back.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那来吧 小美人
Well, bring it on, babe.
如果能更了解你一点 会比较简单
It would help if I knew a little more about you.
或许 你小时候尿床吗
Were you, by chance, a bed wetter?
我知道我很久没来了 但我必须跟你聊两句
I know it's been a while, but I really have to talk to you.
我理解你也许不想听我的感情生活
I understand you might not want to hear about my dating life,
但如果你没死 我也不会陷入这种境地
but if you hadn't died, I wouldn't be in this situation.
所以这事赖你
So this is on you.
-去看个电影怎么样 -去天文馆怎么样
- How about a movie? - How about the planetarium?
跟看电影一样
That's like a movie,
但在那你可以看到真的星星
where you can see real stars instead of,
而不是"明星"
I don't know, Gene Kelly?
我们永远不会意见达成一致
We're never gonna agree.
我们就来剪刀石头布吧
Let's just do rock, paper, scissors.
不要 研究表明对彼此熟悉的玩家
No. Anecdotal evidence suggests that players familiar
将会有75%几率平局
with each other will tie 75% of the time
因为游戏的结果十分有限
due to the limited number of outcomes.
那要是我们增加选择呢
Well, what if we added a few more choices?
比如石头 布 剪刀 糖果 小马
Like, rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony.
你现在就是在说蠢话了
Now you're just being silly.
但你的这个赢家说了算的主意很不错
But your idea of a winner-takes-all competition is a good one.
我们只需要想出一个对我俩都公平的游戏即可
We just need to come up with something that is fair to both of us.
要不我们来按照字母顺序列出
What if we list all the spices
妈妈香料架上所有的香料
in Mom's spice rack alphabetically?
我先来 阿斗波
I'll go first. Adobo.
黑胡椒 肉桂
Black pepper. Cinnamon.
香菜 小茴香
Coriander. Cumin.
我们才不玩这香料游戏
We're not playing the spice game.
莳萝
Dill.
现在有两个男人对我有意思
So now I have these two guys in my life.
我知道这听起来像在显摆 但到我这年纪
And I know that might sound like bragging, but at my age,
如果你单身而且不需要用氧气瓶
if you are single and not hooked to an oxygen tank,
身边绝对狂蜂浪蝶无数
you got to swat 'em away.
查理·塔克
好丈夫 父亲
与"姥爷"
我还在气你死掉了呢
I'm still pissed at you for dying.
我才不会独自坐在家里想你
I'm not gonna just sit at home and miss you.
你也不会希望我这样的
I mean, you wouldn't want that.
你会希望我出去走动 好好玩对吧
You'd want me to go out and have fun, right?
不急 你慢慢想
Take your time, think about it.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表