剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Well, we've covered football and grandkids...
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
我们忘了你的前夫
We forgot about your ex-husband.
你在交往的那个
The one you're dating.
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤♥裸♥的吗
Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out?
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm?
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
Ah, you know, it was the '70s.
我打来是想告诉你 我刚读完你的论文
I was just calling to let you know I read your paper.
你的中微子的质量根本不可能
The masses for your neutrinos are impossible.
我从头开始重写了整篇论文
I completely rewrote the whole thing from scratch.
我知道署名通常按字母顺序排列
I know credits are usually listed alphabetically,
但我完全不介意我的我名字排在第二位
but I'm completely fine with my name going second.
我不会把你名字写上去的
I'm not putting your name on it in any way.
格兰特·林克莱特
Grant Linkletter.
斯特吉斯博士偷窃了我的研究
Dr. Sturgis has stolen my work
用到他的论文里
and is using it in his own paper.
你竟敢指控我抄袭
How dare you accuse me of plagiarism!
谢尔顿 我不想再在我的课上看到你
I don't want to see you in my class anymore.
我了解了 斯特吉斯博士
I see, Dr. Sturgis.
是的 的确是罪无可赦的行为
Yes, that is unforgivable behavior.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
他道歉了吗
Did he apologize?
没有 他非常生你气
No. He is very upset with you.
我还非常生他气呢
Well, I'm upset with him.
但这不代表你就可以
That doesn't excuse you from trying
打给林克莱特博士来告他状
to get him in trouble by calling Dr. Linkletter.
不然我还能去跟谁击鼓申冤呢
Who else was I supposed to tattle to?
他的妈妈应该已经不在世了吧
I doubt his mother's still alive.
谢尔顿 我理解你为何不高兴
Sheldon, I understand why you're upset,
但你还是欠人家一个道歉
but you still owe him an apology.
那你完全没理解情况啊
Then you don't understand.
我感觉你们两个现在
Well, for now, it sounds like you two
应该稍微各自冷静一下
could use a little quiet time.
行吧 那我要转到林克莱特博士的班
Fine. I'll switch over to Dr. Linkletter's class.
他比斯特吉斯高了大概30公分
He's a foot taller than Sturgis
可以更妥善运用黑板的空间
and can reach more of the chalkboard.
我的意思是
What I meant was...
或许是时候暂停大学那边的课了
maybe it's time to take a break from your college classes.
什么 为什么 我可是全满分
What? Why? I've gotten straight As.
我知道你的聪明才智足以应付大学
I know you're smart enough for college.
但我不确定你够不够成熟
I'm just not sure you're mature enough.
这下你把我逼到墙角了
Well, it appears you've backed me into a corner.
我本来打算要闹脾气
I would throw a tantrum right now,
但那样反而证明了你说得对
but that would just prove your point.
你要上哪去
Where are you going?
去玩我的小火车
To play with my trains.
虽然听起来可能幼稚 但有很多老人也爱玩
Which may sound immature, but it's a hobby many old men enjoy.
我是你唯一该瞄的啦啦队员
I'm the only cheerleader you should be looking at.
你来啦 我刚才是在找你呢
Oh. Hi. Oh, I was trying to find you.
-就想要祝你比赛顺利 -谢谢
- Just wanted to wish you a good game. - ?Thank you.
我会为你加油的
I'm gonna be cheering for you.
-那太好啦 -除非我抓到你偷瞄别的小妞
- Great. - ?Unless I catch you looking at someone else.
那我一定让你后悔莫及
Then you'll regret it.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你好啊 乔治
Hi, George.
你好啊 哈钦斯小姐
Oh, hey, Ms. Hutchins.
我好像从没见你来看过比赛
I don't think I've ever seen you at a game before.
今天是周五嘛 我答应过我的心理治疗师
Well, uh, it's Friday, and I promised my therapist
-每周都要尝试新东西 -而你选了橄榄球
- I'd try one new thing a week. - And you picked football.
你很棒啊
Good for you.
谢尔顿估计不在这里吧
I don't suppose Sheldon's here?
不在 他对户外运动没什么兴趣
Nah, he doesn't much care for outdoor sports.
或者说对运动没兴趣
Or sports.
对户外也没兴趣
Or the outdoors.
我还希望能有个伴陪我一起坐呢
I was hoping I'd have someone to sit with.
-让你失望啦 -没事
- Ah, sorry. - ?That's okay.
对事情燃起希望是我的不对
It was my fault for letting myself feel hope.
欢迎你来边线看比赛啊
You're welcome to watch from the sidelines.
谢了 但从边边角角看着人生在眼前过去
Thanks. Watching life go by from the sidelines
也算是我的人生写照了
is kind of my thing.
闪开
Hey, heads up!
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
感觉很有事啊
I don't think so.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
别担心
Don't worry,
我们会照顾好你的
we're gonna get you taken care of.
如果我死了 告诉我的治疗师我恨他
If I die, tell my therapist I hate him.
谁说要成熟才能上大学啊
And who says you have to be mature to go to college?
我又不是没看过《动物屋》
I've seen Animal House.
1978年讲述兄弟会之间及与学校冲突的校园喜剧
-你看过啊 -我看过海报
- You have? - Well, I've seen the poster.
那帮人绝对不是上大学的料
Those people are not college material.
小饼饼 我知道你不爱听这个
Moon Pie, I know you don't like to hear this,
但人生中有一些事情
but there are some things in life
只能随着时间过去而学会
that can only be learned in time.
那想必你已经全学会啦
So you must have learned them all, huh?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
-撑着点 -我撑着呢
- Hang in there. - I'm hangin'.
这想必是个可以说给孙辈的精彩故事
Hey, this will be quite a story to tell your grandkids, huh?
我独居兼单身
I live alone. I'm single.
孙辈估计是痴人说梦吧
I don't think grandkids are in the picture.
这个嘛 我有老婆也有孩子
Oh. Well, I... I got a wife, kids. It's...
家庭这玩意过誉了
It's overrated.
然后我的妈妈说
And then my mother said
我不够成熟去上大学
I wasn't mature enough for college.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
当然啦
Absolutely.
所以你也站他们那边吗
So you're on their side, too?
我是越南人 在我们的文化里 你父母死之前
I'm Vietnamese. In my culture, until your parents die,
-你都跟个孩子没两样 -真的吗
- you're basically a baby. - ?Really?
我奶奶到现在还把我爸像个孩子对待
My grandmother still treats my dad like a child.
吃晚饭的时候 她就座了我爸才能坐下
At dinner, he can't sit until she sits,
没让我爸说话前 我爸不许吱个声
and he can't speak until he's spoken to.
那真幸好我不是越南人
Well, I'm glad I'm not Vietnamese.
是啊 可不是我平常展现得那么令人羡慕
It's not as fun as I make it look.
你不能把她丢回她空荡荡的公♥寓♥啊
Well, you can't bring her home to an empty apartment.
带她回来 我们照顾她吧
Bring her here, and we'll look after her
等她好一点了再送回去
until she's back on her feet.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然
Of course.
我们就让她住进小乔治的房♥里
We'll set her up in Georgie's room.
谢啦 玛丽 回头见
Thanks, Mare. See you in a bit.
乔治
Hey, George.
你这么照顾她 你很善良
It's real nice of you, taking care of her like this.
也有点算是我的错啦
Well, it was kinda my fault.
什么有点 完全就是你的错好吗
Kinda? It was all your fault.
再见
Bye.
你来啦 我们成绩如何
Hey. How'd we do?
-你没有错过任何东西 -这么惨吗
- You didn't miss anything. - That bad?
放心 你已经看到了今晚最佳的那记冲撞
I can safely say you saw the best hit of the night.
她情况如何
How's she doing?
还行
Well, not bad.
不幸中的大幸
Could be worse.
脖子有点扭伤
A little whiplash,
肋骨挫伤
couple of bruised ribs,
手臂骨折
broken arm...
还有锁骨骨折
and collarbone.
仅此而已
But that's it.
有点好笑 就是你跳开来
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表