剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你去看了哈钦斯老师没有
Did you check on Ms. Hutchins?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
她当然还活着了 怎么问
Of course she is. Why?
没什么原因
No reason.
我去和她一起吃早餐
I'm gonna go eat my breakfast with her.
谢尔顿 让她好好休息吧
Sheldon, just let her rest.
没事的 她喜欢我的陪伴
It's okay. She enjoys my company.
再说 她理解我和斯特吉斯博士的矛盾
Also, she understands what I'm going through with Dr. Sturgis.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我只是想帮你成长为
I am just trying to help you grow up
成熟有自理能力的大人
to be a functional adult.
我 这傻子还在找麦片幽灵呢
Me? This one's looking for cereal ghosts.
并且已经找到了
Looking for and found 'em.
我不管 你还没准备好去上大学
I don't care. You are not ready for college.
如果当初由你说了算 我现在还在读弱智小学呢
If it were up to you, I'd still be in grade school.
如果你以为这是成熟的举动 并不是的
If you think this is mature behavior, it isn't!
当妈妈好难 对不对
Being a mom's hard, isn't it?
有时是的
Sometimes.
如果你想找人谈心
If you ever want to talk about it,
我随时都在哦
I'm here for you.
纸条又动了
Ooh, it's moving again.
你真的好幸运
You're so lucky.
还请你讲详细点带我理解如何幸运
You're gonna have to walk me through that.
你家里没有人会对你指手画脚
Well, you don't have anyone in your house telling you
说你能或不能做什么
what you can or can't do.
没错 谢尔顿 我家里没有人
Right, Sheldon. I don't have anyone.
我不是刚刚才说完吗
I just said that.
你是不是已经吃了太多药嗨了
Are you becoming a drug addict already?
早上好
Mornin'.
给你准备了希普利家的甜甜圈和咖啡
Got you some Shipley's Do-Nuts and coffee.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
是...
Oh. Uh...
埃德加或者爱伦挠的
either Edgar or Allan.
是埃德加啦
Oh, that was Edgar.
他有时挺皮的
He can be a rascal.
早上好
Good mornin'.
早安
Mornin'.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep good?
嗯
Yeah.
想吃煎饼吗
Want some pancakes?
好啊
Sure.
我再问一个关于戴尔的问题
Just one more question about Dale.
再见
Bye.
好了
There we go.
都切成一口大小的了
Nice little bite-size pieces.
谢了 乔治 但我自己能搞定
Thanks, George, but I-I think I can manage.
不不 我很乐意帮你
No, no. My pleasure.
他真的好内疚 你现在要他做什么都行
He feels so guilty, he'll do anything you ask him.
你嘲讽够了啊
That's enough from you.
他上次关车门夹到我大拇指 就送了我儿童烤箱
He bought me an Easy-Bake Oven when he closed the car door on my thumb.
不像我妈妈 她伤害了自己孩子
Unlike my mother, who feels no guilt
却完全不感到内疚
after hurting her children.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
我是想保护你
I am trying to keep you safe
直到你有一天能做出大人的决定
until such a time as you can make adult decisions.
我现在就能做啊
I can make them now.
在座有客人呢
Hey, hey. We have a guest.
我们先假装是相亲相爱的一家人好吗
Let's pretend like we like each other.
小丽 快做饭前祷告吧
Mare, do your grace thing.
刚才的墨西哥菜还可以吗
You okay with Mexican?
当然可以 美味极了
Oh, yeah. Terrific.
好吧
All right.
吃太饱副驾置物箱有胃药 回家路上吃的
Now, I got Tums in the glovebox for the ride home.
太棒了
Great.
你最近和琼聊过天吗
So, you talk to June lately?
有两三天没说过话了 怎么了
Uh, not in a couple of days. Why?
没什么
Oh, no reason.
我就是有点想打电♥话♥给她
I was just kind of thinking about calling her myself.
前提是你不介意
I mean, if you're okay with that.
你想打给我前妻 就打给她呗
You want to call my ex-wife, go ahead. Call her.
但我不想害你觉得尴尬嘛
Well, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
屁 你巴不得
Yeah, you would.
是啦 我巴不得
Yeah, I would. ?
你们离婚后
I think it's nice
还能相处得这么好 我觉得很棒啊
that y'all get along as well as you do.
你到底想说什么
Where are we going with this?
没什么啊 就是闲聊
Oh, just nothing. Makin' conversation.
好吧
Okay.
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
You sleeping with her?
当然没有啊
Lord, no.
她可是我的前妻 拜托
She's my ex-wife. Come on.
老天 什么样的变♥态♥才会跟自己前妻打炮啊
Oh, my gosh, what kind of sicko sleeps with their ex-wife?
你怎么会这么想
Where is this coming from?
你吃醋了吗
Are you jealous?
没有
No.
我就是想知道
I'd just like to know, you know,
我们现在谈到什么程度了
what kind of relationship we're in.
我们能跟其他人约会还是怎么样
I mean, are we seeing other people or what?
康妮·塔克
Connie Tucker,
你这是想和我确定情侣关系吗
are you asking me to go steady?
你明知故问 混♥蛋♥
You know what I'm asking, jackass. ?
好啦 好啦 闹你的
All right, all right, all right.
你听好了 我已经72岁了
You listen to me. Now, I'm 72 years old.
你觉得我还有多余精力
Do you think I have enough stamina
去和别的女人鬼混吗
to go playing around with other women?
你意思是 你和我约会仅仅是因为
You saying the only reason you're seeing me
你太老太累了 没力气再跟别人约会吗
is you're too old and tired to see anybody else? ?
把胃药给我
Give me the Tums.
我能吻你一辈子
I could kiss you forever.
一辈子好像有点太久
Uh, that's kind of a long time.
你赶着去别的地方吗
You got somewhere else to be?
没有 只是
No. It's just that,
我们迟早会肚子饿啊
eventually, we're gonna get hungry.
我为什么一直觉得你没有很投入这段感情
Why do I keep getting the feeling you're not into this?
我很投入啊别怀疑
Oh, I am into this.
但是呢
But?
但我们还很年轻 谁知道以后会怎么样
I mean, we're real young, and who knows what's gonna happen?
我就知道 你也应该知道
I know. And you should, too.
别难过啊
Don't feel bad.
我很多事都不知道的
I don't know lots of stuff.
既然我们聊到这个话题
So, as long as we're on the subject,
你有跟其他人约会吗
are you seeing anybody else?
没有
No.
那个疯癫的教授呢
How about that nutty professor?
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
好吧 我和琼也一样...
Yeah, well, that's what June and I are--
只是朋友
just friends.
那我们算什么关系
So what are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想怎么定义呢
What do you want to call it?
我想 是...
I guess, a...
固定伴侣关系吧
committed relationship.
我没意见
Mm. Works for me.
好啊
Okay. ?Hmm.
就这么定了
It's settled.
康妮
Connie.
这段恋爱让我喘不过气了
This relationship is suffocating me.
我说错什么话了
What'd I say?
我对你来说不够
I'm not enough for you.
我没这么说过啊
I didn't say that.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表