剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
老妈疯了 她把所有东西都拿走了
Mom went nuts and took everything away.
我要怎么看普罗顿教授
How am I supposed to watch Professor Proton?
我所有的音乐和杂♥志♥都不见了
All my music and magazines are gone.
你们妈妈去哪了
Where is your mother?
你想解释解释吗
You want to explain yourself?
我在把我们的房♥子从邪恶力量中拉回来
I am taking our house back from the forces of evil.
黑色安息日乐队哪里邪恶了
What's evil about Black Sabbath?
你可闭嘴吧
You're not helping.
贪婪已经在我们内心生根发芽了
Greed has entered into your hearts,
尤其是你俩
especially you two.
才没有
It has not.
那是个金口哨吗
Is that a gold whistle?
啊 不是
Huh? No.
就 就是个礼物
It's... it's a gift.
言归正传 我们的东西呢
Now, where's our stuff?
还给我们
We want it back.
我不会说的
I'm not telling.
玛丽 别逼我再问一遍
Mary, don't make me ask again.
你能怎么样
Or what?
你们干啥来了
What?
你女儿疯了 然后我们想看电视
Your daughter lost her mind and we want to watch TV.
但是 戴尔就要过来了
But... Uh, Dale's coming over.
那正好 他挺讨人喜欢的
Great. Love that guy.
好了 出问题了
Okay, we got a problem.
我不管你现在正处于
I don't know what kind of
什么狗屁恶魔之手
religious gobbledygook you're going through,
但这开始影响到我的生活了
but it is starting to affect me.
- 你也脱不了干系 - 你说什么
- Your hands aren't clean in this. - I beg your pardon.
你的新对象戴尔在
Your new friend Dale is encouraging Georgie
给乔治灌输金钱至上的思想
to be obsessed with money.
你丈夫也没多高尚
Your husband's no good at it.
你儿子现在这样已经谢天谢地了
You ought to be happy your son is.
乔治也不是什么好东西
George is no prize either.
一点都不替谢尔顿着想
Not worrying about what's right for Sheldon.
那你觉得该怎么做才是为他好
Well, what do you think is right for him?
实话说
Honestly?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我知道他在高中上学很无聊
I know that he's bored in high school,
但是这个年纪上大学太早了
but he's just so young for college.
听上去好像他们想让
Well, it sounds like they're trying
让乔治过去陪他
to set George up there for him.
我知道
I know.
也许是我的原因吧
Maybe it's me.
也许是我还没准备好接受自己的孩子长大成人
Maybe I'm not ready for my baby to grow up.
没有妈妈能准备好
No mother ever is.
我只是想尽全力保护我的家人
I just want to keep my family safe.
我知道
I know.
但是总有一天 你要学会放手
But at some point, you got to let them go.
也许在将来的某天 你足够幸运的话
And then one day, if you're lucky,
他们会搬到街对面住
they'll move across the street from you
然后完全毁掉你的生活
and absolutely ruin your life.
说真的 让他们从我家出去
Seriously, get those people out of my house.
好吧
Okay.
最后 我妈大发慈悲
Eventually, my mother relented
把我们的东西做了一些微调之后还是还给我们了
and returned our things with a few minor adjustments.
慕斯伍德小伙伴是什么
What's The Moosewood Gang?
他们在了解上帝的时候解决了很多神秘事件
They solve mysteries while they learn about God.
真好啊
Great.
乔治也拿回了他的音乐
Georgie got his music back.
这什么鬼
What the hell is this?
至于上大学
And as for college,
我妈和老爸讨论后决定
my mother and father discussed it
10岁还是太早了
and decided that ten was too young.
所以直到11岁的高龄我才去上大学
So I didn't start till the ripe old age of 11.
在此期间
In the meantime...
这间完美的卫生间钥匙还在我手上
I had the key to one sweet bathroom.
我们对完美的礼物有全新的定义
And we have brand-new designs on awesome gifts.
别忘记 我们还可以分期付款哦
And don't forget about our layaway options.
主啊 给我点力量吧
Lord, give me strength.
太抱歉了 上帝 我太弱了
I'm sorry, God. I'm weak.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表