剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我没有 我只是感冒了
I'm not. I have a cold.
真不幸
That's too bad.
伸出手来吧
Put her there.
为什么
Why?
跟我握手就是了 比利
Just shake my hand, Billy.
但我妈妈说这样会传播细菌
But my mom says that's how germs get spread.
-我知道 -真的吗
- I know. u202d- You do?
你几时和我妈聊过天了
When did you talk to my mom?
赶紧...
Just, eh...
等等 你想一起玩吗
Wait, want to play?
是煮给你的小病人吃的吗
Is that for your patient?
是的
Yes.
他还是不舒服
He's still under the weather.
太惨咯
Oh, that's too bad.
他有没有发烧
Running a fever?
没有
No.
有没有流鼻水
Sniffly nose?
也没有
No.
但他连看《星际旅行》都没精神
But he couldn't even bring himself to watch his Star Trek show.
那么严重呀 那我该叫救护车了
Oh, dear. I better go call an ambulance.
你这样并不好笑
You're not funny.
他根本没病
And he ain't sick.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - u202dCheers.
别急着点吃的
Now, don't fill up on those.
我们还有两块巨型曲奇没吃完呢
We still got two giant cookies to finish.
很抱歉约翰做出那些事
I'm sorry about all that stuff with John.
他是好意 但有时
I... He means well, but sometimes
他这人就是有点...古怪
he can just be, uh... A little quirky.
我看出来了
Yeah, I kind of figured that;
我看到他和自己裆部对打乒乓球
yeah, I watched him play ping-pong with his own crotch.
我不知道那是怎么一回事 但我不意外
I don't know what that is, but I'm sure he did it.
你到底是怎么遇见这人的
Well, I mean, how'd you meet this guy?
难不成你试图在彩虹尽头
What, did you try to steal his pot of gold
偷走他的金罐吗
at the end of the rainbow?
爱尔兰小矮妖的传说
别揶揄了 他是个很好的人
Okay, okay, he's a very sweet man.
我相信他是
Well, I bet he is.
如果你非要知道
If you must know,
他是谢尔顿的大学教授
he's Sheldon's college professor.
聪明 个儿矮 还古怪
Smart, short and weird--
他可真是完美的对象
well, that's the whole package right there. u202d
别再说了 够了
Hey, okay, that's enough.
我一定要问
Well, I got to ask.
你现在是不是觉得自己
Do you feel like you're dating
在跟酷帅超模约会
a supermodel right now?
汤你一口都没喝过呢 宝贝
You didn't touch your soup, baby.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你没有好一些吗
You aren't feelin' any better?
我先放到冰箱里
Well, it'll be in the fridge
你迟点想喝就告诉我
if you change your mind.
年轻人
Young man.
没错 就是你
Yes, you.
居然装病
Pretending to be sick.
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself!
但我害怕进泳池
But I was afraid to go in the pool.
你现在就深陷池子里
You are in a pool.
你自己的谎言之池
A pool of your own deceit.
如果我母亲还活着
If my mother were alive,
我绝不会欺骗她
I'd never lie to her.
我也会把她辛苦煮的汤喝光光
And I'd always eat her soup.
我孙子想偷回本垒
My grandson's trying to steal home,
他不小心被绊倒了 一头摔到本垒板上
and he trips and he falls and lands face-first on the plate,
掉了颗牙 我们赢得了那场比赛
lost a tooth, we won the game.
精彩的来了
Get this.
他两天后找到了那颗牙
He finds the tooth two days later...
就在他上大号♥时
when he goes to the bathroom.
就这反应
That's it?
你没听懂
You don't understand.
他找到了牙齿...
He found the tooth...
我听懂了
I got it.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? You okay?
其实我不好
Actually, no.
我不喜欢你谈论约翰的语气
I don't like the way you've been talkin' about John.
我只是开玩笑啦
I was kidding around.
但是让我很不舒服
Well, it bothered me.
等一下 打住 打住
Wait a minute, hold it, hold, hold, hold.
你的怪咖前男友偷偷摸摸地来监视我
Your weirdo ex comes sneaking around, checking me out,
怎么突然之间我却成了坏人
and all of a sudden, I'm the bad guy here?
你不准叫他怪咖
You don't get to call him a weirdo.
你不觉得他是怪咖吗
You don't think he's a weirdo?
他当然是怪咖
Of course he's a weirdo.
但你不能说出来
You just can't say it.
我没想到这事有这么严重
Oh, I didn't think it was that big a deal.
就有 我和他是朋友
Well, it is. He and I are friends,
如果你再继续嘲笑他
and if you don't stop makin' fun of him,
我和你就没完了
you and I are gonna have a problem.
你意思是我不乖
Are you saying that I'm being naughty,
你威胁要惩罚人家吗
and you're threatening to punish me?
我可能会很享受哦
'Cause I might like that.
瞧 你想生我的气 但你做不到
See, you're tryin' to be mad at me and you can't.
现在你绝对要被惩罚调♥教♥了
Now you are getting punished.
麻烦买♥♥单
Check, please!
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝 你怎么起床了
Oh, baby. What are you doing out of bed?
我不需要躺在床上休息
I don't need to be in bed.
我没生病
I'm not sick.
什么
What?
我欺骗了你
I lied to you
因为我想逃避游泳考试
so that I wouldn't have to take the swim test.
你说谎了
You lied?
我觉得很内疚
I feel terrible about it.
你当然该感到内疚
Well, you should feel terrible.
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
对不起 但我真的太害怕进入泳池
I'm sorry. It's just that I was so afraid to get in that pool,
所以我让小乔治和米希教我如何装病
so I let Georgie and Missy teach me how to fake it.
他们说很简单 但并不简单
They said it was easy, but it's wasn't.
一点都不简单
It really wasn't.
小乔治和米希教你怎么装病的吗
Georgie and Missy taught you how to do this?
我绝对不能说谎 就是他们干的
I cannot tell a lie-- they sure did!
好了 别激动
Okay, calm down.
听我说 你不应该说谎
Now, you listen to me, you shouldn't have lied.
说谎任何时候都是错的
It's always wrong.
但现在你告诉我真♥相♥ 弥补了自己的过错
But you made up for it by telling me the truth.
那你原谅我了吗
So, you forgive me?
是的 但是
I do, but...
我需要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
在你♥爸♥面前 继续装病
As far as your father is concerned, you were sick.
那不算欺骗吗
Isn't that lying?
老实说
Honestly?
不算
No.
第二天 我回到学校
The following day, I returned to school.
我别无选择 只得乖乖下水游泳
I had no choice but to fulfill my swimming requirement.
就像蝙蝠侠一样
Much like Batman,
我穿上全套战服 直面我的恐惧
I suited up and faced my fears.
但没有蝙蝠侠那么英勇 我只是用狗爬式
Unlike Batman, I did it with a doggy-paddle
游过泳池浅水区
across the shallow end of the pool.
至于泳池的卫生情况
Uh, regarding pool sanitation,
结果证明我是对的
it turned out I was right.
里面充满了大量细菌
It was teeming with germs.
只不过细菌都是我放进去的
Only I was the one who put them there.
原来
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表