剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我爱你
I love you.
-维罗妮卡 -小乔治 怎么啦
- Veronica. - Hey, Georgie. What's up?
我们是朋友对吧
We're friends, right?
-这问题什么意思 -我追过你很多次
- What do you mean? - I've asked you out a bunch,
但你每次都跟我表明你没兴趣跟我在一起
and you've made it pretty clear you weren't interested.
在我去约别的女孩子之前
B-Before I asked out another girl,
-我想跟你确定一下... -没关系的
- I just wanted to make sure that... - It's fine.
那回见啦
Guess I'll see you around.
好
Yep.
在我众多的能力之中
Of all my many skills,
有一个较少人知道的厉害能力
one of the lesser known is my impressive ability
是我等待的能力
to wait for things.
我有次曾38分钟不动如山
I once stood perfectly still for 38 minutes
就因为一只蜜蜂停到我肩膀上
because a bee was on my shoulder.
我曾等待过四又半个小时
I once waited four and a half hours
只为了等人把我从置物柜里放出
to be released from a locker.
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Anyone there?
没关系 我等得起
That's okay. I'll wait.
而当有一次 斯特吉斯博士上课迟到
And one time, when Dr. Sturgis was late for a lecture,
我比谁都等得久
I stayed longer than everyone.
你们去哪呢
Where are you all going?
教授都还没来
Professor's not here.
我可以教这课啊
I can teach the class.
我只需要一个踏脚台即可
I just need a box to stand on.
斯特吉斯博士
Dr. Sturgis?
你好啊 谢尔顿 怎么今天来找我了
Hello, Sheldon. What brings you here?
你没来教课
You never showed up to class.
糟糕
Whoops.
当你乐在其中时 光阴似箭啊
Time flies when you're having fun.
有什么能比教物理更有乐趣呢
What could be more fun than giving a physics lecture?
写完物理论文
Finishing a physics paper.
这故事走向我一听就有兴趣
Ooh, I like where this is headed.
我在探索时间是否是量子化的议题
I'm exploring the notion that time itself is quantized.
有意思
Interesting.
感觉离统一场论又更近一步了
That sounds like a step towards a unified field theory.
食指交叉祈求好运吧
Fingers crossed.
虽然我交叉不了手指 有关节炎
Although I can't cross my fingers-- arthritis.
后座太暗了 你有手电筒吗
It's too dark back here. Do you have a flashlight?
副驾置物柜有吧
In the glove box, I think.
你能帮忙递给我吗
Can you pass it back?
不行 我在开车呢
No. I'm driving.
注意啦 我要爬来前面了
All right. I'm coming up.
你别在我解开安全带期间发生车祸啊
Don't crash while I'm unbuckled.
你不是吧 就一定要现在搞吗
Really? You need to do this right now?
这是斯特吉斯博士近年来首次写的论文
It's Dr. Sturgis's first paper in years.
值得冒头部损伤的风险一读
It's worth risking head trauma.
看你爬得像个真正的男孩似的
Look at you climbing like a real boy.
好了
Here we go.
《重新审视时间算子
"A Reconsideration of the Role of Time Operators
在量子力学中的作用》
in Quantum Mechanics."
很引人入胜的标题
Grabby title.
等看了正戏再说吧
Mm. I'll wait for the movie.
他开篇就批判性检验了
Ooh. He's opening with a critical examination
哥本哈根量子力学诠释
of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics.
你在车上读东西不是会头晕吗
I thought reading in the car made you nauseous.
那是在后座啦 在副驾不会
That's in the back seat. Up here I'm fine.
-谢尔顿... -对不起
- Oh, Sheldon. - Sorry.
你别继续读个不停啊
Well, don't just keep reading!
我要过去斯巴克斯家一会儿
I am running over to the Sparks's for a little while.
为什么
Why?
要跟其他棒球妈妈开会
Team meeting with the other baseball moms.
在爸爸回家之前 你能自己乖乖的吧
You're all right until Dad gets home?
当然 有查尔斯在呢
Oh, yeah. Charles is in charge.
看看 我在"对蛋弹琴"
Look at this. I'm talking to an egg.
我带了蔬菜加牧场酱
I brought veggies and ranch.
不错不错 但我说带"零嘴" 我指的是酒
That's nice. But when I said "snacks," I mean wine.
没事
Don't worry.
我有很多紧急"零嘴"
I got plenty of emergency snacks.
好啦 咱们开会吧
All right, let's get to this.
马上赛季就要结束了
We're coming up on the end of the season.
谁想负责队伍野外郊游的烹饪事宜
Who wants to handle the team cookout?
我来
Got it.
-谢谢你 梅雷迪思 -队伍拍照日呢
- Thank you, Meredith. - Team picture day?
-我来 -卡拉 你可真是块宝
- That's me. - Carla, you're a gem.
玛丽 那你负责奖杯 还有问题吗
Mary, that leaves you in charge of trophies. Any questions?
-其实呢... -零嘴时间到
- Actually... - Snack time!
还有一些蔬菜可以下酒
There's also, uh, veggies.
这里不错啊
This is nice.
我觉得这家店算浪漫版的塔可钟快餐店
I like to think of Chi-Chi's as a more romantic Taco Bell.
你在这里都喜欢点什么啊
So, uh, what do you like to get here?
什么 无所谓啦
What? Oh, uh, it-it doesn't matter.
吃起来都差不多
It all tastes the same.
您好 欢迎光临...
Hi. Welcome to...
你好啊 小乔治
Oh. Hey, Georgie.
你好啊
Uh, hi.
我都不知道你在这打工
I didn't know you worked here.
毕竟有段时间没联♥系♥了嘛
Well, haven't seen you in a while.
你认识我们同校的贾娜吗
Oh, uh, you know Jana from school?
当然啦 你好啊
Yeah. Yeah, of course. Hi.
你好
Hi.
你们要不要先点什么饮料喝喝啊
So, can I get y'all started with some drinks?
我喝水就可以了
I'm good with water.
水很不错 很清新
Water sounds great. Refreshing.
我很庆幸斯特吉斯博士在发表前
I'm glad Dr. Sturgis let me read his paper
先让我读了他的论文
before he published.
为什么
Why is that?
他算出来的巨型中微子的数
He's getting numbers for the massive neutrinos
超过了足有千亿电子伏之多
that are in excess of a hundred giga-electron volts.
那他很棒啊
Well, good for him.
不 是不忍♥直视啊
No, it's embarrassing.
五成的几率 猜错了
Had a 50-50 shot.
我觉得我得打电♥话♥告诉他
I guess I need to call and let him know
告诉他犯了多大的沙雕错误
what a bonehead mistake he made.
应该可以换更好听点的说法吧
There's probably a nicer way to say it.
你刚听到了我说他的中微子有多大了吧
Did you hear how massive his neutrinos were?
不只是沙雕 还是沙雕中的巨雕
We're well into bonehead territory.
谢尔顿 你不用对人家那么不礼貌
Sheldon, you don't need to be rude to him.
我怎么没礼貌了
When am I rude?
尽量保持当个孩子吧
Stay a child as long as you can.
成人世界对你不会太友好
Adulthood will not be kind to you.
厉害 你小腿上的静脉看起来像德州道路地图
Neat. The veins on your calf look like a road map of Texas.
你是故意煮得难吃 让老爸吃不下减肥吗
Did you make this taste bad so Dad would lose weight?
行行行 我会保持礼貌
Fine. I'll be polite.
但我还是觉得
But I still think
我们靠姥姥的腿地图就能去到圣安东尼奥市
we could go to San Antonio using Meemaw's leg.
你好
Hello?
斯特吉斯博士 我是谢尔顿
Dr. Sturgis. It's Sheldon.
希望你一切安好
I hope you're well.
很好啊 我刚喝完汤
I am. I just had soup.
言归正传
Anyway,
我打来是想告诉你 我刚读完你的论文
I was just calling to let you know I read your paper.
太好了 你有何感想
Wonderful. What did you think?
我感觉你的打字十分整齐
I thought your typing was very tidy.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表