剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Pretty funny how you jumped out of the way
让她被撞倒
and let her get clobbered.
我才没有跳开来呢
I did not jump out of the way!
你就有
Oh, yeah, you did.
他们摄影拍到了
They got you on tape.
好啦 行行行
Okay, fine.
但完全是运动神经反射啊
But that was pure instinct.
而且她也不应该站在边线上啊
Besides, she shouldn't have been standing on the sidelines.
她为什么在那里
Why was she there?
我跟她说她可以在那看
I told her she could.
天啊 你心里肯定很难受吧
Oh, man, you must feel terrible.
当然难受啊
Yeah, of course I do.
毕竟全是你的错
I mean, it's all on you.
你说完了没
You done?
兄弟 我才刚暖身完呢
Oh-ho-ho, baby, I'm just getting started.
小可怜 快进来
Oh, you poor dear. Come on in.
谢谢 希望我没有打扰你们
Thanks. I hope I'm not putting you out.
当然不会啦
Of course not.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon.
你敢相信我母亲不准我去上大学吗
Can you believe my mother said I can't go to college?
所以你安排她住我房♥间都不请示我吗
So you just put her in my room without consulting me?
请示你吗
Consulting you?
谁管你怎么想啊
Who cares what you think?
我才不要睡在沙发上
Well, I ain't gonna sleep on the couch.
只是将就几晚而已
It's just for a few nights
等她好点她就回去了
until she can take care of herself.
好歹让我去住姥姥家吧
Can I at least stay at Meemaw's?
你答应我你再也不回来就行
If you promise not to come back.
你为什么总要对我这么狠心呢
Why you got to be so mean to me?
感觉这样才对啊
It just feels right.
在斯特吉斯博士用了我的计算之后
And then after Dr. Sturgis incorporated my math,
他拒绝把我加为共同作者
he refused to give me a coauthor credit.
谢尔顿她不想听你说这些
Sheldon, she doesn't want to hear about that.
没事的
It's okay.
当你骨头断掉时 你有听到碎裂声吗
So, when your bones broke, did you hear a crunch?
没
No.
-我爸爸有帮你做人工呼吸吗 -没有
- Did my dad have to give you mouth-to-mouth? - ?No.
我无法理解我妈怎么亲得下去他
I don't know how my mom kisses him.
谁会买♥♥这种垃圾啊
Who buys this crap?
黄汤下肚三瓶过后的我
Me, after three beers.
你看看这傻乎乎的玩意
I mean, look at this damn thing.
我当时在想什么啊
What was I thinking?
我能问你个私人的问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
我的遗产没有要分你
You're not in my will.
是跟我女朋友有关的
It's about my girlfriend.
不是什么坏事啦
Uh, nothing bad.
就是我跟贾娜也交往一阵子了
It's just, I've been seeing Jana for a while now,
我也挺喜欢她啦
and I like her fine...
但感觉她比我计划中更认真在谈这感情
but it feels like she's getting more serious than I want to be.
小乔治 在你结婚前
Georgie, until you're married,
你不用被任何人给绑住
you are not tied down to anybody.
你想做什么你就去做吧
You just go ahead and do whatever you want.
游戏人间 逍遥自在
Play the field. Have some fun.
有意思
Interesting.
戴尔也这么说的
That's what Dale said, too.
是吗
Oh, did he?
是啊
Yeah.
我男朋友戴尔吗
My boyfriend?
是的
Yeah.
如果我不去大学上课 我该干嘛呢
If I don't go to college, what am I supposed to do?
浪费一天时间在高中上课吗
Spend all my days in high school?
这也太悲惨了吧
How sad is that?
挺惨
Pretty sad.
你总是能理解我
You always did get me.
感觉你认为自己受人误解了
Sounds like you're feeling misunderstood.
是啊 被斯特吉斯博士 我妈妈
I am-- by Dr. Sturgis, my mother,
甚至可能整个越南文化
and possibly the entire Vietnamese culture.
你知道我现在有点浑身痛吧
Do you understand that I'm in a little bit of pain right now?
对不起 我现在应该要表达同情
Oh, I'm sorry. I should be exhibiting compassion.
等等 我可以表达再好一点
Wait, I can do better.
"完美"
Nailed it.
到你吃止痛药的时间了
It's time for your pain pill.
小心点 别上瘾导致失去工作
Be careful. You could become addicted and lose your job.
这可是你的一切
Which is all you have.
滚出去
Get out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你... 你还舒服吗
You-you comfortable?
还需要帮你弄点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No. I-I'm okay.
你带我来家里真的是太好心了
You've been so kind to welcome me into your home.
应该的 小小心意不足挂齿
Well, it's the least we could do.
能在这种家庭的氛围中感觉挺好的
It's so nice to be around a family like this.
我已经孤单好久了
I've been alone for... so long.
老实说 如果不是家里有猫 我真是无依无靠
Honestly, if it weren't for the cats, I'd have no one.
等等 我的猫
Oh, wait. The cats!
我丢下了埃德加与爱伦
I abandoned Edgar and Allan.
什么埃德加与爱伦
Edgar and Allan?
坡逃跑了
Poe ran away.
能麻烦你去帮我喂再转达我爱他们吗
Would you please go feed them and tell them I love them?
这事情有办法等明天再做吗
Uh... any chance this could wait till morning?
大概吧
I guess.
你要去哪里
Where you off to?
喂猫
Cats!
你觉得他在跟别人约会吗
So you think he's seeing somebody else?
我好像不应该聊这个话题 他是我的老板
I don't think I should be talking about this. He's my boss.
但他是我的男朋友 所以快给老娘招了
Well, he's my boyfriend, so spill it.
老人说出"男朋友"这个词 感觉好怪哦
It's weird when old people say "Boyfriend."
行吧 我的爱人
Fine. My lover.
那更诡异了
Well, that's worse.
那你快招啊
Then talk!
我唯一见过和他来往的女人是他的前妻
The only woman I've really seen him with is his ex-wife.
对 不过他恨她啦
?Oh, yeah, but he hates her.
看起来不是哦
Don't seem like it.
这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
-他们相处很融洽 -有多融洽
- They seem friendly. - ?How friendly?
-我说不好 他对她很好 -有多好
- I don't know. He's nice to her. ?- How nice?!
你能先别吵吵吗 我想看这个
Do you mind? I'm trying to watch this.
我们来看看这个小家伙...
Now look at this little guy...
妈的
Son of a bitch!
回来 埃德加 不对 是爱伦
Here! Edgar! Or Allan.
不管你是哪一只 都给我回来
Whichever the hell one you are.
他们有没有一起离开过店铺
They ever leave the store together?
能不能放我去睡觉啊
Can I please just go to bed?
你赶紧回答我的问题
Just answer the damn question.
感觉我会被炒鱿鱼了
I feel like I'm gonna get fired for this.
小乔治 别担心
Georgie, don't worry.
你说的话绝对不会外传给第三个人
Anything you say is gonna stay right here.
但你说谎跟吃饭一样的
But you lie all the time.
我说谎的绝技就是跟你学的
I learned to lie from you.
知道我们祖孙俩有多亲了吧
See what a special bond we have?
现在快给老娘从实招来
Now answer the damn question!
你怎么去了这么久
Why were you gone for so long?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
幽灵侦察器
-厉害了 -这是什么
- Whoa. - ?What's that?
是我麦片盒里送的幽灵侦察器
It's a ghost detector that came in my cereal box.
这只是张普通的纸
It's just a piece of paper.
那它为什么在我手里动了
Then why did it move in my hand?
因为出汗
From perspiration.
或是因为有幽灵
Or ghosts.
早上好
Mornin'.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表