剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
巧克力碎饼干
Ooh, chocolate chip.
只准吃一个 剩下是给谢尔顿的朋友的
Just one. The rest are for Sheldon's friends.
-准备好走了吗 -走去哪里
- Ready to go? u202dYep. - u202dGo where?
商场啊
The mall.
这年头出门不用申请了吗
What happened to asking for permission?
跟老爸申请了
I asked Dad.
你知道跟他申请并不算数
You know that doesn't count.
他也这么说了
That's what he said.
再会
Bye.
爱你啊
Love you. u202d
基思 珊姆 请进
Keith, Sam, come in.
谢尔顿 你的朋友们来啦
Sheldon, your friends are here.
-我来帮你拿去洗 -谢谢
- Let me put that laundry in for you. - Oh, thank you.
你没有吗
None for you?
没事的 我可以自己洗
That's okay. I can do my own laundry.
好的
Oh. Okay.
你好 珊姆 基思
Hello, Sam, Keith,
一大袋脏内♥裤♥
big bag of dirty underpants.
你好啊
Hey, there.
希望你不介意我没等你就开始喝了
I hope you don't mind, I started without you.
完全不介意
Not at all.
这杯是给我的 还是我今晚得扛你回家
Is this one for me or am I gonna be carrying you home tonight?
是给你喝的
It's all yours.
干杯
Cheers.
-我喜欢你的上衣 -是吗
- I like your blouse. - Oh, you do?
说实话 我换了三套衣服呢
Truth be told, I changed my outfit three times.
为了我这个小老太婆吗
For little old me?
我毕竟从来没有跟男友的前妻喝过酒
Well, I've never gotten drinks with a boyfriend's ex-wife.
不知道是该比辣
Do you try to look hot
还是要打扮得看起来没努力打扮
or do you try to look like you're not trying?
那很明显你选择了比辣
Well, clearly, you went for hot.
人家都没努力打扮呢
I wasn't even trying.
如果我们假定势垒带有斜度
I think we can explain the additional electrons
我们就能解释额外的电子
if we assume the barrier has a slope to it.
这行不通
That won't work.
那假设那些电子是...
u202dOkay, well, what if the electrons are a product of...
我们必须考虑到那些电子
We need to consider that the electrons
实际上是在时光中倒流
are actually moving backwards in time.
不 那样要算超久
No, that math's gonna take forever.
还是按我的方法来吧
Let's just do it my way.
你能写到板子上吗
Can you write on the board?
估计这里你写的字最好看
You probably have the best handwriting.
为什么 就因为我是女生吗
Why? Because I'm a girl?
我敢肯定比我的强
I'm sure it's better than mine.
我6年前才开始学的写字
I only learned to write six years ago.
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Well, we've covered football and grandkids...
电视剧《黄金女郎》中最爱的角色
Our favorite Golden Girl.
完全没想到你会喜欢桃乐西
Did not peg you for a Dorothy.
还有什么没聊
What have we left out?
不知道耶
Hmm. I don't know.
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
等等 我们忘了你的前夫
Oh, wait. We forgot about your ex-husband.
你在交往的那个
The one you're dating.
你想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
他跟你说这件事了吗
He told you that?
他想抢在你前面
He wanted to throw himself under the bus
先捅自己这刀
rather than let you push him.
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤♥裸♥的吗
Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out?
没 他为什么这么做
No! Why did he do that?
因为我当时想拿高尔夫球杆打他
'Cause I was trying to hit him with a golf club.
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm?
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
Uh, you know, it was the '70s.
我还记得 还有什么
I remember. What else you got?
我们的好兄弟
Hey, there's my man!
博士大驾光临啦
The doctor's in the house!
-大家好啊 -娘啊
- Hello, y'all! - Oh, boy.
康妮
Connie!
约翰
Hey, John.
什么情况
How?
我们以前交往过
We used to date.
你跟他还有戴尔交往过吗
So you dated him and Dale?
你可真是生冷不忌啊
You don't have a type, do you?
你在这里做什么呢
What are you doing here?
还问我呢 是你来这里干嘛
Me? What are you doing here?
我现在都来这里玩呀
Well, this is where I hang out now.
我在酒吧批改作业
I grade papers,
和其他熟客聊天
I chat with the other patrons.
喜欢赌橄榄球的人都会摸我的光头祈求好运
The people who like to bet on football rub my head for luck.
约翰 这位是琼
John, this is June.
你好 琼
Hi. u202dJune.
你名字取自丘比特的老婆 众神女王琼诺吧
After Juno, wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods.
不 是因为我妈是在六月[琼]被搞大肚子的
No, after the fact that my mom got knocked up in June.
用词直接 真棒
Ribald! Wonderful. u202d
那么
u202dSo, um,
你们是怎么认识的呢
how do you two know each other?
琼其实是戴尔的前妻
Well, June here, actually, is Dale's ex-wife.
我是康妮的前男友
And I am Connie's ex-boyfriend.
这算有意思还是尴尬呢
Is that fun or weird?
嗯
Yeah.
-行吧 -行吧
- Okay. u202d- Okay.
行吧
Okay.
肯定有什么地方不合理
All right, something's not working out here.
可能是你走来走去的方式不对
Perhaps it's the way you're pacing.
你应该选好固定步数 然后贯彻到底
Pick a number of steps and stick to it.
可能是因为你们俩没帮忙
Maybe it's because you two aren't helping.
是吗 但我已经用最好看的手写字写黑板了
Oh, really? But I'm writing with my prettiest handwriting.
-别像死小孩一样 -过分
- Don't be a child. - Hey!
原来你是说她啊
Oh, you were talking to her.
谁想吃香肠卷呀
Who wants pigs in a blanket?
有咖啡吗
Actually, do you have coffee?
我刚泡了一壶 你自己倒吧
I just made a pot, help yourself.
-我能给你准备点什么吗 -我得去抽根烟
- Anything I could get you? - I need a cigarette.
进行得怎么样了
So how's it going?
很好 现在那两人走了
Great. Now that those two are gone,
我终于可以完成点正事了
I can finally get some work done.
他们管那叫"热狗串"
They call it "Hot Dog on a Stick,"
但他们不只卖♥♥那一种用棍子串起来的食物
but that's not the only food on a stick they sell.
是吗
It's not?
-他们还卖♥♥芝士串串 -糟了
- They also got cheese on a stick. - Oh, no.
-你在躲那个男生吗 -不是
- You hiding from that guy? - u202dNo.
我懂了 你喜欢他
Oh, I get it, you like him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你现在就暗恋男生不会太早吗
Aren't you a little young for that?
那你开始喜欢女生时是几岁
How old were you when you started liking girls?
-拜啦 -再见
- Buh-bye. - Bye.
各位 酒水免费招待哦
Hey, everybody, free drinks on the house!
辣爆了
Dang.
比你现在大多了
Way older than you.
无所谓了 反正他也不喜欢我
Doesn't matter, he doesn't like me anyway.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
我比较喜欢你以前想嫁给《家有阿福》里的阿福
I liked it better when you wanted to marry ALF.
一只长得像猪的外星人
我现在还是有点想
I still kind of do.
你和戴尔去郊游了 玩得怎么样
So you went camping with Dale? How'd that go?
我不想说他坏话啦
Oh, I hesitate to speak ill of him...
我和他离婚了 你什么坏话都可以说
I divorced him. Say what you want.
-其实糟透了 -我就知道
- Then, it was terrible. u202d- Ah-ha!
好了 我们聊点别的话题吧
All right, come on, let's talk about something else.
好
Okay.
这里很多客人都喜欢聊球赛
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表