剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
给我去割草
Go mow the lawn.
这是我最后一次说了
I'm not gonna say it again.
行行行 但纯粹是因为我不想再听你唠叨了
Fine. But I'm only doing this so you'll get off my back.
我真的要唠叨你就不只是这样了 小伙子
Oh, you'll know when I'm on your back, little man.
现在我们可以当发型姐妹了
Now we can be hair twins.
佩奇 你应该跟我一起做科学才对
Paige, you're supposed to be doing science with me.
那无聊死了
That's boring.
我想要做点危险的事情
I want to do something dangerous.
这就很危险啊 我们没有紧急洗眼台
This is dangerous. We don't have an eye wash station.
-我们去商场吧 -妈妈不喜欢商场
- Let's go to the mall. - Mom doesn't like the mall.
她说里面的假人都衣不蔽体
She says the mannequins don't have enough clothes on,
但我觉得只是因为我们穷
but I think it's 'cause we're poor.
我们家是穷 我报税的 我很清楚
We are poor. I do our taxes.
别担心 由我来问
Don't worry. I'll ask her.
打从我父母离婚后
Ever since my parents got divorced,
大家就什么事情都让我做
people can't say no to me.
我妈答应过我带我去商场
My mom promised she would take me to the mall
要给我买♥♥新背包
to get me a new backpack,
但她当时忙着在把我爸的东西清出车♥库♥
but she was so busy cleaning my dad's stuff out of the garage
我觉得她可能已经忘了这事
that I think she forgot. u202dOh.
我当然可以带你去啦 任何事都可以
Of course I can take you. Anything you need.
谢谢您 库珀太太
Thank you, Mrs. Cooper.
你可以嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你为什么去商场要背背包啊
Why are you taking a backpack to the mall?
这是我的商场救护包
This is my mall safety kit.
耳塞是用来阻挡嘈杂的人群声
Earplugs to drown out crowd noise,
湿纸巾是用来擦电扶梯的扶手
Wet-Naps to wipe down escalator handrails,
一个指南针 一份商场地图
a compass, a map of the mall,
一个求救口哨 以防我走丢
and a whistle, in case I get lost
或是被拿着试用香水的女人搭讪
or approached by a woman holding a perfume bottle.
你是不是也想把他塞进包里
You want to stuff him in there, right?
没有啊
No.
好的 佩奇
Okay, Paige,
我们应该去哪里买♥♥你的背包呢
where should we go to get your backpack?
凯蒂猫商品店
The Hello Kitty store.
我很愿意帮你找 但这个二流的商场地图
I would help you find it, but this subpar mall map
甚至都不是朝北画的
isn't even oriented north.
-走吧 -好啦 在凯蒂猫商品店玩得开心
- Let's go. - All right, have fun at the Hello Kitty store,
半个小时后到喷水池那里跟我碰头
and meet me at the fountain in half an hour.
我确认一下 里面没有真的猫吧
Just to be clear, there are no actual kitties, right?
我都不敢想象
I can't imagine talking to my dad
用那孩子对我说话的方式跟我爸说话
the way this kid talks to me.
感觉我爸的皮带会瞬间抽到我的屁♥股♥上
I'd have had a belt on my backside so fast...
我爸爸是爱抱抱的那种
My dad was a hugger.
请他去割草我还得三催四请
I had to tell him three times to mow the lawn,
他还能给我脸色看
and he still gave me attitude.
他有在上学 还能有工作
He's going to school, holding down a job.
如果他是我孩子 我会很引以为豪
If he was my kid, I'd be proud of him.
我有以他为荣啊
I am proud of him.
只要他不要在我面前跟个死小孩一样
When he's not being a total pain in my ass.
你有跟他说过你以他为荣吗
You ever tell him you're proud?
他知道啦
He knows.
我觉得让孩子亲耳听到这事挺重要的
I think it's important for children to hear it.
你都没孩子好吗
You don't even have kids.
我是一群青少年的老师与教练
I teach and coach teenage boys.
还得忍♥受你的孩子气
I also put up with your childish nonsense.
小乔治就是真的很目无尊长嘛
Georgie's just being so damn disrespectful,
我不想鼓励他这种行为
I don't want to reward that.
好吧
All right.
我父亲也从未对我说过他以我为荣
My father never said he was proud of me.
我还不是好好的
I turned out just fine.
乔治 我只是想来愉快地打打球
George, I'm just trying to have a nice day,
然后顺便让一些白人兄弟看了难受
make some white folks uncomfortable.
能对我高抬贵手吗
Can you please?
这不是凯蒂猫商品店啊
This isn't the Hello Kitty store.
不是 这是热议潮服店
No. It's Hot Topic.
议论什么呢 恶魔崇拜吗
What's the topic, devil worship?
你知道这店后面有领结区吗
Hey, did you know there's a bow tie section in the back?
他们为什么要把领结区放在后面
Why would they hide that in the back?
那是什么
Ooh. u202dWhat's that?
身体闪粉
Body glitter.
这可比普通的闪粉酷多了
That's so much better than regular glitter.
那就买♥♥啊
Then buy it.
我一分钱都没有
I don't have any money.
那就偷走
Then steal it.
不行 我妈妈会杀了我的
No, my mom would kill me.
好吧 你妈妈不能惩罚我
Fine. Your mom can't punish me.
我一个领结都没看到
I didn't see any bow ties,
只看到一件印着脏话的衬衫
just a shirt with a bad word on it.
你把什么东西放进口袋了
What did you put in your pocket?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你们在偷东西吗
Are you guys stealing?
因为如果你们偷东西
Because if you are,
-我就要对你们吹哨子了[揭发你们] -好了
- I am prepared to literally blow the whistle on you... - Okay.
好了
Okay.
放松点 我们只是闹着玩
Relax, we were just playing around.
-我们还是走吧 -很好
- Let's just get out of here. - Good.
柜台后面的每一个人
Everyone behind the counter
都有个在正确位置以外的耳环
has an earring where an earring does not belong.
我已经割好草了
I've already mowed the lawn.
我知道 谢谢你的帮忙
I know. Thanks for doing that.
你还想怎样
So what do you want?
我在想我们可以去吃个汉堡
Well, I was thinking you and I could go grab a burger.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得一起吃个饭挺好的
'Cause I thought it'd be a nice thing to do.
去哪家餐厅吃
Which restaurant?
去哪家吃有差别吗
Why does it matter?
麦当劳的汉堡是煎的
Well, McDonald's burgers are fried,
我有时喜欢吃明火烤的
and sometimes I like flame-broiled.
好吧 我们可以去吃汉堡王
Fine, we can go to Burger King.
我不喜欢吃汉堡王的薯条
I don't like the fries at Burger King.
阿比餐厅有卷卷薯条
Ooh, Arby's has those curly fries.
该死 他们不卖♥♥汉堡
Shoot, they don't have burgers.
那就去吃华特汉堡吧
Then let's go to Whataburger.
好吧 但我希望你在吃饭时脾气能好一点
Okay, but I hope you're not this cranky the whole meal.
那个
So,
最近我们一直没机会说说话
we haven't really had a chance to talk much lately.
这里为什么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
空调坏了
AC's busted.
那你为什么不修
Why don't you get it fixed?
因为我要把钱花在更重要的地方
'Cause I got better things to spend my money on.
总而言之
Anyway,
我只想说
what I wanted to say is,
虽然我不喜欢你最近的态度
even though I'm not loving your attitude lately,
但你能找到这份工作很好
I think it's great you got this job
你做得还很出色
and y-you're doing so well at it.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
知道了
All right.
这就是你的回应吗
That's all you have to say?
我要不是热的要死
Well, maybe if I wasn't sweating my balls off,
也许还能想出点别的
I could think of something else.
你把头伸出窗外就好了
Just stick your head out the window.
如果是因为钱的话 我这里有
If it's about money, I've got money.
如果你心里过不去 我可以借给你
It can even be a loan if it makes you feel better.
你再敢说一句试试
Don't you dare.
你说你以我的工作为荣 我觉得你没有
You said you're proud of my job. I don't think you are.
这样吧 别吃午饭了
You know what? Forget lunch.
干脆回家吧
Let's just go home.
明智 为你的卡车省点油钱
Smart. Save some money for your truck.
够了
That's it.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表