剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
小乔治 为什么在吕克·皮卡尔上校该出现的地方
Georgie, why are there bathing suit ladies
现在变成了穿泳衣的女人们
where Captain Picard should be?
小乔治
Georgie!
他不在家 怎么啦
He's not home. What's going on?
小乔治覆盖掉了我的《星际旅行:下一代》
Georgie taped over Star Trek: The Next Generation.
所以呢 那你看别的节目嘛
So? Watch something else.
我不想看别的
I don't want to watch something else.
我就想看《星际旅行:下一代》
I want to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation.
我也想替你感到难过啊 但我难过不起来
And I want to feel bad for you, but I don't.
电视台在休士顿
The television station's in Houston.
载我过去 我肯定他们有备份
Drive me there. I'm sure they have a copy of it.
我才不要开去休士顿
I'm not driving to Houston.
那我先警告你 我非常不高兴
Well, then, I should warn you, I am very unhappy.
行啊
Okay.
其实 本皇十分震怒
In fact, I am peeved.
好啊
Okay.
我十分想用力甩门
I would slam this door right now,
但那声音会吓到我 你就想象我甩了吧
but it would startle me, so just imagine I did.
行吧
Okay.
罗宾不能一起到场真可惜
I'm sorry Robin couldn't be here.
她在多倒几个班
She's working extra shifts
这样婚礼后就能多休几天
so she can take some time off after the wedding.
为了去度蜜月吗 真好
For a honeymoon? How nice.
你们打算去哪里
Where y'all going?
我们就没打算要下床啦
Oh, we don't really plan on leaving the bedroom.
我们有很多需要讨论的环节
Well, um, we have a lot to discuss.
喜宴 花 蛋糕
Reception, flowers, cake...
如我之前所说 我们就想要简单办一下
Like I said, we're just looking for something simple.
懂了 不要铺张
Got it. Nothing fancy.
就是高雅有格调
Just... elegant.
对 不过是要简单 骨感的那种格调
Right, but a plain, bare-bones elegance.
你打算邀请多少宾客
How many guests were you thinking?
不需要太盛大 毕竟我都是二婚了
It doesn't have to be big. I've been married before.
但人家罗宾没结过啊
But Robin hasn't.
而且你是我们的牧师
And you're our pastor.
教会的会众都会想来祝贺这特别的一天
Your congregation is gonna want to share in your special day.
这骨头真是越来越多肉多汁啦
Those bones are sounding less bare.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是要小小 优雅
Your small, elegant,
骨感 难忘 简单的大日子
bare-bones, unforgettable, simple, special day.
现在来讨论桌面摆饰
Now, let's talk centerpieces.
我所有的朋友都没有录那一集
None of my friends had recorded the episode.
我打给了丹 还有斯特吉斯博士
I called Tam. I called Dr. Sturgis.
他们是我所有的朋友
Those were all my friends.
出发
Engage.
《星际旅行》
勇踏入前人未至之电子布告栏境
幸好 拥有一个调制解调器让我拥有
Fortunately, having a modem granted me
一种方式来联♥系♥更好的那种朋友
access to an even better kind of friend:
也就是不需要见面或交谈的朋友
the kind you don't have to see or talk to.
你为什么要把会啄人的拉屎机器带进我们家
Why would you bring that pecking poop machine into our home?
为了救她一命
To save her life.
那我的生命呢
What about my life?
她又不会杀你
She's not trying to kill you.
是吗 那为什么她眼神中带有恨意
Oh, yeah? Then why was there hate in her eyes?
任何人看你都带有恨意
That's how everybody looks at you.
我准备好午餐啦
I got lunch!
爸 米希带了只鸡进我房♥间
Dad, Missy put a chicken in my room!
斯巴克斯家的人打算宰了她来吃
The Sparks were gonna kill her and eat her!
你们在搞什么鬼
The hell's going on?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
怎么了
What?
我好想念你妈妈
I miss your mother.
看看这些糖花
Would you look at these sugar flowers?
我忙着看他们的标价呢
I'm too busy looking at the price tag.
我了个老天鹅啊
Judas Priest.
再省也不能省蛋糕钱啊
Oh, you can't skimp on the cake.
这可是整个婚礼的焦点
It's the focal point of the entire wedding.
这样如何 我们买♥♥一堆巧克力馅饼
How about this? We get a bunch of Ding Dongs,
把它们排成爱心的形状
stack them in the shape of a heart.
大家都开心
Everybody's happy.
你不会想你老婆哪天翻看婚礼照片时
You do not want your wife to look back at her wedding pictures
看到一叠巧克力馅饼
and see a pile of Ding Dongs.
我都不确定她在不在乎这个
I'm not sure she's gonna care.
她会在乎的
She gonna care!
不过是也有价钱比较友善的蛋糕可以看看
But there are more affordable cakes here that we can look at.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许后厨有一些不新鲜的蛋糕
Maybe they have some stale ones in the back
可以让你买♥♥来让你的新娘失望
that you can disappoint your bride with.
好啦 老娘来了
All right, here I am.
是有什么紧急的事
What's the emergency?
谢尔顿在气小乔治 因为他覆盖了他的太空节目
Sheldon's mad at Georgie 'cause he taped over his space show,
但现在他躲进了车♥库♥里
but now he's hiding in the garage
因为米希把比利的鸡带回家了
'cause Missy brought home Billy's chicken.
而米希正躲在浴室里
And Missy's hiding in the bathroom
因为我买♥♥了炸鸡回家
'cause I brought home fried chicken.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别这样 帮帮我嘛
Oh, come on, help me out!
你打算做些什么来帮忙呢
What are you doing to help?
我这不是把您请过来了嘛
I called your ass over here.
玛丽人呢
Where's Mary?
在教堂忙着筹划杰夫牧师的婚礼
At church planning Pastor Jeff's wedding.
-她让你来管家吗 -是的
- And she left you in charge? - Yeah.
这决定蠢毙了
u202dWell, that was dumb.
-就是说嘛 -好
- Thank you. u202d- Okay.
我们分头行事
Let's split up.
你想处理活鸡还是死鸡问题
You want live chicken or dead chicken?
-就在那边 -你们好呀
- Right in there. - u202dHi.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - u202dHi.
再见啦
See ya.
鸡的问题我全包了
I'll take the chicken problems.
带女孩进卧室
Girl in bedroom?
就归你管咯
All yours.
你想试穿看看效果吗
Would you like to try it on?
不 我不是来给自己选的
Oh, no. I'm not here for me.
只是帮朋友选
Just helping a friend.
好可惜哦
Oh, too bad.
你穿上那件婚纱一定美极了
That dress would be stunning on you.
老娘一定会像公主一般国色天香
Oh, I would look like a princess.
你觉得这套怎么样
What do you think?
真帅气啊
How handsome!
感觉我面前站着的是007特工邦德本人呢
I feel like I'm in the presence of James Bond.
我是没有杀人的许可证啦
Well, I don't have a license to kill,
但我倒是有主持葬礼的执照
but I do have a license to officiate funerals.
我们要不要帮罗宾选几款婚纱
Should we pull some dresses for Robin?
估计要吧 那件怎么样
I suppose. How about that?
她一定不喜欢 继续看别的
Oh, she'd hate that. Keep looking.
开门 把那桶炸鸡也拿出来
Come on, and bring that bucket of chicken out of there.
不 我们不能吃炸鸡
No, we're not eating it.
万一它是玛蒂尔达的朋友呢
What if it was Matilda's friend?
宝贝 那只鸡来自遥远的肯塔基州
Honey, that one's from Kentucky.
它们并不认识对方
They didn't know each other.
乔治
George.
你怎么还没进那间卧室
Why are you not in that bedroom?
我在思考该说些什么
Well, I'm just thinking of what to say.
他们可是猴急的青少年
They're teenagers.
你再拖久一点 他们都完事啦
If you wait any longer, they'll be done.
我先喝瓶啤酒
I'm just gonna grab a beer.
乔治
George!
小乔治
Georgie?
干嘛
What?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表