剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
to suck a hard-boiled egg into a milk bottle.
我们尽快说完
We'll make it quick.
说吧
Go ahead.
你♥爸♥爸有事情想跟你说
Your father has something to tell you.
-你妈妈要你去游泳 -乔治
- Your mother wants you to swim. - u202dGeorge!
妈
Mom!
都准备好来吸蛋了吗
Who's ready to suck eggs?
这真是我看过最弱鸡的发火了
That was the lamest tantrum I've ever seen.
我被强迫明天体育课得游泳
I'm being forced to swim tomorrow in P.E.
好可怜哦 你只能去泳池里玩
Poor baby. You have to play in a pool
不能坐在教室里
instead of sit in a classroom.
一池子的汗水 细菌以及死皮细胞
A pool of sweat, germs and dead skin cells.
还是比上课好啊
Still better than learning.
或许是时候我该逃家
Maybe it's time for me to run away from home
去加入旅行数学俱乐部了
and join a traveling math club.
你就装病就行啦
Just pretend to be sick.
但那是在说谎 我不是骗子
But that would be lying. I'm not a liar.
那你最好是个游泳健将
Well, you better be a swimmer.
或是溺死鬼
Or a drowner.
你为什么不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
你满是细菌
You're full of bacteria.
你身上也有 但我就不会鄙视你 因为很没礼貌
So are you, but you don't hear me saying, "Ugh." It's rude.
虽然我只是泳池水
Look, I may just be pool water,
但我也有感情啊
but I still have feelings.
对不起 泳池水
Sorry, water.
来嘛
Come on.
我的酸碱度是7.4
My PH level is 7.4,
并含有百万分之3的氯
and with three parts per million of chlorine,
我比你♥爸♥爸感恩节晚餐后的盘子还干净
I'm cleaner than your daddy's plate after Thanksgiving dinner.
那是真的很干净了
Wow. That's pretty clean.
你看我有多清澈 谢尔顿
Look how clear I am, Sheldon.
你能一眼望到池底
You can see all the way to the bottom.
再近一点
Closer.
再近一点
A little closer.
再近一点
A little closer.
抓到你啦
Gotcha!
泳池水怪
Pool monster!
我不太舒服
I don't feel well.
怎么啦 小宝贝
What's wrong, baby?
不知道 就感觉很不舒服
I don't know. I just feel awful.
最近的确好像有什么病在传染
Well, there is something going around.
比利·斯巴克斯好像就染上了什么虫
Billy Sparks got some kind of bug.
这跟我的说法十分符合 很好
That is consistent with what I said. Good.
那你今天在家休养
You're staying home today.
我去给你泡杯茶
I'll go make you some tea.
欢迎加入邪恶阵营
Welcome to the dark side.
妈妈说你生病了
Mom says you're sick.
他在装病
He's faking.
真的假的
Really?
为什么 你不是很喜欢上学吗
Why? You love school.
游泳测验
Swim test.
懂了 你绝对会死
Oh, sure. You would die.
如果你要装病 那我来指点你几招
If you're gonna do this, let me give you some pointers.
你这么做过吗
You've done this before?
告诉他
Tell him.
他可是大♥师♥
Oh, he's the master.
他可是我前两次...
He coached me through my last two...
喉咙痛的幕后执导
sore throats.
那两次我都去沙发上睡觉了呢
I slept on the couch during those.
我知道啊
I know.
首先呢
First of all,
妈妈不在你房♥间时你也得咳嗽
you got to cough even when Mom's not in the room.
懂了
Got it.
别把温度计放到茶里来提升温度
And don't put the thermometer in the tea.
烧到45℃太假了
1♥1♥4♥ fever is a giveaway.
-聪明 -我就说吧
- Smart. - Told you.
她要看你的喉咙就放胆让她看
Oh, don't be afraid to let her look in your throat.
她是想看看有没有发炎红肿
She's checking to see if it's red,
但本来就一直是红色的啊
but it's always red.
你真的很厉害
You are good.
来 试着吐点痰出来
Here, try spitting up a little phlegm.
功夫还不够啊
We got work to do.
我相信他明天就会好多了
I'm sure he'll feel better tomorrow.
他今天需要做的作业就给他哥哥
And you can send any homework that he needs to do
让他带回来就行了
with his brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不觉得这一切太巧合了吗
Doesn't this all seem a little convenient?
你觉得他是在装病吗
You think he's faking it?
今天有游泳考试
Today's the swim test.
真的很可疑啊
It's pretty suspicious.
谢尔顿刚往纸巾里咳出了一些很恶心的东西
Sheldon just coughed up something gross in a tissue.
看见没
See?
所以他必须待在家里休息
And that's why he's staying home.
玛丽 别天真了
Mary, come on.
不 我不会改变主意的
No, I am not changing my mind.
我的小宝贝可不是撒谎精
My little boy is not a liar.
康妮·塔克吗
Connie Tucker?
-是的 -这是给您的
- Yeah. - u202dHere you go.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Well, thank you. - u202dYou're welcome.
"我的行为超越了友谊的底线
"I overstepped The bounds of friendship."
对不起 约翰"
Sorry. John."
喂
Hello?
你的前男友为什么
So, why in the hell would your ex-boyfriend
要寄一块巨型曲奇给我
send me a giant cookie?
抱歉 我监视了你 约翰
我的小宝贝可不是撒谎精
My little boy is not a liar.
我的小宝贝可不是撒谎精
My little boy is not a liar.
你没发烧啊
You don't have a temperature.
这是好事 你想舒舒服服躺在沙发上
That's good. You want to get comfy on the couch
看你的《星际旅行》录像带吗
and watch your Star Trek tapes?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我知道做什么能让你好受点
I know what'll make you feel better.
♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪
♪ 笑猫猫 ♪
♪ Happy kitty ♪
♪ 困猫猫 ♪
♪ Sleepy kitty ♪
♪ 呼噜呼噜呼噜 ♪
♪ Purr, purr, purr ♪
♪ 软骗子 暖骗子 ♪
♪ Soft liar, warm liar ♪
♪ 小毛球撒谎精 ♪
♪ Little ball of fib ♪
♪ 笑骗子 困骗子 ♪
♪ Happy liar, sleepy liar ♪
♪ 超级无敌撒谎精 ♪
♪ Fib, fib, fib. ♪
好点了吗
Feel better?
并没有
Uh-uh.
不是吧
Really?
库珀请病假了
Cooper's out sick?
真是娇嫩的小婴儿
What a baby.
真的吗 库珀请病假了
Really? Cooper's out sick?
太爽啦
Oh, baby!
赞美上帝
Hallelujah!
真是过节了
Happy birthday to me.
谢利 我去杂货店一趟
Shelly, I'm gonna run to the grocery store real quick
买♥♥些煲汤的食材
so I can make you some soup.
好
Okay.
我欺骗了我妈妈 还逍遥法外
I had lied to my mother and gotten away with it.
内疚快把我吞噬了
The guilt was more than I could take.
我必须改正错误
I had to make this right.
我可以老实坦白 让我妈伤心难过
I could confess and break my mother's heart,
也可以把我的谎言变成事实
or I could turn my lie into the truth
真的把自己搞病
and actually get myself sick.
谢尔顿 你好啊
Hi, Sheldon.
你好 比利 我听说你不舒服
Hello, Billy. I hear you're not feeling well.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表