剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我可以给你一块钱哦
I'll give you a dollar.
好吧
Fine.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
分享上帝的爱 顺便赚点小钱
Sharing God's love and making some cash.
绝对不可以
Absolutely not.
那我把这一块钱给你 行吗
How about I give you the dollar?
上帝的爱与金钱无关
God's love has nothing to do with money.
那教堂里的奉献盘怎么说
What about the collection plate at church?
那是两码事
That is different.
我就是在奉献盘里找到这一块钱的
That's where I found this dollar.
好了
Okay.
再见
Bye.
我们现在就等混凝土粉末分解
So now we just wait for the concrete dust
以及等铅熔化啦
to dissolve and the lead to melt?
非常正确
That's exactly right.
我知道 我有认真听
I know. I listen.
-你都能听明白吗 -我是干销♥售♥的
- And you understand it? - I work in sales.
我不用理解我说的内容
I don't need to know what I'm talking about
都能够说个天花乱坠
to make it sound good.
你真的了解你所卖♥♥的产品
Don't you think it would make you better at your job
难道不会让你工作做得更好吗
if you understood the products you were selling?
-不会 人们并不想听到事实 -我就想啊
- No. People don't want to hear facts. u202d- I do.
是正常人不想听到事实
Normal people don't want to hear facts.
我就是正常人啊
I'm normal.
你是吗
Are you?
好吧不是 人家是人中龙凤啦
No, I'm special.
-这样大冒烟是正常的吗 -有点不对劲
- Is it supposed to be doing that? - Something's wrong.
可能我们没筛干净橡胶
Maybe we didn't sift out all the rubber.
好像烧起来了
I think it's burning.
好 冷静 我会处理好的
u202dOkay. Okay, calm down. I'll handle it.
我很难保持冷静
I'm having difficulty remaining calm.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
现在我冷静多了
I'm feeling more calm now.
-你们这猪脑子怎么想的 -这个嘛...
- What were you thinking? - u202dWell...
我不想听到一堆借口
I don't want to hear excuses.
你们差点把学校烧没了
You could've burned the school down.
你们给我好好解释一下
What do you have to say for yourselves?
你不是不想听我们的借口吗
I thought you didn't want to hear my excuses.
不 我们不是擅自闯入教室的
Oh, no, we didn't break into the classroom.
小乔治从老师那里申请到使用许可了
Georgie had permission from the teacher.
现在不用提这种无关紧要的小事
That is not important right now.
所以你认为老师会允许
So you think a teacher said it was okay
一个十岁小屁孩和一个学渣
for a ten-year-old and an idiot
在无人监督下使用一个2000度的烤箱吗
to use a 2,000-degree oven unsupervised?
你这撒谎精
You fibber.
我的花生夹心饼也是你偷的
You also stole my Nutter Butter.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
-没有 -真的吗
- No. u202d- You sure?
上次爸爸吃早餐时偷喝啤酒 你也是这幅表情
'Cause that's how you look when Dad had that breakfast beer.
老实说 我有点担心
To be honest, I'm a little concerned that I have given you
我让你误解了祈祷是怎么回事
the wrong impression about how prayer works.
我知道怎么回事 我问上帝要什么 祂就给我
I get it. I ask God for stuff, he gives it to me.
这没多复杂
It's not rocket science.
米希 上帝不会实现人们的愿望
Missy, God does not grant wishes.
那祂是给我好运吗
So he gave me good luck?
不是好运
It's not luck.
好运是机遇 上帝自有安排
Luck is chance, and God has a plan.
没错 他的安排就是我祈祷要什么 祂就给我
Right, and his plan is to give me what I want when I pray.
所以祂超酷的
That's why he's so cool.
不是 祂当然很酷
No. I... I mean, he is cool,
但有时那或许不是他的安排
but sometimes that might not be his plan.
如果祂只会随心所欲
Then what's the point of praying
那祈祷还有什么意义
if he's just gonna do what he wants?
你向上帝祈祷不是为了得到东西
You don't pray to God to get things.
而是为了和祂建立关系
You pray to build a relationship with him.
你说的这些太复杂了 我还是继续
This is too complicated. I'm just gonna keep
用这玩意摩擦我的球棒 碾压其他人就好
rubbing this thing on my bat and kicking butt.
好了 到此为止 把十字架摘掉
Okay, that is it. Take it off.
不行 我需要它 周六就要比赛了
No, I need it. The game's Saturday.
有很多东西比棒球重要得多
There are more important things than baseball.
快给我
Now, hand it over.
上帝 盖住耳朵别听
God, cover your ears.
我靠
Damn it.
米希·库珀
Missy Cooper!
你还没准备好 把十字架还给我
You are not ready for that. You give that back.
你这臭丫头 滚啦
Oh, you... Get!
主啊 我此刻十分需要你
Lord, I really need you right now.
我一直很努力把家人引向你的光明
I have tried so hard to lead my family to your light,
但目前为止 谢尔顿不相信你的存在
but so far, Sheldon doesn't believe in you,
米希以为你会魔法
Missy thinks you're a magic trick,
而且你不是豆蔻少女
and you're not a teenage girl,
所以小乔治连想都不会想到你
so Georgie doesn't think about you at all.
我没想过有一天我会从我孩子手中夺走十字架
I never thought I'd take a cross away from my own child,
但我别无选择
but what choice did I have?
她居然用十字架摩擦运动器材 祈求好运
She was rubbing it on sporting equipment.
我以前以为祈祷不限方式
I didn't think there was a wrong way to pray,
但那姑娘以后会发现她错了
but leave it to that girl to find one.
请赐予我力量 继续把我家人引向你
Please give me the strength to keep guiding my family to you.
我一个人做不到 阿门
I can't do it on my own. Amen.
大家今天过得怎么样啊
So, how was everybody's day?
"好"到无语吗
That good, huh?
我们来做饭前祷告吧
How about we just say grace?
你要请求祂赐予食物吗 呵呵
You're gonna ask him to bless the food? Interesting.
你够了
That is enough.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
我不知道发生了什么
How can I appreciate all this tension
就没法笑看你们之间的八卦啦
if I don't know what it's about?
妈妈拿走了我的十字架 可我周六有比赛
Mom took my cross away, and I have a game on Saturday.
你为什么要那么做 她终于走出低潮期了
Why would you do that? She's out of the slump.
她亵渎上帝了
She was being sacrilegious.
玛丽 这可是体育运动
Mary, this is sports.
如果有些做法能带来好运 你绝不能打断
When something's working, you do not mess with it.
我不会改变我的决定 上帝不是幸运符
I am not changing my mind. God is not a good-luck charm.
很多球员走入击球位置前都会亲十字架
Well, how about all the players that kiss their crosses
那又怎么说呢
before they go in the batter's box?
他们可以找自己的妈妈说理去
They can take it up with their mommies.
她好不容易能击中球
So she's finally hitting good,
你现在却让她心里没底地去比赛吗
and you're gonna let her go to that game all up in her head?
她和上帝的关系远比
Her relationship with God is more important
她在棒球比赛中击中球重要
than getting some hits in a baseball game.
太好了 他们吵成一锅
This is perfect. They're mad at each other.
就没空骂我们了
Takes the heat off us.
谢谢解释 我本来不知道这是在闹哪一出
Thank you. I had no idea what was going on.
玛丽 把十字架还给她
Mary, give her the cross back.
等她准备好了 我自然会还给她
When she is ready for it, I will.
我首饰盒里有几个十字架
I have a bunch of crosses in my jewelry box.
你想拿哪个都行
You can take any one you want.
我不想要其他十字架 我就要我那个幸运十字架
I don't want another cross. I want my lucky cross.
这正是她没准备好的原因
And that is exactly why she is not ready.
我们祷告吧
Let's say grace.
主 感谢你赐予我们今晚的食物
Bless us, Lord, for the food we are about to receive,
请你保佑烹饪食物的人 阿门
and bless the hands that prepared it. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我很庆幸你们不再气
I'm glad we're no longer in trouble
我们差点把学校烧掉那件事
for almost burning the school down.
赶紧说说这又是什么八卦
Let's talk about that.
小乔治
Georgie.
什么事
Yeah?
你还有兴趣赚快钱吗
Are you still interested in getting rich quick?
没有 我想像大白♥痴♥一样慢慢攒
No, I want to do it slow like a chump.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表