剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
来帮助自己保持心理健康
help me to manage my mental health.
真是有听没有懂
Well, that went over my head.
我还有一题
I got another one.
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克•尼科尔森发疯
In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts
拿着一把斧子追着人...
and chases people around with an axe...
-一人只准问一题 -靠
- One question each. - Dang it.
我应该先问这题的
Should've started with that one.
来喝一杯睡前酒吧
How 'bout a little nightcap?
不了不了
Oh, I don't think so.
我还得骑车回家呢
Got to ride the old bike home.
我还以为你今晚在这过呢
I thought you were staying the night.
我没有这个打算
I wasn't planning on it.
好吧
Okay.
刚好说到这个话题上
Now that we're talking about this, um,
我们还没有好好再谈过我们感情的状态
we've never really discussed the status of our relationship.
不用担心
Don't you worry.
就我个人认为 我们就...
As far as I'm concerned, we just...
恢复你入院前的状态就行了
pick up right where we left off.
这话对我意义重大
That means a lot.
但是呢...
But, um...
我觉得我们最好还是别继续了
I think it's for the best if we don't.
-什么 -我希望我们还能当朋友
- What? - I hope we can still be friends.
但是我觉得...
But, um, I don't think
我们不应该再继续谈恋爱了
we should be in a romantic relationship anymore.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我知道用这词有点歧义 但是
I mean, poor choice of words, but...
你丫疯啦
are you crazy?!
你... 你是说你... 真的
Do you... I... Do you mean you-you really
不想再跟我谈下去了吗
don't want to see me anymore?
这件事我没有决定权吗
Don't I get a say in that?
没有
No.
是吗 我觉得我也有的吧
Really? I-I kind of think I do.
康妮 如果我单身时又发病了
Connie, if I'm single and have another episode,
那就只是我自己的问题
it only hurts me.
但如果我们在一起 那就会伤害到你
If we're together, that hurts you,
而我不想再次伤到你了
and I can't do that again.
这段期间我可是都对你不离不弃
I have been waiting for you this whole time.
更证明了你是一个好女人
Just more proof that you're a wonderful woman
你应该跟一个你能托付的男人在一起
and you deserve someone you can count on.
家具店的艾拉怎么样
How about Ira from the furniture store?
他很不错啊
He's a catch.
你现在还要来帮我牵红线了吗
Now you're gonna play matchmaker for me?
大概是吧
I suppose I am.
你知道我现在可以打给他的吧
You realize I could call him right now.
我觉得你应该打啊
I think you should.
那你最好是真心的 因为我可真会打
You better mean it, 'cause I'll do it.
此时不打更待何时
No time like the present.
我要打了
I'm doing it.
我拨号♥啦
I'm dialing.
很好
Great.
电♥话♥响啦
It's ringing.
帮我跟他打个招呼
Tell him I said hi.
洛圣朋高级家具店 我是艾拉
Rosenbloom's Fine Furniture. Ira speaking.
你好啊 艾拉
Hello, Ira.
小女子康妮·塔克
It's Connie Tucker.
康妮 我的天啊
Connie. Oh, my gosh.
你好吗
How are you?
人家想知道我好不好呢
He wants to know how I am.
回答他啊
Tell him.
我之后再打给你
I'll call you back.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
感觉他是为了你好才这样
It sounds like he has your best interests at heart.
这世上没有男人可以甩了我
Men don't break up with me.
只有老娘甩人
I do the breaking up.
到了你这岁数居然还能够体验到新鲜事物
Well, I think it's nice that you can still experience new things
这样很棒啊
at your age.
你再逼逼你就活不到我这岁数
Keep it up, and you won't get to my age.
那你要跟艾拉去约会吗
So, are you gonna go out with Ira?
有何不可呢
Well, I don't know why not.
但这真的是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
我肯定不想自己坐在家里
Well, I'm sure as hell not gonna sit home by myself
想清楚那关系到底怎么办
while I try and figure it out.
感觉这样对艾拉不太地道啊
Doesn't sound like you're being nice to Ira.
她这人本来就不地道 我都说了好多年了
She's not nice. Been saying it for years.
妈
Mom,
斯特吉斯博士还会再来吗
will Dr. Sturgis be coming over again?
-不知道呢 -他应该再来
- I don't know. - He should.
我们昨晚谈精神病院谈得很开心
We had so much fun talking about the mental hospital,
都还没机会聊到科学呢
we barely got to talk about science.
我不知道他有什么安排
Well, I don't know what his plans are.
那姥姥今晚会来吃饭吗
Is Meemaw coming for dinner tonight?
不会 她有事要忙
No. She is busy.
跟斯特吉斯博士吗 那或许我能一起去啊
With Dr. Sturgis? Maybe I can join them.
我的各种有趣小知识储备
All my fun facts make me a welcome addition
能为各种晚餐约会生色不少
to any dinner date.
宝贝 她不会跟斯特吉斯博士在一起
She's not gonna be with Dr. Sturgis, sweetie.
那我不懂我们为什么不能邀请他来
Then I don't understand why I can't invite him over.
你姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士...
Your meemaw and Dr. Sturgis are...
在他出院后开始在探讨
figuring out how their relationship is gonna work
他们的感情将何去何从
now that he's back.
他们的感情为什么会要有变化呢
Why does their relationship need to be any different?
很复杂啦
It's complicated.
所以我们不能邀请他来了
So, we can't have him over?
抱歉啊 只是现在真的不太合适
Sorry. It's just not a good idea right now.
这太不公平了吧
This isn't fair.
我找到了全德州唯一能理解我的那个人
I find the one person in Texas who understands me
而现在却不准跟他见面了
and now I'm not allowed to see him?
你好啊
Hello!
-请进 -所以康妮...
- Come in. - So, uh, Connie is, uh,
不介意我来吧
okay with my being here?
不用担心 也不用再提起
Don't worry about it or, you know, mention it.
来 送你们一颗凤梨
Well, here's a pineapple.
18世纪的时候它代表着款待
It's a symbol of hospitality dating back to the 1700s.
谢谢你 真是太...
Thank you. How...
热带风情了
tropical.
斯特吉斯博士 欢迎你来
Dr. Sturgis, hello!
你好啊
Hi!
你知道凤梨是款待的象征吗
Ooh. Did you know the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality?
我还真的知道
As a matter of fact, I did.
不用谢哦
You're welcome!
我得老实说
I got to tell you,
这真是意外惊喜
this is an unexpected surprise.
敬惊喜
Here's to surprises.
因为据我所知
'Cause last I heard,
你和约翰仍在约会
you and John were still going out.
但我现在没有啊 我跟你在这里
Well, now I'm not, and I'm here with you,
所以我们就别提起他了
so let's not talk about him.
听起来你们才分手不久啊
Ooh. Sounds like this breakup is a little fresh.
没错 是最近才分的
Yeah, it was pretty recent.
大概一周前吗 一个月前
What, like, a week? Month?
就在我打给你之前
Literally as I was calling you.
我很开心你第一个就想起我
Well, I'm glad that I was the first person that came to mind.
其实是他提议我找你的
Actually, you were his idea.
还是很开心啦
Still glad.
不是吧 又来
Really? This again?
乖乖坐下
Just sit.
姥姥人呢
Where's Meemaw?
她今晚不在
Not here tonight.
-为什么 -据我了解
- Why? - As I understand it,
现在斯特吉斯博士从医院回来了
now that Dr. Sturgis is back from the hospital,
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表