剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe my defining moment
也许我最精彩的时刻
is all of it...
就是所有的...
Every minute...
每一分一秒...
That I got to spend with you guys.
跟你们一起度过的时光
And I'm sorry Mrs. F.
对不起 F夫人
I just was scared.
我只是害怕
I was scared that if I lost this,
我害怕如果我失去这个
I'd go back to being the person I was before, and--
我将会变回原来的自己
But this is who I am now.
而这是现在的我
The warehouse and-- and all of you
仓库和你们所有人
have made me a better man.
让我变得更好
If it ends tomorrow or if it goes on forever,
不管是明天结束 还是永远继续
nothing--nothing will ever change that.
都不会改变这一点
Or maybe you broke the table.
或者把桌子砸掉
I've never heard you laugh before.
我从来没听你笑过
I am a woman of infinite surprises.
我是一个充满无限惊喜的女人
Can we, uh-- can we watch some more?
我们能不能多看几段
Yes, please.
好的 播吧
Uh, hang on, hang on.
稍等 稍等
Yeah, I got a ping.
是的 又有案子了
There's a ping.
有案子了
Right. Back to work.
是的 回去工作
Let's go.
咱们走
So is it really over?
真的要结束了吗
I believe I've mentioned this more than once.
我好像已经说过不止一次了
This particular wonder is endless.
这特别的神奇永无止境
Really?
真的吗
Just this once, I can't get a straight answer out of you?
就这么一次 我得不到直接的回答吗
See you tomorrow, Peter.
明天见 皮特
See ya tomorrow, Irene.
明天见 艾琳
Someone in Pughkeepsie is breathing fire?
波基普西有个人口吐烈火
It had to be fire, didn't it?
非得是火吗
This sounds familiar. Can you rewind that?
听着耳熟 你能重播一下吗
It looks like there's something wrong with his skin.
貌似他的皮肤有些不对劲
Wait a minute, has he got scales?
等等 他身上有鳞片吗
We have scales.
我们有鳞片
Not at work, okay? Never at work.
工作时间 工作时间别闹
Okay, this is just gonna be gross.
好吧 一定很恶心
She is not lying.
她没撒谎
Hey, we can go.
我们可以走了
I've got an aunt in Wappingers falls.
我有个姨妈住在瓦屏九瀑布
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不要不要不要
I've gotta stay here
我要留在这里
and start researching Artie's son.
开始研究阿迪的儿子
Claudia, I'm telling you-- no, I am ordering you--
克劳迪娅 我告诉你 不 是命令你
Oh, come on, Artie. They're practically related.
算了吧 阿迪 他们明显有血缘关系
So does that mean we're going--
这是不是意味着我们要去...
I'm not the first grumpy old fart
我不是第一个负责这个地方的
to run this place, and I won't be the last,
坏脾气老头 也不是最后一个
But I'm the grumpy old fart running it today,
但我是正在负责这里的坏脾气老头
So you'll do as you're told.
照我说的做
I'm not saying I won't, Jack.
我没有反对 杰克
I'm just saying this place seems
我只是说这个地方好像
to take over a guy's life.
接管了一个人的生命
How could you even consider
你怎么可能会
turning down endless wonder?
拒绝无尽的神奇呢
Can we focus for five seconds on this?
我们能集中注意力五秒吗
Relax, I'm just asking if I can commit
放松 我只是在想自己能否
the rest of my life to this.
为这里献出一生
Perhaps... Miss Donovan.
也许吧 多诺万小姐
You should spend less time worrying about the future
你们应该少花些时间担心未来
And more about the present.
多关心一下现在
I didn't hear you come in.
我没听到你进来
You never will.
永远听不到
Miss Donovan.
多诺万小姐
Jack.
杰克
Agent Maddox.
马多克斯探员
Someone once told me it's not a crime to change your mind.
曾经有人跟我说 改变主意不是犯罪
Sometimes you have to be a little selfish.
有时候你应该自私一点
I thought you said the warehouse
你不是说仓库到最后
might be moving anyway.
可能会搬走吗
Jack, if I had a nickel for every time
杰克 如果仓库每一次差点搬走
the warehouse almost moved.
我就投一枚硬币
Sometimes it just takes a liking to--
有时候只需要...
You all right, miss D.?
你没事吧 D小姐
Yes.
没事
You three just reminded me of--
你们三个让我想起了...
Carry on.
继续工作
All right, back to work.
好的 继续工作
All right.
好的
When you say change your mind--
你说改变主意的意思是...
I hate it when she does that.
我最讨厌她这么干了
All right, if it was Obama's basketball...
好了 如果是奥巴马的篮球...
Egyptian endless wonder.
埃及无尽神奇
Endless wonder. It's everywhere.
无尽神奇 到处都是
A world of endless wonder.
一个无尽神奇的世界
Endless wonder.
无尽神奇
Endless... wonder.
无尽神奇
Row after row of endless wonder.
一波又一波的无尽神奇
Endless wonder.
无尽神奇
Endless wonder.
无尽神奇
Endless wonder?
无尽神奇
Endless wonder.
无尽神奇
Endless wonder.
无尽神奇
Endless... wonder.
无尽神奇
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表