Do you want me to kiss your ass? 'Cause I will literally kiss your ass!
你想让我亲你PP么 我绝对会毫不犹豫的这么做
Come on. Turn around.
来 转过来
Alan, cut it out.
Alan 别这样
I mean it, I mean it. You're the boss.
我是认真的 你是老大
You know, I'd-I'd rather be a second-class citizen here in paradise
你知道吗 我宁可作为一个二等公民待在天堂一般的这里
than king of a urine-soaked firetrap next to Burbank Airport.
也不愿意到一个靠近机场而且泛臭的危房♥里做自己的国王
Alan, Alan, calm down, calm down.
Alan Alan 冷静 你冷静点
If you want to stay, you can stay.
如果你想留下来 那就留下来吧
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 我真是太感激你了
Thank you. Oh, Charlie, you have no idea how bad it was.
喔 Charlie 你真是不知道那个地方有多烂
I mean, I couldn't bring a woman to one of these places.
我是说 我根本不能带女人去那种地方
The only way I'd ever have sex was if I was molested by a rat.
在那儿我唯一的性♥爱♥方式就是被一只老鼠骚扰
Pull yourself together.
振作点
Now go grab Jake, and we'll all have some dinner.
现在去把Jake喊回来 我们一起吃点晚饭吧
And-And thanks again.
再次谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, hey, Charlie? What?
嘿 Charlie 什么事
Just before I- I went down on my knees...
刚才在我跪下之前...
were you about to say something?
你是不是也正准备说点什么
I don't think so.
我想没有
Before I started weeping,
但在我开始哭之前
you were gonna tell me to stay.
你好像正准备要让我留下来
No, I wasn't.
我哪有
You're not fooling anybody.
哼哼 你骗不了我的
You'd miss me if I was gone.
如果我真的走了你会很想念我的
Despite everything you've said,
尽管你说了那么多伤人的话
we're brothers,
我们仍然是血浓于水的兄弟
and we have a bond that's deeper
我们之间有着深远而又无法隔断的羁绊
and more meaningful than any...
这比世上任何...
He folded, didn't he?
他妥协了 对不对
My ass is covered with lip-prints.
现在我的PP上全是他的唇印
Damn.
倒霉
Well, anyway, uh,
呃 不管怎么说
I guess you want to head home and see how Philip's doing.
我想你应该马上回家看看Philip怎么样了
Who?
谁?
Philip?
Philip 不是么?
Your brother? Detoxing?
你的哥哥 正在戒毒的那个啊
Oh, yeah, sure.
啊 是啊 你不说我都要忘了
My brother.
我哥哥
This isn't so bad.
这也不算太坏嘛
Seems reasonably safe.
这个地区看起来也挺安全的嘛
Oh, yeah.
那是...
I'm sure the Valley Hacienda crack dealers
我敢肯定"山谷庄园"的那些毒贩们
have organized some sort of neighborhood watch.
组织了邻里互助组织呢
We could make this work.
我们可以把这儿买♥♥下来
I-I think it's got a lot going for it.
我想这会很不错的
I'm not a big fan of the orange carpet,
我不是很喜欢这儿的橘色地毯
but part of the fun of having a new place is fixing it up,
但是换新住处的一大乐趣就是整个翻新一遍
making it your own.
换成自己的装饰风格
You know, slap on a new coat of paint...
你知道 就像给一件大衣涂上新的颜色
Of course, a little bleach to take out those bloodstains in the tub.
当然还要弄点漂白剂来洗掉浴缸上的血迹
Or you could just run home and kiss your brother's ass repeatedly.
或者你可以跑回家去亲你哥哥的PP
Couldn't you just say, "I told you so?"
难道你不能只说"我告诉过你了"么...
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表