How do you feel now?
现在感觉怎么样
Feel a little better.
好了一点
Finish the drink.
喝完
Can I put some Diet Sprite in it?
能不能加点健怡雪碧
Just finish it!
喝完
There you go.Now,how do you feel?
这就对了.现在 感觉怎么样?
I feel pretty good.
感觉相当好
Like,you know,to hell with her.Who cares what she thinks?
就像...去她的 谁管她怎么想
Perfect.
好极了
Now go ask that chick over there if you can buy her a drink.
现在去问问那个小妞 能否请她喝一杯
Wait a minute,wait,that's your big secret?
等等 这就是你的终极秘诀
Alcohol?
酒精
Ssshh,don't tell anybody.
嘘 別告诉任何人
Bu-bu-but isn't that just a temporary solution?
这只是一个暂时的办法啊
It's only temporary if you stop drinking.
你不停止喝酒 它就不是暂时
I like it!
我喜欢
Diet Sprite!
健怡雪碧
I gotta hand it to you Alan.
我不得不夸你 艾伦
Most guys would be off scallops for a long time.
一般人吐过一次扇贝就很久不碰了
I like scallops.
我喜欢扇贝
Clearly they don't like you.
很明显它们并不喜欢你
I guess you choose your seafood like you choose your women.
你选择海鲜 就像选择女人
I beg to differ.
我有不同意见
When it comes to women,
如果是女人
I make them sick.
我会让她们呕吐
Fair enough.
意见接受
So,what else did we learn tonight?
那么 今晚我们还学到些什么
Now,let's see...
让我想想
I learned that-that to overcome my fear of rejection,
我学到了 如果要克服
engrained in me by an emotionally distant mother,
冷面老妈的冷嘲热讽给我带来的深深惶恐
I need to completely disable my central nervous system with
就必须让我的中枢神经
semi-lethal quantities of alcohol.
彻底接受 半致死剂量酒精的狂轰乱炸
Bravo!
精彩
Hey Charlie,you're comin' to bed or what?
查理 还睡不睡了
I'll be there in a second.
我马上来
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Sorry,very sorry.
抱歉 非常抱歉
So,how 've you been?
妹纸 你好啊
It worked.
成功了
I am totally humiliated and I don't care.
我被彻底羞辱了 却一点不在乎
You made real progress tonight Alan.I'm proud of ya.
今晚你进步神速 艾伦 我为你骄傲
Thanks Charlie.You-You're a-you're a good teacher.
谢谢你 查理 你是一个好老师
An-and a good brother.
也是好兄弟
Thanks.
谢谢
Well,
好吧
I guess it's time for me to go work out my issues.
我想现在该我去"吐"点东西了
Good night pal.
晚安 伙计
Nighty night.
安
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表