Thanks.
谢谢
Did you see how far Mia could put her leg over her head?
你看到米亚能把腿抬高过她的头多少了吗
I did notice that,yes.
我确实注意到了 是的
So what do you think?
那么你怎么想
Fred Astaire or Fred Flintstone?
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔还是《摩登原始人》?
He's got a lot of enthusiasm.
他很有热情
Yeah,he gets that from me.
是啊 他是从我这里学来的
I thought you were his uncle.
我还以为你是他叔叔
Well,that's the whole nature-nurture debate,isn't it?
好吧 那完全就是 天性-教养的争论 不是吗
So,listen,Mia... I'm not going out with you,Charlie.
那么 听着 米亚... 我不会和你出去约会的 查理
I know that.You made it very clear.
我知道 你说得非常清楚
My question was,is there any more we can do to help Jake.
我的问题是 还有別的我们能做的帮助杰克吗
Extra classes,private tutoring,
额外的课程 私人辅♥导♥
the three of us in Cabo for a long weekend?
我们三个去卡宝渡个长周末
If he comes to class regularly
如果他定期来上课
I think you'll be amazed of his progress.
我想你会对他的进步大吃一惊的
Good.I'd hate to think he's peaked.
好 我会讨厌把他想成顶峰的
In fact,we're having a recital next month,
实际上 下个月我们有表演场
and with a lot of work and a little luck we can include him.
如果训练很勤奋 再加上一点运气我们可以让他参加
Charlie to base camp.Pretty cold up here.Visibility zero.
查理 到达探险队营地.这里非常冷 能见度为零
Call me. Okay.
给我打电♥话♥ 好的
I hope you like this.
我希望你喜欢这个
It's an impertinent little Cabernet with
这是一小杯不会醉人的红葡萄酒
oaky overtones and just a hint of a floral finish.
美丽的色泽 还有一点点花的芬芳
Wow,you really know your wines.
哇哦 你真的对你的酒很有瞭解
No,I just read it off the box.
不 我就是从盒子上读到的
So,what's the plan,get me drunk and take advantage of me?
那么 什么计划 把我灌醉了 佔我的便宜
Oh good,you've done this before.
噢 好啊 你以前就这么干过
I had a very nice time tonight.
今晚我过得非常愉快
Was it worth all the trouble I put you through?
我让你费了那么多功夫值得吗
You tell me.
你告诉我
Ask me again in the morning.
早上再问我
Charlie to base camp.I can see the summit.
查理 呼叫探险队营地 我能看到山峰了
Hey. Hey,Jake.
嘿 嘿 杰克
What are you doing up?
你起来干什么?
Why shouldn't I be up?
我为什么不该起来?
Well,isn't it a little past your bedtime?
好吧 是不是已经超过你的上♥床♥时间一会了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't have a bedtime.
我没有上♥床♥时间
Okay. So what's going on?
那好 那么你们在做什么?
Not too much.
没什么
Where's your dad,Jake?
你♥爸♥爸在哪里 杰克?
I don't know.Why don't you go look for him?
我不知道 你为什么不去找他
Look,Jake,Mia and I are kind of busy right now.
你看 杰克 米亚和我现在可以说很忙
Busy doing what?
忙着做什么
Talking.
谈话
Okay.What are we talking about?
你们在谈些什么
We're not talking about anything.
我们什么都没谈
You're going to bed.
你要上♥床♥睡觉了
Why don't we let Mia decide.
为什么我们不让米亚决定
Jake,sweetheart,I think you should go to bed.
杰克 甜心 我想你该上♥床♥睡觉
Are you sure? You don't have to decide right now.
你肯定?你不一定要现在决定
Your uncle and I would like to spend some alone time together.
你叔叔和我想要单独在一起
Oh.All right.
好吧
You want me to tuck you in?
你想让我陪你入睡吗?
I'm too old to get tucked in,you...you ass-face!
我已经长大了 不要人陪着入睡 你 你 这个白♥痴♥脸
Okay,then.Sleep tight,little camper.
好吧 那么 睡个好觉 小露营家
Kids,huh?
孩子嗯哈?
Yeah,kids.
是啊 孩子
He never called me an ass-face before.
他以前从来都没叫过我 白♥痴♥脸
I think he's a little jealous.
我想他有点嫉妒
yeah
是啊
I remember feeling like that when I was his age.
我记得 我在他那么 大的时候有过那种感觉
Really?
真的?
The cafeteria lady.
自助餐厅的小姐
Looked like Valerie Bertinelli,but
看上去像瓦莱丽·伯提内莉 但是
you know,with a hairnet and just the cutest whisper of a mustache.
你知道 发网和就是最可爱的淡淡的小胡子
She didn't know I was alive.
她甚至不知道我的存在
You poor thing.
你可怜的小家伙
I'm sorry,Mia,I can't...I can't do this to him.
对不起 米亚 我不能...我不能这么对他
Do what to him?
对他做什么?
One afternoon I saw the cafeteria lady holding hands
一个下午 我看到自助餐厅的小姐
with the shop teacher in the parking lot and it just killed me.
和小卖♥♥部的老师 在停车场手牵手 我伤心欲绝
Mr.Danopoli.
戴诺普利先生
I'll never forget it.
我永远都忘不了
She was holding the hand with the missing thumb.
她牵着那只缺了拇指的手
You know what? I've got to take you home.
你知道吗 我一定要送你回家
I understand.
我明白
You do?
你真明白
You love Jake.
你爱杰克
You'd rather give up spending the night with me
你宁愿放弃和我共渡一晚的机会
than risk hurting his feelings.
也不愿冒伤害他感情的风险
Right.
对的
Although,when you spell it out like that it sounds incredibly stupid.
尽管 当你那样说出时 听上去愚蠢得难以形容
You're a very sweet man.
你是个非常可爱的男人
Thank you.
谢谢
I was kidding.Let's go upstairs.
我刚才是开玩笑 我们上楼去
Charlie,take me home.
查理 送我回家
Wow,wow,wow.Let's talk about this.
哇哦...我们谈谈这个
He's 11.He'll get over it.
他才11岁 他能忘掉这个的
I got over One-Thumb Danopoli.
我就忘掉了一个拇指的戴诺普利
You asleep?
你睡着了吗?
You can quit faking.I took her home.
你能別装了 我送她回家了
Really?Yeah.
真的?
How come?
怎么会?
It's part of the guy code.
这是男人信♥号♥♥的一部分
When two friends like the same girl,
当两个朋友喜欢同一个女孩
one of them has to step aside.
其中一个要退开
Unless she's a good sport,
除非她是一个很好的运动
in which case it's like Saturday morning at the bakery.
那种情况下 就像星期六早晨的面包房♥
That's a complicated code.
那真是复杂的信♥号♥♥
Don't worry about it.
別担心
Bottom line is...I'm out of the Mia business.
结果是...我退出追求米亚计划
Cool.
酷
Now go to sleep.
现在去睡觉
Uncle Charlie? Yeah?
查理叔叔? 什么?
I'm sorry I called you an ass-face.
我很抱歉 我叫你白♥痴♥脸
Yeah.I forgot about that.
我还忘记那个了
No woman's worth this.
没有女人值得我这么做
I am so proud. Our little boy is growing up.
我太为他骄傲了 我们的小男孩长大了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表