I love you,Rose.
我爱你 萝丝
I love you,too.
我也爱你
Oh,good,a happy ending.
噢 好啊 皆大欢喜
Get the hell off my deck.
离开我的阳台
Come on,lamb chop,let's go home Hold on.
来吧 烤羊排 我们回家 等等
Climbing over the rail is ridiculous and juvenile.
爬栏杆是荒谬幼稚的行为
From now on,I want to take the stairs.
从现在起 我要走楼梯
Do you like having sex with me,Gordon?
还想和我嘿♥咻♥吗 戈顿
Call me crazy.
笑我痴狂吧
And the real winner tonight
今晚的真正赢家
is Charlie Harper,
是查理·哈珀
a man with a heart so big
一个心灵高尚的男人
that he'd step outside of his own misery to help two people in need.
不顾自己烦恼重重 帮助了两个需要帮助的人
Alan,I'm warning you.
艾伦 我警告你
Now,I know you don't want to hear this,but let me tell you something.
我知道你不想听 但我还是要说
The Archie Baldwins of this world
世间关于亚奇·鲍德温的一切
are soon forgotten.
很快都会被遗忘
It's people like you,
只有像你这样人
people who are selfless and generous,who will live on forever.
慷慨无私的人 才会永远活在人们心中
Last chance.
最后警告
Oh,please.That Grumpy Gus routine is not...
得了吧 爆郁狂那一套吓不了...
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表