And what she lacks in housekeeping skills...
她的家务整理技能不太好
she more than makes up for in upper-body strength.
但是上半身力量十分发达
What's that?
那是什么
Rack of lamb.
烤羊排
Really?
真的?
You're making that for us?
给我们做的
Yep.with roasted baby potatoes and caramelized carrots.
是滴 配上烤小土豆 和焦糖胡萝卜
Anyway,anyway.
总之
Ground rules.
基本家规
I wanna be supportive of you and Alan..
我本想支持你和艾伦...
Sorry.One quick question.
噢 抱歉 一个紧急问题
Chocolate or raspberry souffi?
舒芙蕾皮 用巧克力还是黑莓?
lt doesn't matter,the point is I'll just make raspberry.
这不重要 关键是 我就用黑莓吧
Actually,I prefer chocolate.
事实上 我更喜欢巧克力
Chocolate it is.
噢 那就用巧克力了
Now,why don't I mix you up a little cocktail...
要不现在 再给你做些鸡尾酒
and you can take a nap before dinner?
这样你就能在晚餐前 小睡一会儿
A nap would be nice.
小睡一会儿 会很不错
Can I still have the pudding cup?
我现在还能要布丁杯吗
Okay,
好吧
but just one.
但只能一个
I don't want you spoiling your appetite before dinner.
我不想你吃太多 弄得晚餐没胃口
Thank you.
谢谢
Go on.
去吧
Well?
如何
Good news.
好消息
We're having rack of lamb.
晚饭有烤羊排吃了
Oh,no.
噢 不
I'm hungry.Where's Sandy?
我饿了 珊迪在哪儿
She went to get a honey-baked ham for Christmas Eve dinner.
她去买♥♥圣诞晚餐的蜜汁培根火腿了
Honey-baked ham.
哇 蜜汁培根火腿
I find it a little ironic that despite your warnings about her
知道吗 我觉得有点讽刺是你警告我
nesting instincts you haven't missed a single one of her meals.
她会占巢 但每顿饭你都不少吃
Yeah,I'm a master of irony.
是啊 我以讽刺为生
I thought you were going to Vegas.
还以为你圣诞节 会去拉斯维加斯
Oh,you'd like that,wouldn't you?
噢 你巴不得我去 对吧
Then you'd have the whole ham to yourself.
那样你就能独享整个火腿了
You should talk,Porky.
那是你吧 肥猪
Who took the lasagna under the deck so we wouldn't see him eat it all himself?
是谁躲在露台下面吃光所有千层饼的
Who made a meatloaf sandwich by taking a slice of meatloaf...
是谁拿两个肉饼夹第三个肉饼
and putting it between two other slices of meatloaf?
说这是肉饼三明治的?
I am cutting down on carbs.
我那是为了少摄入碳水化合物
Yeah,it's working for you.
是啊 看来挺"有效"
When's the last time you looked down in the shower and saw your testicles?
你洗澡时低头应该看不到蛋蛋了吧
I don't need to see them.I know they're there.
不需要看 我知道它们在那里
And what about you?
那么你呢
What do you call this?
这玩意儿叫什么
Goodyear or Pirelli?
"固特异"还是"倍耐力" [两个轮胎品牌]
This,my chunky friend,is water weight.
我的胖老友 这只是水分
Water weight.
水分
It's genetic.I retain water.
是遗传的 我较易囤积水分
You also retain German chocolate cake,
同时还保存 德国巧克力蛋糕
lamb stew and Belgian waffles.
炖羊肉 和比利时华夫饼
Hey,people who live in fat asses shouldn't throw waffles.
嘿 屁♥股♥这么肥的人 还敢穿大花格子
Don't talk about my ass.I am very self-conscious about my ass.
別提我的屁♥股♥ 我非常在意我的屁♥股♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just lashing out because I haven't eaten in 75 minutes.
我只是75分钟没吃东西了 有点抓狂
you want some of Sandy's homemade fudge?
想吃珊迪秘制的软糕吗
Don't play with me,Alan.
別耍我 艾伦
You've got fudge up here? Close your eyes.
你这儿有她做的软糕 闭上眼睛
Okay.
好了
Fudge.
嗯 软糕
You know what would be great?
知道啥是好上加好吗
Honey-baked fudge.
蜜汁培根软糕
Or...
或者
fudge-covered ham.
软糕包火腿
Well,I'm really happy we get to spend Christmas together.
我真高兴 咱们能一起过圣诞节
We don't have to go to your mom's,do we?
不用去你妈妈家 是吧
Don't be silly.
別犯傻了
Hey,you hungry?
嗨 你饿了吗
I could eat.
还能吃
Well,you're gonna.
是啊 你是能
Can we order Chinese like we did last year?
我们会像去年那样吃中餐吗
No,this year we're gonna do something a little more traditional.
噢不 今年的菜会更传统一些
Deli?
汉堡三明治?
No,we're gonna have a real,home-cooked Christmas dinner.
不 是一顿真正的 精心制♥作♥的家庭圣诞晚餐
Whose home?
在谁家
Our home.
我们家
How?
怎么弄
Well,I am dating a lady who's gonna
是这样 正和我约会的一位女士
make us a wonderful dinner.
会给我们做一顿丰盛的晚餐
Oh,okay.
哦 好的
Are you at all curious?
你一点都不好奇吗
Yeah,a little.
嗯 有一点
Okay,you can ask me any question and I'll try and answer it for you.
好吧 你有任何疑问 我都会尽力回答
What are we having?
有什么好菜
No,about the lady.
不 是关于那位女士
No,not really.
噢 那我确实没兴趣
Well,I just want you to know that I really like her...
我只是想你知道 我真的很喜欢她
and you're probably gonna be seeing her a lot.
而且很可能 以后你会常见到她
Do I have to like her?
我也得喜欢她吗
Well,of course not.
当然不
Then I probably won't.
那我可能不会
Why would you say that?
为什么那么说
We're very different people,Dad.
我和你是两类人 老爸
So true.
完全正确
Is she gonna be staying over?
她会让我留下来过夜吗
Yes.
是的
Where is she gonna sleep?
那她睡哪儿
In my room.
我房♥间
Okay.
好的
Just remember,the walls are thin and I'm impressionable.
只是你们切记 墙壁很薄 我很敏感
Hey,what are you doing out here?
嗨 你在这儿干什么
I thought I should prepare you.
我想 该给你们先打个预防针
For what?
预防什么
Alan.
艾伦
Yeah.
是啊
Well,some are hummingbirds,some are robins.
这世上有蜂鸟 有知更鸟
But you,my friend...
但你 我的老友
you've got yourself a partridge in a freaking pear tree.
你找上的是一只野林松鸡
Sandy did all this?
全是珊迪做的
Yep.
是的
I think it's cool.It's like an amusement park.
我觉得这挺酷 就像个娱乐公园
Yeah,Six Flags Over Crazy-Ass-Chick Land.
是啊 加6面旗 就是疯狂的野鸡乐园了
This cannot be Jake.You're too grown-up-looking.
不会是杰克吧 比我想的大多了
Yeah,thanks.Are those for anybody?
是啊 谢谢 这些能吃吗
Help yourselves.
随便吃吧
Gingerbread.
姜饼面包
Jake,you can help me in the kitchen if you like
杰克 如果你愿意 可以来厨房♥帮我
I'm making chocolate dessert
我在做餐后甜点的巧克力
and I need an official taster.
需要一个正式的品嚐师
I like her.
我喜欢她
Will you look at that? They're bonding already.
看看他们 已经打成一片了
Alan,your kid would join the Taliban if they made their own s'mores.
艾伦 如果塔♥利♥班♥会烤棉花糖 你儿子也会加入他们
So when did she do all this decorating?
她什么时候弄的这些装饰
Hard to say.everything was normal until lunchtime.
不清楚 午饭前一切都还是原样
Oh,I missed lunch.
噢 我错过了午饭
What did you have?
都吃了什么
She made me a bacon,lettuce and tomato sandwich...
她给我做了培根生菜番茄三明治
with garlic mayonnaise on sourdough toast.
和抹了蒜容蛋黄醬的 酸酵母烤面包
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表