God, I hope that's the chicken.
天啊 希望是因为鸡肉的关系
She's not home. Ha-ha.
她不在家 哈哈
Do not "ha-ha" me. Never "ha-ha" me.
不要"哈哈"我 不准"哈哈"我
Judith! Come get your kid!
茱蒂丝 出来接你儿子
Don't hide behind the couch!
别藏在沙发后面
I can see you, Judith!
我看的见你 茱蒂丝
How about some ice cream?
要不要来点冰淇淋?
Sure.
当然
Listen, I'm sorry I lost my temper.
听我说 很抱歉我乱发脾气
I'm sorry you slipped in dog crap chasing me.
很抱歉你为了追我踩到狗屎滑倒
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, you know that I love you,
你知道 我爱你
but we've gotta be clear on a couple of things.
但有些事我们必须讲清楚
I get that you're growing up,
我知道你渐渐长大了
that your body's changing,
你的身体在改变
that your emotions are in flux. But,
你的情绪也会起伏不定 但是
the important thing you need to keep in mind is that
你要牢记在心里的是
I don't care.
我根本不在乎...
When you're in my house, when you're out with me
只要你在我家 或跟我出门
and especially when we're around women,
特别是我在把泡"美眉"的时候
you will be adorable. Got it?
你要乖乖的 了解吗?
Shh, I'm trying to concentrate.
嘘... 我要专心打电动
Don't shush me. Never shush me.
不要嘘我 不准嘘我
Whatever.
随便啦
Please be the chicken.
拜托,这是鸡肉的关系
Pour me one of those, will ya?
顺便倒一杯给我 好吗?
You know, mixing those pills with alcohol is a really bad idea.
你知道吗 把药混着酒吃 对身体很不好
Not if you're trying to die.
如果你想死的话就没问题
Hey, how many of those pills you got left?
喂 那些药还剩多少?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表