Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 真对不起
I'll go get some chardonnay and assume the position.
看来我需要去买♥♥点夏敦埃酒 才能让自己继续住下去了
Hey, don't be letting your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.
嘿 你可不要光说不做啊
Pompous jerk.
这个自负的混♥蛋♥!
I don't know how you put up with that.
你怎么可以容忍♥这些的?
You heard?
你都听到了?
We were whispering.
我们是密谈的
Must be one of them acoustical anomalies.
那你们一定是听力有问题了
I just think it's criminal the way Charlie treats you--
我只是在想 Charlie对待你的方式也太可耻了
like some kind of second-class citizen.
就像对待二等公民一样
Second-class?
二等?
I aspire to second-class.
二等就好了!
You know what the pecking order is in this house?
你知道这个房♥子里的等级制度么?
Charlie, women Charlie sleeps with,
Charlie 跟Charlie上♥床♥的女人
Charlie's bookie,
和Charlie一起赌马的人
women Charlie hopes to sleep with,
Charlie想搞上的女人
termites,
白蚁
me.
最后才是我
Well, that's just not right.
哇哦 那你还真惨
Yeah, but what am I supposed to do?
是啊 但是我又能怎么做呢
I-I-I can't really afford my own place.
我的钱都不够自己找地方住的
I mean, I could, but it certainly wouldn't be on the beach...
我的意思是 我可以付得起 但是肯定不会是海边的房♥子
unless the beach was Guadalcanal.
除非...是某个荒岛的海滩
It's a shame, you paying all that money for an ex-wife and an ex-wife's house,
太可怜了 你把所有的钱都用来养前妻和前妻的房♥子
and you're not allowed inside either one.
你却不能进入其中任何一个
Exactly.
就是这样
I'm a victim here.
我就是个受气包
Oh, yeah. You got "victim" written all over you.
没错 你全身上下都写着"受气包"
But does my brother sympathize?
我哥哥会同情我么
Do Catholic priests make good baby-sitters?
天主教神父会成为一个好保姆么?
Listen, you want rights and privileges,
听着 如果你想要得到权利和利益的话
you got to demand them.
你就必须自己去争取
Stand up to Charlie. Get in his face.
在Charlie面前挺起胸来 从容面对他
You know what? You're right. And starting now.
你知道吗? 你是对的 就从现在开始
Go get him, tiger.
去吧 打败他 小老虎
Come here, Charlie.
Charlie 你过来一下
I want to...
我想让你... 啊!
Oh, that is so wrong.
噢 什么世道
Hey. You know, Charlie, you've really got a beautiful view here.
Charlie你知道吗 你阳台上的风景真的不错
You're just noticing that?
你才注意到这点吗?
Well, I spend most of my days looking dirty toilets and
可不是 我大部分的时间都在清洁厕所
those Rorschach tests you call bedsheets.
和那些你叫做床单的垃圾
Oh. Well, it's nice you're getting a chance to stop
呃 那现在正好是你可以停下工作
and smell the roses.
闻闻花香好好享受生活的机会了
Oh, don't get me started on the smells around here.
噢 你说的不会就是现在这个味道吧
Hey, listen, Berta, you know,
对了 Berta 你知道吗?
you know how I feel about you, right?
你知道我对你的感觉对吧
No, tell me.
不知道 告诉我
Oh, gee, I could never put it into words.
呃 我没办法用语言表达出来
Well... then show me.
好吧 那表现给我看啊
Relax, I'm just screwin' with you.
放松点 我逗你玩的
Good one.
哼哼 挺好笑的
Anyway, uh...
说正事吧 呃...
I believe there are certain boundaries between an employer and an employee...
我觉得雇主和雇员之间是应该有点界限的
which is why I think it'd be best if you found...
所以我觉得你最好再去找...
Oh, I agree with you about the boundaries...
噢 关于界限的部分我同意的你的看法
...which is why I've been keeping quiet about the things your brother says behind your back.
所以我一直对你弟弟在背后说你的话保持沉默
What does he say?
他说什么了?
Oh, I don't want to cause problems.
还是算了 我可不想制♥造♥矛盾
No, no, no, come on, tell me.
没关系 继续说 告诉我
Let's just say that he doesn't always appreciate everything you do for him.
我说的委婉点吧 他其实并不感激你所为他付出的一切
You know what the problem is?
你知道为什么吗?
I'm a soft touch.
我太容易说话了
You do have a big heart,
你的确是个好心肠的人
and there are always people out there who will take advantage of that.
所以很多人都喜欢利用这点来占你的便宜
You just wouldn't think it'd be your own brother.
我只是想不到会是自己的亲弟弟
Yeah, that's the saddest part.
唉 悲剧啊!
But what can I do about it?
那我又能怎么做呢
Respect's not freely given
Charlie 在这个世界上没有人
in this life, Charlie.
会无缘无故地尊重你
You got to demand it.
你要自己争取
You're right. It's time for me to stand up for myself.
你说得对 我要开始为自己赢得尊重了
Good for you.
祝你好运
And while you're up, would you get me
对了 你过去的时候能顺便帮我
one of those little Japanese beers you keep in the refrigerator?
从冰箱里拿瓶你的日本啤酒么
Oh, sure. Be right back.
没问题 我去去就来
Thanks.
多谢
I'm a baaad pussycat.
我真是只小坏猫(狂汗...)
Did you know your body doesn't digest corn?
你知道吗?你的身体是不能消化谷物的
It goes out the same way it comes in.
进去的时候什么样 出来还是什么样
It's like a little bookmark in your poop.
就像便便里的小书签一样
Did they teach you that at school?
你是在学校学到这些的?
Nope. It's the powers of observation.
不 是我自己观察得出来的结论
Jake, that's not dinner conversation.
Jake 这可不是个合适的晚餐谈话
You're right. It's dinner cornversation.
没错 现在是晚餐"痰"话
See what happens when you don't hit your kids.
看到了吧 这就是你不打孩子的后果
Hey, something smells good.
嘿 什么东西这么香
Meat loaf.
肉馅糕
Great, I love meat loaf.
太棒了 我爱死肉馅糕了
Well, you should make some.
那你就自己做点
I'll give you the recipe.
我会把配方告诉你
You didn't make enough for me?
你没有做我的那份?
I'm not your chef.
我又不是你的厨师
Is that so?
这样啊
How did you cook the meat loaf?
你是怎么做肉馅糕的?
In the oven. Aha.
用烤箱啊 啊哈
My oven.
烤箱是我的
What's your point?
你是什么意思?
My point?
我的意思是..呃...
Oh, don't put me in the middle. I love you both.
噢 不要让我为难 你们两个我都爱的
My point is, I'm hungry, and I want meat loaf.
我的意思是我现在很饿而且想吃肉馅糕
Yeah, well, I'm Alan, and I want respect.
那么 我是Alan而且我想要尊重
I think I got a better chance at gettin' meat loaf.
我觉得我要肉馅糕的请求更合理些
You know what, Charlie?
Charlie 你知道吗?
I'm starting to feel like maybe Jake and I have overstayed our welcome.
我开始觉得我和Jake可能在这儿已经不受欢迎了
No, not at all. Jake's still welcome.
不 并不全是 至少Jake还是受欢迎的
You're the one with the attitude.
有意见的人是你
My attitude?
我有意见?我觉得我的意见在这里一文不值
I-I thought my attitude didn't count for anything.
对你来说 就..就像是废话
that it was just... jabberwocky. Jibber-jabber, you moron.
是像耳边风一样 你个蠢材
Okay, okay, that settles it. I think it's time we moved.
好吧好吧 就这么定了 我觉得是我们搬出去的时候了
We?
我们?
Yeah, we.
是啊 我们
But I'm still welcome.
但我还是受欢迎的啊
You'll go where I go.
你必须和我在一起
Can we get a place on the beach?
我们能找到一个海边的房♥子住么?
Sure, if you don't mind living under a lifeguard stand.
当然 如果你后半生想当一名海滩救生员的话
Hey, we managed to get by
嘿 我们在搬到这里之前并没有接受过你的帮助
without your help before we came here,
离开了你我们只不过是再回到以前的生活而已
we'll do it again. Why do you keep saying "we"?
你为什么一直要说"我们"呢
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗?
You just don't appreciate all the things I do for you.
我为你做了那么多 你却一点都没有感激的意思
Yeah, well, I'm tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.
不 我只是厌倦了在这里被当作一个二等公民对待
Fine. You want to leave, leave.
好吧 你真想走的话 走就是了
Maybe I will.
我会考虑的
Way to stand up for yourself.
干得不错 够强硬
Thank you.
谢谢
So, are we really out of meat loaf,
那么 我们是真的没有肉馅糕
or were you just saying that to piss him off?
还是你那么说只是为了羞辱他
Oh, this looks interesting.
噢 这个看起来很有趣
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表