that gives you a taste of what's to come.
当为调情热身
Well,let's go.
好吧 我们走
I'd take your hand and lead you up to my bedroom where I'd slowly undress you.
我牵着你的手 带你去我的臥室 慢慢的脱♥光♥你的衣服
Then lay you down on the crisp,cool sheets...
把你放在松软 清凉的褥子上
and make wild,passionate love to you until we're both totally spent.
和你一起热情狂野的嘿♥咻♥ 直到精疲力尽
Okay.
很好
Then in the morning,I'll bring you a cup of coffee and your car keys.
等到早上 我会给你端上一杯咖啡 还有你的车钥匙
Wait,my car keys?
等等 我的车钥匙?
I'll promise to call you but I never will.
我会保证给你打电♥话♥ 但从来办不到
And when you call me,
等到你想给我打电♥话♥的时候
you'll find that the phone number I gave you belongs to a dry cleaner in Koreatown.
你会发现我给你的电♥话♥号♥码 其实是韩国城里一个干洗工的
What?
啥?
When all is said and done,you know what we'll both have?Nothing.
激♥情♥过去之后 我们会得到什么?什么也没有
Not even a good memory.
连美好的记忆都没有
What do you say we do us both a favor and not go through with this charade?
为了彼此两个著想 我们不要再走这条可悲的老路 怎么样?
Okay.
好的
Jeez,I was just trying to get laid.
天呀 我只是想要嘿♥咻♥而已
See,Jake,the swan is dying.
快看 杰克 天鹅要死了
Can you believe?
你能相信...
Excuse me.Pardon me.
不好意思 借过
Pardon me.Excuse me.Hey.
借过 不好意思
What did I miss?
演到哪了?
I thought you weren't coming.
我还以为你不会来了
I'm not here for Mia.
我不是为了米亚来的
I'm here to support the arts.
我是来支持艺术事业
Yikes,look at the package on that pretty dude.
快看那美人身上的背包
Hey,good job.
嘿 真精彩
Eat something.
瘦成这样
Charlie
查理
Hey.You were terrific.
你的表演太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so glad you came
很高兴你能来
Are you kidding me?I've been looking forward to this all week.
开玩笑 我整个星期都在 盼望着这场演出
Dressed like that?
穿的这么休閒?
Well,how else would you recognize me?
怕你认不出来我嘛
These are for you
给你的花
Thank you.
谢谢
They're beautiful.
真漂亮
No big deal,they had them at the liquor store.
小意思 酒吧里面就只有这个了
It was either this or a stack of lotto scratchers.
要不送花 要不就送一大叠彩票
I think you made the wise choice
真是明智的选择
We'll never know,will we?
想不到吧?
Alan would've come,but he had to take the kids home.
对了 艾伦也想来后台见你的 但是他得送孩子回家
Kids?
孩子?
He's kind of adopted a young girl.
他领养了一个小女孩
Really?
真的?
Well,not so much adopted as banging.
是啊 真没想到
So you're looking good.
你看上去很美
You too.How have you been?
你也是 过得怎么样?
Great.Just great.
很好 很好
Really great.
真的...非常好
Good No,no.No,great.
很好 是非常好
And you,how have you been?
你呢 怎么样?
Wonderful.
好极了
All right then,I'm great and you're wonderful.
那么 我非常好 你好极了
So what the hell are we doing here?
那还凑到一起干嘛?
Actually,there was something I wanted to talk to you about.
其实 我是想和你谈谈
Hey,Mia.Who's your cute friend?
米亚 这位是?
This is Charlie.Charlie,Theresa.
这是查理 查理 这是特瑞莎
Hey.So,what did you want to talk to me about?
那你想谈什么?
This really isn't the right place.
这里不太合适
Why don't I get changed and stop by your house?
可以去你家聊一会么?
Sure.I'll be up.
好啊 我赞成
Because,you know,I'm a night person
刚好 我是个夜猫子
I remember.
我记得
Of course,if you come too late,I could be drunk.
但如果你来得太晚 我可能就喝醉了
I remember
我记得
There could be other women there. I remember.
可能还会有别的女人在 我记得
See you later
一会见
Whatever.
哦
Hey,can you unhook me?
能帮忙解一下么?
What's going on?
干嘛呢?
Nothing.
没干嘛
Mia's coming over,so I thought l'd
米亚一会过来 所以...
Nothing.
没什么
I see What do you mean you see?
哦 你"哦"啥?
You're right.It's too much.
对 这样太过头了
How's that? Well,l
现在怎么样? 我...
Right.She'll smell there were candles burning,
对 她会闻到蜡烛燃烧过的味道
so I have to light at least one.
所以还是要点一根
What about the music? What about it?
这音乐怎么样? 怎么样?
You're right.Sounds like I'm trying too hard.
对 听起来有点做作
Better?
好点没?
Well,l You're right.
我... 对
No music.
还是不要音乐
Charlie? Yeah?
查理? 恩?
I'm just glad you're over her.
你不是和她分手了么
Get the door.Get the door.Get the door.
开门 开门 开门
Hi,Alan
嘿 艾伦
Hey,Mia,you were great tonight. Thanks.
米亚 今晚的演出太棒了 谢谢
Did Jake like it?
杰克喜欢么?
He was absolutely knocked out.
他被折服了
Charlie,Mia's here.
查理 米亚来了
Oh,really?
是么?
Well,ask her in
让她进来吧
All right.
好
Won't you come in? Okay.
请进 谢谢
Hi,Mia,I almost forgot you were coming.
米亚 我都忘了你要来
Get out.
出去
Nice to see you again Nice to see you too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Sit down,make yourself at home.
坐吧 请随意
Place looks the same.
这里还是老样子啊
Well,you know me,if it ain't broke,don't fix it.
是啊 能住一天是一天
If it is broke,who gives a rat's ass?
管它呢?
Can I get you a drink?
喝点什么?
No,I'm good.
不用了
So am l.In fact,I'm great
其实 我也挺好的
Yeah,you mentioned that.Repeatedly.
是啊 你说好几遍了
So,what did you wanna talk about?
那么 你要和我谈什么?
Oh,boy.
其实
This is a hard thing to ask.
很难开口
You need some money.
你需要钱吧
What? No.
啊?不是
So,what? You wanna get back together again?
那是什么 你不会想和我复合吧?
Oh,God no.
当然不是
All right,then,
那好吧
how about a quickie for old times' sake?
难道是回忆往事?
Please.
拜托
Charlie
查理
I think you're a terrific guy.
我觉得你是个不错的男人
You're smart,you're handsome,you're talented.
聪明 帅气 有才华
All good arguments for the quickie.
回忆这个可不错
Will you let me finish?
让我说完好么?
Didn't I always?
我打断你了?
Sorry.Sorry,go on.
好吧 好吧 继续
I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want out of life.
最近 我想了很长时间 我还需要什么
I love dancing,but let's face it,I'm not getting any younger.
我热爱舞蹈 但我毕竟不年轻了
So the time has come for me to make some tough choices.
我必须做个艰难的选择
I understand completely
我完全明白
You do?
是么?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表