You brought Mother?
你带妈妈来了?
Harvey!How many times have I told you
我告诉你多少次了
not to leave the estate without telling me?
不要不告诉我一声就离开家?
Aw,Mom.
哦 妈妈
Playtime's over.Get in the car,we're going home.
娱乐时间结束了 进车里去 我们回家
But,Mom,we're getting married!
但是 妈妈 我们要结婚了!
To this trash?
和这个垃圾?
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Roll with it,Mom.
别和她搞了 妈妈
I'm counting to three,Harvey.One,two...
我数到三 哈维
I'm going.
我就走
Keep the robe.
留着睡袍
Thanks,I'm not wearing pants.
谢谢 我没穿内♥裤♥
Harvey! Do you want me to put you over my knee?
哈维!你想我把你放在膝盖上吗?[打屁♥股♥]
All right,I'm going.
知道了 马上走
He's really a good boy.
他真的是个好孩子
But these things happen when you marry a first cousin.
当你嫁给大表哥的时候就会发生
I'd say they're lucky to have thumbs.
我说他们很幸运对这方面很有经验
I'm really sorry to impose on you.
我真的很抱歉到你这里来睡
I just feel very incomfortable being home alone tonight.
我就是感到非常的 不舒服 一个人晚上在家呆着
No problem,you can sleep in my room.
没关系 你可以睡我的房♥间
Where will you sleep?
那你睡哪儿?
I don't know,I'll find somebody.
我不知道 我会找个人睡的
I'm beat.I'm gonna go to bed. Good night.
我很累 我要上♥床♥睡觉了 晚安.
Good night,sweetheart. Good night,Mom.
晚安 甜心 晚安 妈妈
Sleep tight,puddin'pop.
睡个好觉
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表