Thanks.
谢谢
Well,it was touch-and-go there for a while.
暂时还说不准 不过
But I think Jake's off to a good start with the ladies.
我想杰克和女士的交往 有了个好的开始
Yeah,listen,Charlie.
是啊 听着查理
Don't take this the wrong way but
请别误解我 但
I really don't want Jake to grow up like you.
我真的不希望杰克将来成为你这样的人
Alan,how could I possibly take that the wrong way?
艾伦 我怎么会误解你的意思呢?
No,I mean,I don't want him to be a player.
不 我是说 我不希望他成为一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I want him to value women and cherish his relationships with them.
我希望他能尊重女性 珍视他和女人间的感情
Hey,I value women,I cherish my relationships with them.
嘿 我尊重女性 我也珍视我和女人间的感情
But I take your point.
但我会接受你的意见
Hey,Dad,how old do you have to be to get married?
嘿 爸爸 要多大才能结婚?
I guess 18.Why?
我猜是18岁吧 怎么了?
Just wondering how long Wendy and I have to wait.
只是想知道我和温迪还要熬多久
One kiss and he's ready to marry the girl.
一个吻 他就想好要娶那女孩了
So?
怎么?
So you don't have to worry.
那么你不用担心了
He's definitely your son.
他绝对是你儿子
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表