Okay,well,that takes the pressure off.
好的 太好了 这样就不用急了
How come my dad's not bringing me?
为什么我的爸爸不来接我
He's helping Kandi get her car fixed Aw,geez.
他在帮康迪修她的车 哦 天那
And him already broker than a headless hooker.
他已经比一个无知妓♥女♥都穷了
Hey,how come my mom hates Kandi?
嘿 我的妈妈怎么会讨厌康迪
What gave you the idea that she hates her?
你怎么知道你妈妈讨厌她
'Cause she says so...
因为她是这么说的
a lot.
常常
All right.
好吧
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know.She's pretty,she's fun,and Dad seems real happy with her.
我不知道 她漂亮 风趣 而且看来爸爸和她在一起时非常快乐
Well,little man,you just answered your own question.
好吧 孩子 你回答了你自己的问题
I did?What'd I say?
我有吗 我说什么了
It's like this.
是这样的
You ever see a kid at school
你有没有看过一个孩子在学校
who doesn't like his lunch but he won't let you have it,either?
不喜欢他的午餐 但是他也不会给你吃
Oh,yeah.Russell Beasley.
哦 当然 罗素·斯利
He'll spit on his apple cobbler before he'll let anybody else eat it.
他会在苹果馅饼上面吐口水 然后才给別人吃
Well,this is pretty much the same deal,
好吧 差不多了
except your mom is Russell Beasley,
除了你妈妈就是罗素·贝斯利
and your dad is the spit-covered cobbler.
而你♥爸♥爸是那个被吐过口水的馅饼
I don't understand.
我不明白
Even though your mom doesn't want your dad,
就算你妈妈不要你♥爸♥爸了
she doesn't want Kandi to eat him,either.
但是她也不想让康迪去吃他
Oh.
哦
You know,I like cobbler with ice cream.
知道吗 我喜欢馅饼配冰淇淋
Way to follow a train of thought.
真是有逻辑的思维
Thanks.
谢谢
Well,I guess we should go to school now,huh?
好吧 我说我们现在该去学校了吧
Couldn't hurt.
无伤大雅
I'll see if can find my books.
我找找看我的书
Sweet kid.
乖孩子
Yeah.
嗯
Shame he'll never be anything more than a burden to society.
可惜他只能成为社会的负担
Do you know a good lawyer,Alan?
你认识好的律师吗 艾伦
No,but my ex-wife does.
不 但是我的前妻认识
Why?
为什么
'Cause I want to sue the guy who sold me that lemming.
因为我想告卖♥♥给我那"浪货"的人
You mean lemon I do?
你是说烂货? 是吗?
Okay.
好吧
Did you get any kind of a written guarantee when you bought it?
你买♥♥的时候有什么书面保证吗
No,it was more of an oral agreement.
没有 更像是某种口头合约 [oral 有口X意思]
All right,Mr.Harper,I've looked at your daughter's vehicle.
好吧 哈珀先生 我看过你女儿的车了
she's not my daughter.
她 她不是我的女儿
Oh.
哦
Good for you.
真有你的
Anyway,the prognosis looks rather bleak I understand.
好吧 评估的结果看来不是很乐观 我理解
I mean,the vehicle was on fire.
我的意思是 这车被烧过
I know.
我知道
What is she like,21?
她多大了 21
Twentytwo And a half.
22岁 半
Good for you.
真有你的
Yeah,yeah,what about the car?
是啊是啊 这车怎么了
Oh,the car?The car's got to be 25,26 years old.
哦 这车 这车应该有25 26年了吧
I mean,can it be fixed?
我是说 还能修好吗?
Anything can be fixed.Hell,they put a pig's heart in my Uncle Vinnie.
什么都可以修好 靠 他们放了一个猪心 在我叔叔文尼的身体里
How much?
多少?
All of it.
整个
My Aunt Phyliss likes to call him the other white meat now.
我婶婶菲莉斯现在喜欢叫他八戒
No,I mean,how much to fix the car?
不 我是说修这车要多少
For you,three grand.
你的话 3000
What?!
什么
Once again,
再说一遍
the car was on fire.
这车被烧过
I had to wait an hour before I could even touch it.
我不得不等一个小时才可以摸它
But I only paid $800 for it Eight hundred dollars?
但是我买♥♥来才800 800美刀?
Well,dear heart,I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings,
好吧 亲爱的 我也不喜欢 给你带来噩耗
but there's a chance some unscrupulous businessperson
但是确实有一些不良商人
has taken advantage of your good nature.
利用了你的善良天性
Boy,that happens a lot.
天 这事时常发生
Well,$3,000 is out of the question.
好吧 3000不在讨论的范围
It'd make more sense just to get her a new car.
这样还不如给她弄辆新车
Oh,Alan,thank you!That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever done for me!
哦 艾伦 谢谢你 从来没有人对我这么好过
Good for you.
真有你的
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Why isn't your car in the garage?
为什么你的车不在车♥库♥里
I,uh...I loaned it to Kandi.
我... 我借给康迪了
Ah.
哇
And how much are you paying to fix hers?
你花了多少钱去修她的车
For your information,nothing.
告诉你好了 没付
Nothing?
没付
Not a cent.
一分钱都没付
I'm leasing her a Saturn.
我给她租了辆土星[通用汽车年轻品牌]
Tell me again about the free tow,Alan.
再给我说一次免费拖车的事 艾伦
Come on,she needs a car,and the lease terms are surprisingly reasonable.
她需要一辆车 而租赁条约合算得惊人
They're practically giving them away.
几乎就是白送了
Excuse me.
失陪
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to solve all your problems.
我要去解决你所有的问题
Do you want to see it coming,or should I surprise you?
你是想亲眼目睹 还是要我给你一个惊喜?
You're not funny.
你一点不幽默
Hello?
你好
Hang on a second.
等等
It's your dentist.
你的牙医
He wants to talk to you about Kandi's teeth.
他想和你谈谈康迪的牙齿
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi,Dr Weinberger.Thanks for seeing her on such short notice.
你好 温伯格医生 谢谢你这么匆忙还愿意看她
Can I have some privacy,please?
我能有点隐私吗
Sure.Get your own place.
当然 自己买♥♥栋房♥子吧
No,she's not covered under my dental plan.
不 我的牙齿保险不能帮她抵付
Twenty-two and a half.
22岁半
Yeah,yeah,good for me.
是啊是啊 真有我的
Did you get a chance to look at her tooth?
你看过她牙齿了吗
Oh,oh,a root canal.
哦 哦 根部裂缝
Well,well,how much is that?
好的好的 那要多少钱?
Yow.
哇哦
Well,what do you mean,there's more?
好的 你说还有其他 什么意思?
Who told you to look at her wisdom teeth?
谁叫你去看她的智齿了
That girl's got wisdom teeth?
那女孩能有"智"齿?
Okay,what's the worst thing that can happen if you don't take them out?
好吧 如果不拔掉的话 最糟会怎样?
How infected?
感染成啥样?
All right,if it has to be done,it has to be done.
好吧 该做的就做吧
Yeah,send me the bill.
是的 把帐单寄给我
Okay,bye-bye.
好的 再见
Here,
拿着
aim for the cheap seats.
打便宜的地儿
Alan,what are you doing?
你在干吗
Well,I'm in a little bit of a cash flow crunch,and I,uh...
啊 我有一点点的现金周转不灵 还有我...
I thought I'd use this to pay some bills.
我想用这个去付些帐单
I see.
我明白了
Mind helping me out?
介意搭把手吗
Sure.
当然
Promise me you'll spend it on food,not whiskey.
答应我你会用来买♥♥吃的 不是买♥♥酒
My pain brings you a lot of pleasure,huh?
我的痛苦给你带来很多乐趣是吧?
I'm a simple man.
我是个简单的人
It's your ex-wife.
是你的前妻
Oh,perfect.Get the bat.
哦 太好了 把球棒拿来
This is the bat.
这个就是了
Hello?
你好
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表