Can't kill yourself with it,though.
还是杀不死人
I tried.
我试过了
I got to tell you something,Alan,
我有些事情要告诉你艾伦
and this is from the bottom of my heart.
这是我的肺腑之言
I think that you are the stupidest man on the face of the Earth,
我觉得你是地球表面上最蠢的男人了
but
但是
I admire your perseverance.
我敬佩你的坚持
You're going to have to talk into the other ear.
你得对着另外一个耳朵讲
This one's full of cheese.
这只被奶酪塞满了
Is that my Huggy Bear?
是我的抱抱熊吗
Yeah,it's him.
对 是他
Hey,guess what?
嘿 你猜怎么着
You know my roommates,Ellie and Emmett?
你知道我的室友埃莉和埃米特
Yeah.
知道
Turns out they're not really brother and sister,so they started sleeping together.
原来他们不是真的兄妹 所以他们开始一起睡了
Oh,that's lovely.
好的 真好
Anyway,now they're going to get their own place,
他们现在要去找他们自己的房♥子了
and I don't know how I'm going to pay the rent by myself.
我不知道我一个人要怎么付得起房♥租
Huh.
哇哦
Oh,God,Kandi,I can't,
哦 天啊 康迪 我不能
I can't.I'm all tapped out.All I have left to put on eBay is a
我不能 我一无所有了 我能往易趣上放的就剩
kidney or a lung.
肾或者肝了
If I were you,I'd sell the kidney,'cause lungs don't grow back.
要是我 我会卖♥♥肝 因为肺不会长回来
I'm sorry,honey.
对不起 亲爱的
You're just going to have to handle your living situation on your own.
你要开始自己处理生活问题了
Okay.
好的
Hey,guess what else?
嘿 你猜还有什么
You've got a loved one who needs either an operation or bail?
你有爱人需要动手术或者保释?
No,silly.I'm finished with the dentist,and my mouth is all better.
不 傻瓜 我看完牙医了 现在我的嘴好多了
See?
看
Hey,I've got an idea.
嘿 我有个想法
Why don't you move in with me?
你为什么不搬来和我住
Okay!
好的
I'm a so screwed.
我彻底完蛋了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表