Thank you.
谢谢
lt won't open Try it again.
打不开 再试一次
Boy,you really are having a dry streak,aren't you?
天哪 你真是进入干涸期了 是吧?
Oh,God.
噢 天哪
I can't even get laid in a women's prison.
我在女子监狱里都无法嘿♥咻♥
Hi,are you Alan? No,I'm his brother,Charlie.
嗨 是艾伦吗? 不 我是他哥哥 查理
Oh,well,I'm looking for Kandi.
哦 我来找康迪的
She told me she was living here.
她告诉我她住在这里
Actually,she moved.
事实上 她搬走了
It's a very funny story.
是个有趣的故事
Are you a friend? I'm her mother.
你是她朋友? 我是她母亲
Come on in and I'll see if I can find a forwarding address.
进来吧 我看看 能否找她的新联♥系♥地址
Thank you.
谢谢
Chimichanga.
又一个墨西哥煎饼
Beautiful place Thank you.
这地方不错 谢谢
I see where Kandi gets her good looks.
看来康迪是遗传了你的美貌
Thanks,unfortunately she gets her brains from her moron father.
谢谢 不幸的是她遗传了她白♥痴♥老爸的脑子
Oh,right,you're recently divorced.Would you like a drink?
哦 对啊 你最近才离婚的 想喝点什么吗?
I would love one.
非常乐意
Great.
太好了
Why don't you step out on to the deck,and I'll be right there.
不如你去阳台等我 我马上就过去
Good news,it's raining out on my deck.
好消息 我的阳台上下雨了 [有女人解渴了]
Say what?
你说什么?
The dry streak is over.
我的干涸期结束了
So,what am I supposed to do with this pie?
那我这个派可怎么办?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表