That's got to mean something.
那一定代表什么
Yeah,I wrote it down in case I needed to call the cops.
是啊 我写下来 万一我需要叫警♥察♥
Charlie,I don't have time for dating right now.
查理 我现在没有时间约会
I'm completely focused on my work.
我全部精力都集中在工作上
Okay,let's talk about work.
好吧 让我们讨论工作
I've always wanted to learn to dance.Can you teach me?
我一直都想学习跳舞 你能教我吗
I only teach children.
我只教小孩
You don't have a class full of large slow kids I could be part of?
你没有开个班 都是大个子 迟钝的孩子 我能加入的吗
All right,how about this?
好吧 这怎么样
My nephew loves to dance.
我侄子爱跳舞
A gifted little boy.Moves like a gazelle.
有天才的小男孩 动作就像瞪羚
How old is he?
他几岁
I don't know.11,12.It's hard to say.He's got a big head.
我不知道 11 12 很难说 他的头很大
Frankly,I'd love to have a boy in the class.
坦白地说 我会很喜欢有个男孩在班上的
It's hard to get males that age excited about ballet.
很难让那个年纪的男孩对芭蕾感兴趣
Really? 'Cause Jake is just "ballet" this and "ballet" that.
真的吗 因为杰克就是 芭蕾这个 芭蕾那个
Yeah,I'm sure.
是啊 我肯定
Tell you what.Why don't you bring him by tomorrow?
告诉你 为什么你明天不把他带来
Great.Maybe afterward,you and I...
好极了 也许在工作后 你和我...
Charlie,listen carefully.
查理 仔细听着
You and I? Never gonna happen.
你和我 绝对不会发生
Understood.See you tomorrow.
明白了 明天见
Charlie to base camp.I'm beginning my ascent.
查理呼叫探险营地 我要开始攀登了
How ya liking the pizza your old Uncle Charlie
你喜欢你老叔查理特別
bought especially for his little buddy?
为他的小伙计买♥♥的批萨饼吗?
It's good.
很好
Save room.I've got a half gallon
留下位置 我给你準备了半加仑
of that double fudge brownie ice cream you like.
你喜欢的双料巧克力碎冰淇淋
I don't know.I'm pretty stuffed. You sure?
我不知道 我撑得很 你肯定
Maybe after I poop.
也许在我大便以后
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
We're eating dinner.
我们在吃晚餐
You had dinner an hour ago.
我们一个小时前吃过
Well,then he won't need breakfast.
好吧 那么他不需要吃早餐了
Oh yes,I will.
我是顺便吃的
You had enough to eat.
你已经吃得够多了
Hey,Jake,you know what I like to do after a nice big meal?
嘿 杰克 你知道我在一顿 丰盛的大餐后喜欢干什么
What? Learn to dance.
什么? 学习跳舞
Charlie? Yeah?
查理 什么
Private word.
私下说话
Sure.
好吧
What's up? Shame on you.
什么事 你真可耻
Is that it?
你说的就是那个
You found that girl and now you have some kind
你找到了那个女孩现在你有某些邪恶
of depraved plan to use my son as bait.
的计划 用我的儿子作诱饵
Yeah,so? It's not like he pays rent.
是啊 那么 又不是让他付租金
Why shouldn't he pitch in a little?
为什么他不该努力投入一些
I will not allow it.
我不会允许的
Oh,come on.It's just a couple of ballet lessons.
噢 少来了 就是几节芭蕾课
Ballet? Him?
芭蕾?他?
I think he has a quiet grace about him.
我想他有这份从容的优雅
He doesn't have to be good at it.He just has to show up.
他不用跳得好 他只要出现就可以了
One lesson.I'm begging you.
一节课 我求你了
You know what?It really doesn't matter what I say.
你知道什么?我说什么都没用
You will never convince him to take ballet.
你永远都不能说服他上芭蕾课的
But if I can,will you stay out of it?
但如果我行的话 你能別插手吗
I guess.Great.
我猜 好极了
Hey,Jake...Okay,that might have been bad parenting on my part.
好吧 那也许是我的不良教育
I've got a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
Not more food,is it?
没有更多吃的了 是吗
I'm starting to feel a little dizzy.
我开始觉得有点头昏了
No,you're going to get to do something
不 你要开始去做些事情
that I'll bet no other boy in your class has ever done.
那事我打赌你班上没有別的男孩做过
If it's sex,Mitchell Fineman already saw his cousin naked.
如果是发♥生♥关♥系♥的话 米切尔·法恩曼已经看过他表妹裸体了
No,this is better than sex.What?
不 这比发♥生♥关♥系♥还好 什么?
How would he know?
他怎么可能知道?
You're going to learn to dance ballet.
你要学习芭蕾
Wanna bet?
想打赌?
Okay,let me put it this way.
好吧 让我这么说
How much money will I have to give you to take ballet lessons?
你想我给你多少钱 才肯上芭蕾课
How about ten dollars? Wait.Hold on.
十10美元怎么样? 等等 停一下
I want a thousand dollars.
我要1000美元
That's really unethical.
真是没道德
Oh,yeah.I'm the one on shaky moral ground.
噢 是啊 我是那个在动摇的道德基础上的人
Okay,I'll give you $500.
好吧 我给你500美元
Split the difference.
中间对半开
$250. Done.
美元250 -成交
Come on.Let's go.
来吧 我们走
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
You took my money.
你拿了我的钱
I'll give it back.
我还给你
Jake,we're here.You may as well give it a try.
杰克 我们都在这里了 你试试也好
Yeah.Give it a try.
是啊 试试看
Who knows? You might like it.
谁知道呢 你也许会喜欢的
I will never forgive you for this.
这件事 我永远都不会原谅你的
You didn't tell me I'd be the only boy here.
你没告诉我 我是这里唯一的男孩
So? The odds are on your side.
怎么 你的几率很高
The odds for what? I'm 11.
什么的几率 我才11岁
I want to go home.
我想回家
I thought we had a deal.
我记得我们有约定的
Charlie,you can't make him stay if he doesn't want to.
查理 你不能逼他留下 如果他不愿意的话
I love you,Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
All right,let's get started.
好了 我们开始吧
Whoa.Who's that?
哇哦 那是谁?
Your teacher. Come on,let's go.
你的老师 来吧 我们走
Hang on,Dad.Maybe we should give this a chance.
等等 爸爸 也许我们该试试
Hi.I'm Jake.
好啊 我是杰克
Hi,Jake.It's nice to meet you.
好啊 杰克 很高兴认识你
Yeah.
是啊.
You uncle tells me you like ballet.
你叔叔告诉我你喜欢芭蕾
Yeah
没错
Okay.
那好吧
How about you line up with the girls and we'll get started.
你和女孩子们排在一起 我们开始怎么样
Yeah.
没问题
How about that? He's got a crush.
那怎么样 他一见锺情了
It's like watching a dog chase a car.
就好像看只狗 追一辆车
He'll never catch it,and even if he did,
他永远都追不上 即使追上了
he couldn't drive it.
他也开不了
He's still doing better than you.
他和美女的进展还是比你好
Everyone,I'd like you to meet our new student,Jake.
大家 我想让你们见见新同学 杰克
Hi,Jake Yeah,hi.
好啊 杰克 是啊 好
Okay,let's start in first position.
好吧 我们就从第一姿势开始
Jake,do you know first position?
杰克 你知道第一姿势吗
Is that like missionary position?
那是不是就像传教士那位置?
I will never forgive you for this.
这件事 我永远都不会原谅你的
He's having a great time.
他过得非常开心
The clueless knucklehead.
那个一点头绪都没有的笨蛋
Okay,very nice,class.
好吧 非常好 全班同学
Yeah,good hustle,everybody.
是啊 排练的很好 大家
Much better,Jake.
好多了 杰克
That's 'cause I have a good teacher. Thank you.
那是因为我有个好老师 谢谢
All right,that's it for this week.
好了 这个星期到此为止
And remember,life is a dance.Live it gracefully.
还有记住 人生就像跳舞 优雅地生活
That's my motto.
那是我的座右铭
Well,that settles it
好吧 我们说清楚
I want to be a ballet dancer when I grow up.
我想长大以后 成为芭蕾舞演员
Really?There's a load off my mind.
真的?我如释重负
It's not as easy as it looks,you know.
著不像看起来那么容易 你们要知道
It's pretty hard.
非常难
It's pretty hard to watch.
看着你都很辛苦
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表