Coming...Pookie.
我来了 爱人
Well,this is an awkward moment.
唉 尴尬的场面
You are such a schmuck.
你真是个蠢货
Okay,the ice is broken.
好吧 僵局打破了
Good-bye,Charlie.
再见 查理
Oh,come on,you said yourself we don't have a commitment.
噢別 你自己说的 我们没有承诺
We don't even have a relationship anymore.
甚至都不再有任何关系
You know what? You're right,Charlie.
知道吗 你说的对 查理
Go back to your bimbo.
回你的浪♥女♥身边去吧
Hey,hey,hey,she's not a bimbo.
嗨 她不是浪♥女♥
I'm not saying she's a brain surgeon.
我也没说她聪明到能做脑科医生
No,wait. Mia.
等等 米亚
At least tell me why you came.
至少告诉我 为什么你要来
You wanna know why I came?
你想知道我为什么要来?
I came because,after I cooled down,I started to miss you.
那是因为我冷静下来后 开始想你
And I wanted to make love to you.
想和你OOXX
That's great,it's wonderful.
那太好了 妙极
And it's not gonna happen.
但现在不可能了
Why,'cause of that bimbo?
为什么 就因为那个浪♥女♥
Let me tell you something.
听我说
The entire time I was out there drinking & fooling around with her,
跟她喝酒打闹时
I was thinking of you.
我一直在想你
Oh,swell.
噢 好极
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I would trade a hundred of her for one of you.
我愿意用100个她 来换一个你
Are you saying you're ready to make a commitment?
你是说 你准备好做承诺了
Yes.
是的
Maybe you want some time to think about it.
要不再给你点时间 考虑考虑
How could that help?
那有用吗
Look,I don't want to be with anybody but you,so...
我只想和你在一起 所以
I might as well be committed.
不如我还是对你一心一意吧
Yes,you should.
是的 你应该
You wanna go upstairs?
想上楼吗
Not right now.
现在不行
Oh,please don't tell me you've got somebody in your room.
噢 別跟我说 你房♥间里还有別人
No,no,no.
没有
No.
没有
I just think if we're gonna do this commitment thing,that
我只是想 如果我们都信守承诺
the first time should be really special.
那就应该郑重对待 我们的第一次
What have you got in mind?Well,you know,
有什么计划 你知道的
candles,music and...
烛光 音乐
maybe not having the girl I was trying to rebound with
也许旁边不会有那个 我曾想纵慾的女孩
dancing half-naked on the deck with my idiot brother.
在阳台上 和我那傻弟弟 半裸起舞
Are you sure? Oh,yeah,he's an idiot.
你肯定? 没错 他就是个傻瓜
Call me later.
记得给我电♥话♥
Well,back to the mango tree.
好吧 回到芒果树
Ugh,what is this?
噢 这是什么
It's a healthy cereal that won't rot your teeth.
无糖麦片粥 不会导致龋齿
You got that right,'cause I'm not eating it.
说的没错 我不吃就不龋齿了
Well,that's all you're getting.
你能吃到的就这些了
Morning.
早安
Morning.
安
Is he in a better mood today?
今天 他心情好些了没
Yeah.
是的
Uncle Charlie,I got another joke for you.
查理叔叔 说个笑话给你听
Okay.
好
There's two muffins sitting side by side in a muffin tin in the oven.
两个松饼 并排躺在烤炉内的托盘上
One muffin says to the other,
一个松饼对另一个说
"Boy,it's hot in here."
好家伙 这儿真热
And the other one says: "Holy crap,a talking muffin!"
另一个松饼说:"靠 松饼开口说话了"
I just don't think he knows what's funny.
我想 他不懂幽默
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表