A platinum Rolex.A platinum Rolex!
铂金劳力士.铂金劳力士
I have always wanted a platinum Rolex.
我一直想要一只铂金劳力士
I almost bought one for myself,but silly me,
差点就给自己买♥♥了一只 但我蠢啊
I got health insurance for my family instead.
我把钱花在买♥♥家庭健康险上了
Let me put it on you.Okay
我来给你带上.谢谢
It's a lot heavier than my calculator Swatch.
比我的Swatch电子表重多了
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
Champagne for madame and her...special friend.
香槟给女士和她的 密友
Hey,Bobby,look.
鲍比 看
Very nice,sir.
非常漂亮
Oh...
噢
This is too much.I...can't accept this.
这个太贵了 我不可以接受.
Oh,I think you can.
我认为你可以
Yeah,I probably can.
我也许可以
A toast.
祝词.
To the Alan Harper Healing Center.
为了艾伦·哈珀康复中心
Okay.And to us.
谢啦 也为了我们
to us as business partners and friends,right?
为了我们是商业伙伴和朋友 是吧
Wrong.
错
Oh...
我杯具了
Alan? What?
艾伦 什么?
I've proposed a toast.
祝酒词已经说了
Oh,yes.I'm sorry.This is all happening so fast.
噢 是的 对不起.只是这一切发生的太快
well,the heart wants what the heart wants.
当然 心随所愿
The question is,Alan...
问题是 艾伦
what do you want?
你的愿望是什么
Hurry up,sugar-buns.I'm not getting any younger.
快点 小屁孩 我的岁数不等人.
Charlie...wake up.
查理 醒醒
What?What's wrong?
怎么了 什么事?
I had sex with Norma.
我和诺玛上♥床♥了
What? I gave in.I folded.
什么? 我缴械了 彻底投降
I let her have her way with me.
任凭她处置
How was it?
感觉如何
Actually,it was great.
说实话 感觉相当好
She...knew stuff.
她 功夫了得
Is that a Rolex?
那是劳力士吗
Yeah.Platinum.
是的 铂金
Nice.
不错
And you're gonna get a building in Beverly Hills.
你还会得到贝弗利山一幢楼
Not bad for a night's work.
这一晚干下来收获不错啊
Well,actually,I don't think I'm gonna be getting the building.
实际上 我估计得不到那幢楼了
She reneged?
她反悔了?
She...
她...
died.
死了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
After we were done,she looked at me,
我们做完之后 她看着我
mumbled a couple of words,
咕哝了几句
closed her eyes and then...poof.Dead.
闭上了眼睛 然后"噗" 就死了
That's it.
找到了
I knew there was a Big Bang joke.
我就知道肯定有"终极"笑料
I mean,I'm sorry.
我的意思是 很遗憾
I just can't believe it.
我只是无法相信
Me neither.
我也是
After all those years of making me miserable,
这么多年来整得我苦不堪言
she's actually gone.
突然就这么走了
It's weird,I feel a little sad.
诡异的是 我还有点伤感
Imagine how I feel.
想想我的感受
Yeah,you killed her.
嗯 你杀了她
So what did she mumble before she,you know...?
那她都咕哝了些什么 在那个之前
Well,I'm not sure,but I think she said...
不是很肯定 但我觉得她是在说
"I want my watch back."
我想要回那只表
Hey,I tried my best to keep up with her.
嗨 我已经尽力去听她在说什么了
Anyway,I've been up half the night with the police and the coroners.
总之 我同警♥察♥和验尸官混了半个晚上
You have no idea how judgmental those people are.
那些家伙一个个太偏见了
You can't worry about what anyone else thinks,Alan.
你管不了別人怎么看你
The thing you got to remember and keep close to your heart is...
唯一应该记住并保密的就是
I get an extra parking space and you get to keep the watch.
我得了她的车位 你得了她的手表
Enjoy it,buddy.
慢慢享用吧 伙计
How can I enjoy it?
我怎么享用啊
Same way I enjoy that grand piano downstairs.
就像我享用楼下的名牌钢琴那样
What does the piano have any...?
但那钢琴和这有什么
Wait a minute.
不对
Are you saying that you slept with Norma?
你是说 你也和诺玛睡过
Hey,I needed a piano.
嗨 我想要一台钢琴
So...so if you slept with Norma,why did she hate you so much?
那 如果你和她睡过 为什么她还如此恨你
Probably because I only needed one piano.
可能是我只想要"一台钢琴"
You're right,though.
你是对的 伙计
She did know stuff.
她确实功夫了得
Hey,can you put on channel 84?
嗨 能不能切到84频道
I want to watch Reverend Don.
我要看唐纳德牧师
Well,I want to watch football.
我要看橄榄球
It's the Lord's day.
今天是主日
Ye,but it's my TV.
是的 但电视是我的
Who'd you bet on?
买♥♥了哪个队
Packers,minus one and a half.
绿湾包装工队 赔率1.5
If the Vikings don't score in the next two minutes,I'm up a grand.
维京人队两分钟内不得分 我就能收钱了
Okay
那好呗
What are you doing?
你干什么
Praying for the Vikings to score.
祈祷维京人队得分
Don't do that.Are you crazy?
快停下 你疯了吧
Change the channel to Reverend Don.
换到唐纳德牧师的频道
No!
不
Then you leave me no choice.
那我没办法了
Okay,you want to play that way? Fine.
好的 想和我玩 好
It won't work.
你那没用的
God answers kids' prayers first.
上帝面前小孩优先
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Nobody.It just makes sense.
没人 只是合乎常理
Oh,God oh,God...
噢 上帝 上帝
Too little,too late.
祷告太少 也太晚了
Here comes the Vikings kicking unit out onto the field.
现在是维京人队开球
Okay,tell you what.
好的 这样吧
Pray for my side,I'll give you a piece of my winnings.
帮我祈祷 赢了钱分你一份
How much? Five percent.
分我多少? 5%
No deal.
免谈
Edinger has yet to miss from this distance.
这个距离埃丁格从没失误过
Okay,ten..
好的 10%
And the snap...Deal.
急传球 成交
The kick is up.It's good!
踢出来了 好球
Oh,no!
噢 不
Don't blame me.You're a sinner.
不能怪我 只怪你不信神
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表