Jessica, it's Bill.
杰西卡 我是比尔
Listen, I've been called away on business for a while.
听着 我受命要离开一段时间
Nothing to worry about.
不需要担心
And hopefully it won't take more than maybe a week or two.
希望一两周就可以回来
Needless to say, whilst I'm gone,
不用说 在我离开这段时间
my palace is your palace.
我的家就是你的家
Within reason, of course.
当然你也不要胡来
How about wrapping it up? I could use a hand here.
别唠叨了好吗 过来帮忙
Tara?
泰拉
You still awake?
你还没睡吗
Tara?
泰拉
Debbie. Sookie.
黛比 苏琪
Fuck Sookie.
苏琪去死
What, did you not hear her tonight?
你没听到她今晚说什么吗
She rejected both of us.
她让我们两个都滚
Besides, this is the Authority we're up against.
再说了 我们可是在跟当权者作对
If we're not gone by sunrise, it'll be our last.
天亮之前还不走人 我们就死定了
They're already here?
他们已经来了吗
Authority, freeze!
奉命缉拿 不许动
Somebody, please, help us!
快来人 救救我们
Somebody, please!
来人哪
No! Fuck, no!
不 我靠 不
Tara, don't fucking do this to me.
泰拉 不许你这样对我
Debbie tried to kill me and she jumped in the middle.
黛比要杀我 她跳出来挡住了
Come on, Tara.
别这样 泰拉
Eric? We need to talk.
埃里克 我有话对你说
Pam?
帕姆
Well, color me impressed. You guys know how to party.
我算长见识了 你们可真会玩
Eric's not here. Get out of my house.
埃里克不在这里 滚出我的房♥子
You mean Eric's house.
是埃里克的房♥子吧
If you had any decency left in you at all, you would let us be.
如果你还有一点点风度 就别再烦我们
I need to talk to Eric.
我有话对埃里克说
God damn it, Pam, please.
天杀的 帕姆 拜托
Fine. If you see him, tell him...
好吧 如果你见到他 告诉他...
tell him I'm sorry.
告诉他我很抱歉
Hold up. Hold up.
等等 别走
Turn her for us. What?
把她变成吸血鬼 什么
Turn her? I don't even like her.
转化她 我都不喜欢她
Lafayette, Tara hates vampires.
拉法耶 泰拉恨吸血鬼
Bitch, she took a bullet for you.
死贱♥人♥ 她是替你挡的子弹
You really gonna deny her a chance to live?
你连个活下去的机会都不给她吗
I can't be the only one who's noticed
她半个脑袋都飞了
she's missing half her head, now can I?
你们不可能没发现吧
Even if I tried,
就算我肯动手
what's to say she won't rise up out of the ground
她明晚也不见得有命
tomorrow night completely and utterly fucktarded?
全胳膊全腿地从地里爬出来
You have to try.
你总得试试
Sook. I'll owe you one.
苏琪 算我欠你的
One what?
欠我什么
We'll take it from here.
人我们带走
And don't return to the Authority
不把这地方清理干净
until everything has been cleaned up.
就别回总部
Every single drop.
一丁点儿血迹都不许有
I made Eric's spell go away.
我解开了埃里克身上的咒语
What if I could do that for you?
我也可以这样帮你
My spell died when Marnie died. What else you got?
玛妮一死咒语就失灵了 你还有什么本事
Just fucking do it. I don't know what you care about.
你♥他♥妈♥做就是了 我不知道你要什么
If you can use your magic hands or your super snatch,
如果你用那双神奇的手或者超级小♥逼♥
whatever power it is you have over Eric
反正就是影响埃里克的那种力量
to fix what's broken between us
修复我和埃里克的关系
and you'll still owe me one,
并且额外帮我做一件事
you've got yourself a deal.
我就答应你
Fine. Just do it. Swear on it.
行 快动手吧 你发誓
Yes, God damn it. Pam, please. Just fucking do it.
好 该死的 帕姆 快他妈动手
True Blood S05E01
《真爱如血》第五季 第一集
Jason, Jason,
杰森 杰森
I swear it to you and I swear it to God,
我对你发誓 我对上帝发誓
I am not here to hurt you.
我不是来伤害你的
All I want is to talk.
我只想和你谈谈
See, you say that,
瞧啊 你说的好听
but I've seen your fangs
可我看到了你的尖牙
and I've been around the block enough times
我可不是新来的 我明白得很
to know that fangs are basically like twin hard-ons.
尖牙就是一对儿起立的老二
Hard-ons for trouble and for feeding on somebody.
不是找麻烦就是要咬人
Never just for talking, not ever.
只是谈谈 纯粹扯淡
I don't have anyone else to turn to.
我没有别的人可以求助
What about your followers?
你的追随者不行吗
There are thousands of them out there wondering where you've been.
好几千人都在满世界找你呢
Yeah.
是啊
What do you think they're gonna do when they find out about this?
你说他们发现这事之后会怎么做
These are people that I've trained to kill folks like me.
那些人可是我亲手训练出来的吸血鬼杀手
Oh, see? There went the fangs.
看到没 尖牙没有啦
Look. Look. No way.
你看你看 没门
I ain't looking at you. Why?
我才不要看你 为什么
Because you'll glamour me.
因为你会魅惑我
Jason, a vampire has to be taught how to glamour.
杰森 吸血鬼的魅惑术是要有人教的
Nobody taught me anything. Bullshit.
没人教过我 扯淡
What about your, um... My maker?
那你的... 我的创造者吗
Yeah. Jason, my being turned was a punishment.
对 杰森 他们为了惩罚我才转化我
I'm not saying that I didn't deserve it,
倒不是说我不是罪有应得
but I woke up in a hole in the ground
可我从一个土坑里醒过来
with a strange woman who didn't tell me anything.
身边有个陌生女人 她什么都没讲
She didn't even give me her name.
连名字都没告诉我
She just ran off.
二话不说就走了
Seriously?
不是吧
She did. She really did.
是真的 她走了
She just abandoned you?
她就那么抛弃了你
Hey there. Hey.
你好啊 好
Invite me in, Jason.
邀请我进去 杰森
Of course. Come on in, Reverend.
当然 神父 快请进
Y'all are mad at me about something.
你们都对我怒气冲冲
Unless somebody stops growling and shifts into a person...
不如你们哪个现出人形说句话
communicating's gonna be tough.
这样子可没法交流
That's more like it. Where the fuck is he?
这才像话 他到底在哪儿
Who? Our Packmaster.
谁呀 我们的首领
Marcus Bozeman. Do you know him?
马库斯·波兹曼 你认识他吗
You know I know him. He's been missing going on two days now.
你明知道我认识他 他失踪两天了
Ever since you and Alcide Herveaux
也就是你和埃尔希德·哈韦欧
came looking for him, as a matter of fact.
来找他那天之后
We never found him.
我们没找到他
Yeah, see, we think you did.
是吗 我们认为找到了
Have at him, boys.
小子们 抓住他
Bring me the girl.
把她抬过来
Oh, she smells.
她都臭了
Is that bad? Can't imagine it's good.
有问题吗 总不会是好事吧
Aren't you supposed to hold her or something?
你不是应该抱着她吗
Back off, all right? I've done this before.
别瞎操心了行不行 老娘以前做过
Well, thank the fucking Lord for that.
感谢该死的上帝
That's not to say it ended especially well.
虽然说没什么好结果
Hey, we had a deal. This ain't gonna work if you don't try.
我们说好的 如果你不配合可不行
I am wearing a Walmart sweat suit for y'all.
我已经为你们穿上了廉价运动装
If that's not a demonstration of team spirit, I don't know what is.
这还不算配合 我就没办法了
Okay.
好了
Bury us.
埋吧
Luna. What are you doing here?
卢娜 你在这儿干什么
Hi, Sam.
你好 山姆
Hey, Emma, I want you go on inside?
艾玛 你先进去行吗
Marcus's pack, they came for me and
马库斯的手下来找过我
I can all but guarantee they're coming for you. Oh, fuck.
他们肯定也会来找你 不是吧
You and Emma need to pack your things and run.
你和艾玛赶紧收拾东西走吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表