After everything we've been through, how could you do this?
经历了这么多 你怎么可以这样做
She's my wife. Stop. Stop right there.
她是我妻子 站住 别过来
Now, I have a family, too.
现在我也有家室了
Maggie's pregnant and I promised her I'd come home.
玛吉怀孕了 我答应她一定会回家
I don't wanna do this shit. You know I don't.
我不想干这破事 你知道的
But there's no other way to end it.
但没有别的办法了
A fair fight. Let the best man win.
那就公平决斗 强者获胜
You're stronger than I am.
你比我强壮
You're a better soldier, a better man.
你当兵比我强 做人比我好
But it's you or me. That's what it's come down to.
可惜不是你死就是我亡 只能这样
And it ain't gonna be me. Now get on your knees.
死的不能是我 现在给我跪下
No.
不要
God damn it, Bellefleur, get on your knees.
该死的 贝弗勒 跪下
No! Get outta here.
不要 滚开
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
God damn it!
天杀的
Don't move, motherfucker,
不准动 混♥蛋♥
or I will blow your fucking brains out.
否则我把你脑浆崩出来
Must be peaceful to be so sure of something.
真心信仰一定能感到平静吧
No room for doubt or remorse.
不再有怀疑和悔恨
Faith isn't magic. Anyone can do it.
信仰不是魔法 谁都可以
Mm, but it requires surrendering.
可它需要屈服
I've never been a big fan of that.
我一向对此没有兴趣
Still such a fucking Viking,
还是那个该死的维京人
even after all these years.
不论经历了多少岁月
Always.
一直如此
But you-- you've changed.
可你...你已经变了
You're not the power-hungry bitch I used to love.
不再是我爱过的 热衷权力的婊♥子♥
All I cared about was rising up the ranks of the Authority
过去我关心的是在当权者中提高地位
and making my mark,
扬名立威
sitting in Roman's chair someday.
有一天坐上罗曼的位子
I had no idea what true power was.
过去我不知道真正的权力是什么
How-- how did you find God?
你是...你是如何找到神的
Salome.
莎乐美
She snuck me in here during the day whilst Roman was in ground.
罗曼睡在地下时 她把我偷偷地带到这儿
She let me taste the blood.
她让我喝了这血
And it blew my fucking mind, Eric.
让我醍醐灌顶 埃里克
My ambitions seemed trivial,
我的野心微不足道
and everything I had once cared about
我曾经在乎的一切
seemed insignificant in the face of such divinity.
在神灵的面前是如此渺小
And I felt this overwhelming sense
我强烈地感受到了
of purpose and belonging.
那种意义和归属
Well, I wish it were that simple for me.
真希望我也能如此轻信
It can be.
可以的
No. It can be.
不会的 可以的
Believing in something other
信仰他物而非自我
than yourself doesn't make you weak, Eric.
并不会弱化自身 埃里克
Even the tallest tree knows its existence
无论树有多高 它都知道其存在
depends on the soil beneath its roots
依赖于扎根的土壤
and the sun and the rain upon its branches.
与枝头的阳光雨露
That's what Lilith is to us.
如同莉莉丝之于我们
I don't wanna fight you.
我不想和你争吵
I want to believe.
我也渴望信仰
Will you help me? Yes.
你能帮我吗 当然
Yeah.
当然
Thousands of years, Salome has meant nothing
几千年来 莎乐美不过是
but a naked girl with a man's head in her lap.
膝上放着男人头颅的裸体女孩
Now I will be linked to Lilith forever.
现在我要永远和莉莉丝连结在一起
That will be my true legacy.
这将是我真正的传奇
So few have the chance to shape history.
很少有人拥有改变历史的机会
Not once, but twice.
不是一次 而是两次
It's not an accident.
这可不是偶然
I've been chosen and so have you.
我被选中了 你也如此
Lilith has chosen you as my Adam.
莉莉丝选择你作为我的亚当
We will birth a new world together.
我们将共同孕育一个新世界
What if I don't want to be chosen?
如果我不希望被选中呢
Her blood is inside you.
你身体里有她的血
Let it be your guide.
让它指引你吧
Bill.
比尔
No.
不要
Why don't we just shoot 'em?
我们干嘛不杀了他们
'Cause we're making a political statement, ass-for-brains.
因为我们要发表一个政♥治♥声明 笨蛋
The world's gone to the pigs 'cause of the supes,
超自然生物快让这世界变成猪圈了
so we're feeding the supes to the pigs.
所以我们拿超自然生物喂猪
Get it?
明白了
This is going on the website, baby, so put on your mask.
到时候要传到网上 宝贝 戴上面具
Right.
知道了
God bless America!
天佑美国
Bring in the pigs!
把猪放进来
Here, piggy, piggy, piggy.
来吧 小猪小猪小猪
All right, toss her in there.
好了 把她扔进去
Give those porkies something to chew on.
给那些猪来点能啃的东西
I got you.
接住你了
Sam. Jesus, help me! Keep it away from me!
山姆 天哪 救命 别让他过来
Stay outta my pig, dirty shifter!
离我的猪远点 下♥贱♥的变形怪
Stay close. Keep your eye on the perimeter.
跟上 注意周围情况
Sheriff's Department! Freeze!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Get down on your fuckin' knees!
给我他妈的跪下
Drop the weapon, Bud. It's over.
放下武器 巴德 结束了
Humans rule!
人类是主宰
Jason.
杰森
Sook.
苏克
Oh, my God.
天啊
The hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Hoyt. Buddy!
霍伊特 伙计
That's for shooting me.
这一下是因为开枪打我
That's for my boyfriend.
这一下是为了我男友
And this is for my daughter,
这一下是为了我女儿
you human trash!
你个人类垃圾
Sookie.
苏琪
You okay?
你还好吗
Were you a pig or did I dream that?
你真变成一头猪还是我做了个梦
Come on, Hoyt.
别这样 霍伊特
Come on, buddy. It's J. I'm right here, man.
醒醒 兄弟 是我啊 伙计
Stay with me, man.
挺住 伙计
Stay with me, bubba.
挺住 兄弟
Stay with me, man.
挺住 伙计
I think she hit an artery.
她应该戳中动脉了
If you're not gonna shoot me,
如果你不想杀我
I need to get to a hospital.
我需要去医院
Do it, Terry. Shoot him.
动手啊 特里 杀了他
She's a fighter. That's good.
她很厉害 这很好
If you care about something, you gotta fight for it.
如果你在乎什么 就要为之战斗
I'm not just fighting for my life.
我不光是为了我这条命
Don't listen to him, Terry. He is messing with your head.
别听他的 特里 他会搅昏你的头
He would've shot you on your knees.
你跪着的时候他是要杀你的
Maggie's due in December.
玛吉的预产期在十二月
It's a Christmas baby, a little boy like Mikey.
是个圣诞宝宝 和迈奇一样是小男孩
Shut up! Do it.
闭嘴 开枪啊
You shoot him in the head right now for your family.
为了你的家庭 立刻开枪打死他
That's how this whole thing got started, remember?
事情就是这么开始的 记得吗
You taking orders.
你执行了命令
Dead check her.
结果了她
Do it.
动手
Shoot him. Shoot him, Terry.
开枪 杀了他 特里
You gotta do what your conscience tells you this time.
这次你要摸着良心做决定啊
Do what's right.
做正确的事情
Can I get some Tru Blood, please?
请给我拿些真血
Where the fuck's my Tru Blood?
我要的真血呢
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表