Who is gathering the extremists to bring us down?
是谁组织极端分子想颠覆我们
We know you are a Sanguinist. You already confessed that.
我们知道你是原教旨派的 你已经承认了
I just don't see you as a leader.
只是我看你不像是领导者
Fuck off.
滚蛋
You have seared and sliced
你们切碎了 烤干了
every inch of my body.
我每一寸血肉
There's nothing left to say.
我没什么好说的
Well, if you care nothing for your own life,
就算你不顾自己的命
what about the lives of Compton and Northman?
那么康普顿和诺思曼的命呢
Kill them. What do I care?
杀了他们 我在乎什么
They'll probably die anyway.
他们总要死的
Shall we do it now?
这就动手如何
I love this thing. Especially this app.
我喜欢这东西 尤其是这个程序
You say the word, I'll trigger the stakes.
你开口 我就触发
Say the word. Say the word.
说吧 说啊
If I tell you--
如果我说...
if I tell you,
如果我说了
how can I be assured of their safety?
怎么能确保他们的安全
I swear upon the blood of Lilith.
我以莉莉丝的血起誓
Give us the name of the true infidel,
说出那个异端的名字
and Northman and Compton will be spared.
我们就放过诺思曼和康普顿
This is my most solemn vow
这是我作为一名信徒
as a believer.
最神圣的誓言
Tell me.
告诉我
Okay, here we are, boys. Watch your step.
好 我们到了 伙计们 小心脚下
The Clements party.
克莱门茨派对
This way.
这边走
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Holy shit! Oh, fuck!
我靠 操
What'd I tell you boys?
我怎么说的 伙计们
You can look and you definitely can touch.
你能看 而且绝对能摸
We're a little overdressed.
我们穿的隆重了一点
You guys know what to do, right?
你们知道怎么做 是不是
How come I never heard of this place?
我以前怎么从来没听说过这地方
Private invitation only.
私人邀请才能进来
I come here every weekend.
每个周末我都来这儿
Hell, I got VIP status.
我可是贵宾身份
Your Honor, there you are!
法官大人 你来啦
Gotta go!
我先闪啦
Y'all enjoy yourself!
你们自己玩
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Andy. Who
安迪 谁
Oh, Jesus, you're--
上帝啊 你是...
Maurella. No, I know.
玛瑞拉 不用说 我知道
I remember.
我记得的
I remember everything. How could I forget?
我什么都记得 我怎么能忘了
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你真高兴
I thought that was a dream. It wasn't a dream.
我以为那是个梦 那不是梦
Is this a dream?
那现在是个梦吗
What do you think?
你说呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
**If you like pi a coladas*
*要是你喜欢椰林飘香
**And getting caught in the rain*
*还淋到了雨
**If you're not into vampires*
*如果你不喜欢吸血鬼
**If they've shot half your brain*
*如果打掉你半个脑子
**If you like making love at midnight*
*要是你喜欢半夜做♥爱♥
**And not in a cemetery... *
*而不是在墓地里
Oh, fuck.
操
**I'm the love that you looking for*
*那我就是你要找的爱
Yeah? Oh, thank the Lord, Sook.
咋了 谢天谢地 苏克
Are you okay? Now you ask?
你还好吧 现在关心起我了吗
I'm the best I've been in a long time. Why?
好久没像现在这么好了 干嘛这么问
'Cause your car is wrapped around a pole
因为你的车撞杆子上了
like a giant banana split
简直像超大的香蕉圣代
and you ain't got no airbags.
而且没开安全气囊
What-- what the hell happened?
到底出了什么事
I don't know. I lost control.
我不知道 车失控了
It was like the car had a mind of its own.
它就像有了思想一样
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. It's okay.
靠 我靠 没事的
I bailed just in time.
我及时跳出了车
It was kinda awesome.
还挺刺♥激♥的
Um, Sook, we gotta talk.
苏克 我们得谈谈
Stay there, I'm coming by.
别出门 我这就过去
No, no, I'm okay. I promise.
不 不用 我真没事
You got here fast.
你还真快
Oh, you're kidding.
开什么玩笑
It's unlocked! Lafayette, I gotta go.
门没锁 拉法耶 我要挂了
If you wanna do me a favor,
你要是想帮我
call Jeb Lecroy and have him tow my car in.
打给杰布·勒克伊 让他把我的车拖回来
And don't worry about me, I'm fine.
不必担心我 我很好
Sook, I gotta tell you s--
苏克 我是要告诉你...
Oh, shit.
妈的
You smell like mint and peaches.
你浑身薄荷和桃子的味儿
And you smell like Aqua Velva.
你浑身蓝柑橘金酒的味儿
Listen, I went to the Pelts.
听着 我去找了佩特夫妇
I told them about Debbie.
我把黛比的事告诉他们了
Great.
好吧
I hope you like me in an orange jumpsuit.
希望你喜欢我穿橘色囚服的样子
No, no, wait. Just hold on.
不 等等 你别急
I told 'em Debbie was dead.
我告诉他们黛比死了
I think they deserve to know that.
我认为他们应该知道
But everything else that came out of my mouth was a lie.
但别的事情都是我瞎编的
All to clean up your goddamn mess.
为了收拾你这该死的烂摊子
I think they believed me.
我觉得他们信了我
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做
If the truth came out, you'd go to jail.
如果说出真♥相♥ 你就会坐牢
If the truth didn't come out,
如果不说出真♥相♥
the Pelts would never know what happened to their baby.
佩特夫妇永远不知道宝贝女儿怎么了
So it seemed like the best way.
所以这似乎是最好的办法了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I am so, so sorry
我非常非常抱歉
I put you in the middle of all this.
把你卷进这些事情中
I know you're probably still furious with me,
我知道你可能还是很生我的气
but please,
但你一定
please know how grateful I am.
一定要知道我有多么感激你
I know you are.
我知道你很感激我
Can I at least offer you something to drink?
我能不能给你倒点喝的
Bar's open.
酒吧开门咯
And it's, uh, fruity.
这是水果味的
I'm gonna need more than one.
我喝一瓶可不够
What do you think?
你怎么想
It's the last structure left on the property.
这是他仅有的一栋房♥子
I think Eller took off.
我认为埃勒早走了
Give me a hand. Yep.
帮我一把 好
Sergeant.
中士
Jesus Christ.
我的天哪
Bellefleur, you need to see this.
贝弗勒 你来看看这个
Holy God Almighty.
我的神哪
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew that motherfucker was sick.
我就知道那个混账有毛病
And armed.
而且还有枪
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Guys?
伙计们
Suzanne? Emory?
苏珊娜 埃默里
What's-- oh!
怎么
No. Oh, God.
不是吧 天哪
Oh, God.
我的天哪
Come on.
起来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表